It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First kiss can make or break a couple's relationship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   

First kiss can make or break a couple's relationship

www.newscientist.com

The men tended to see kissing as a means to an end – sex – and placed less importance on kissing as a relationship progresses. Just over half the men said they would have sex with someone without kissing, compared with 15% of women. And more men than women said that a good kiss was one with tongue contact, where the partner made moaning noises.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This would explain why so many women fall in love with me all the time. Yet, I end up laughing at them in the end. More proof women are driven by fantasy.

Listen up guys........one good kiss and you can SCORE.......Then on to the next one...........

More proof why men rule the world.

www.newscientist.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Actually I saw this just the opposite as what you saw. This is proof of men's ability to have delusions of grandeur and presuppose what the outcome will be.

Your conclusion that one good kiss will make you score - and that all the women love you - is most likely the same mutant gene that keeps our male government leaders in a nine line bind and the world on the brink of war most of the time. They probably delusionally thought they new the outcome as well.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Your conclusion that one good kiss will make you score - and that all the women love you - is most likely the same mutant gene that keeps our male government leaders in a nine line bind and the world on the brink of war most of the time. They probably delusionally thought they new the outcome as well.

I gave you a star for your post. Fantastic reply and I agree.

new topics

top topics

join