It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations of a Bloodline Insider?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I agree it smells of hoax to me, mixed in with a lot of occultic/new age babble about reincarnation divine law etc. I find it interesting however, that all these modern gurus or channelers and even the 'aliens' always claim that they created Jesus Christ and that they are higher than him etc.

OK when you can raise yourself from the dead and do the same to others maybe I'll take notice.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

You are deceived to believe you are nothing but a talking mammal.
This way you are easely manipulated to develop selfishness, to believe that you are here to take as much as possible.

Since you believe to be so enlightned yourself, i have a question for you.
What is that thing the pope carries? What does it represent?
And by the way, there is no such thing as the Bended satanic cross.
Its an invention, like so many other things.

My offer still remains, but not for too long.

Namaste

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CesarAlexandre

I'm always open to personal improvement. Where do I begin? I am not able to U2U yet, so all discourse will have to be in this thread.

Obsrvr

[edit on 9/18/08 by Obsrvr]

I read the "Insider" document three times. It intrigues me more each time. I don't care what other posters think of it. That person made a great deal of sense.

I think what I liked the most was that there isn't supposed to be anyone or anything between you and your creator.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CesarAlexandre

I also know everything he didnt say and why.
There are however a few things he could have said more, but the questions were not very bright.
For you to have an idea of where i stand, i know everything one can study without having studied it.
The reason why i am sending this message is simple: i am opened to share some further knowledge.

Ok, here are some questions ...

Q:
Is Earth a prison?

A:
Yes and even worse.
The ones who believe the contrary will never escape.

- What did the insider mean when he said, earth is something worse than a prison? What is earth then, if not just a prison? How did earth become such a place and when and why?

3). Who owns and runs the show on planet earth? Please list the major player groups who actually answer to each successive level beginning from the top down. Descriptions are fine if you don´t want to divulge names. Is it like a pyramid, or is it a number of factions vying for power/control?

3. The shape of a Pyramid yes, but people forgot the underground chamber.
The Top of the Pyramid is not the top.

- Why is the Top of the pyramid not the top? What is so important about the underground chambers?

A:
They penetrate everything and they are benevolent.

There is no end of time. A long time ago, the people did ALMOST manage to take over, and then bad things happened on earth to those people….what are you seeing now?

- Of which event is he speaking about? When did it happen?

Q:
Now on the population reduction… We have a few brewing like AIDS… however, it has been my feeling that the “release” of a bio, will be in a timely fashion cloaked in chaos from another event. What say you on that?

A:
There is no plan to reduce the population, that is fully in the hands of the people.
However certain events have been seen as just that while they are serving another purpose….a misconception.
Just because it comes across like population reduction does not mean it is exactly that.

Really, if the goal was population reduction, it would have been done a long time ago in a span of a few weeks.
In fact the opposite is more true in most areas on this planet.

What you said could happen but it would be done by the ones who control the lower areas.
The ones up higher do it through the daily items you consume.

- What is the purpose those events are really serving? And by the way, what is the aim of the secret bloodlines at all (not only concerning aids and population reduction, but in general)

- ... and another question: Who is the "real Christ" whom the insider mentions sometimes?

... and a question about you:

Originally posted by CesarAlexandre

Either way, know i am not from one of those so-called "bloodlines" and yet i have access to the divine and to universal knowledge, so if i have attained it, so can you.

- How did you get access to the divine? How does that access look like?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaleon

How did you get access to the divine?

If you read the document carefully, your question was answered by the insider.

Obsrvr

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaleon
- What did the insider mean when he said, earth is something worse than a prison?

At least when you're in prison you know why you're there and when (if ever) you'll get out.

- Why is the Top of the pyramid not the top? What is so important about the underground chambers?

They are the foundation that holds the entire thing up, but also obscured from vision. Everything depends on the foundation.

- Of which event is he speaking about? When did it happen?

Sounds like when "god" "confused" the languages. I'm not a Christian (apparently neither is the author) but that's just what the reference sounds like to me, in its most well-known version, if it's worth anything to you.

- What is the purpose those events are really serving? And by the way, what is the aim of the secret bloodlines at all (not only concerning aids and population reduction, but in general)

I think the author says somewhere in the document that he is there to offer you the "tools," but it's up to you to acquire and use them in this world. He sets up the conditions, you play them.

- ... and another question: Who is the "real Christ" whom the insider mentions sometimes?

Potentially you, I would wager.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
@Obsrvr:

I didn't try to ask how the insider gets his acess to the divine ( I think he said
he uses rituals to connect with the higher beings ), but how CesarAlexandre gets his.

Originally posted by bsbray11

They are the foundation that holds the entire thing up, but also obscured from vision. Everything depends on the foundation.

I think I agree, this could be meant, but there's still this thing about the chambers. Chambers aren't a foundation (they are rather the opposite: holes in the foundation^^).

Sounds like when "god" "confused" the languages. I'm not a Christian (apparently neither is the author) but that's just what the reference sounds like to me, in its most well-known version, if it's worth anything to you.

I think you could be right, that's a good guess (given the fact that the insider isn't a hoax and just made everything up).

I think the author says somewhere in the document that he is there to offer you the "tools," but it's up to you to acquire and use them in this world. He sets up the conditions, you play them.

Ok, this may be the purpose of his appearence at GLP, but is this the very aim of the bloodlines/illuminati/etc. ?

Potentially you, I would wager.

Well, the insider said sth. like

A:
Yes, but Christ did not descend into the body of a human called Jesus of Nazareth, 2014 years ago on March 20th, almost 2 hours before sunrise (which is the secret time of birth of your “son of god”).
The Christ (which has a different “real” name but I will use this name here) appeared once, just once, and this was in another era, not even close to our era where Jesus of Nazareth also lived in.

Thank you for trying to answer my questions.
Nevertheless I hope that CesarAlexandre too, tries to answers some of them
(because he claims to have that inside knowledge coming from the divine).

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaleon

I got the impression he accessed this information pretty much the same way as everyone else.

Obsrvr

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I guess it was bunk. Here today, gone tomorrow. Another hoax. What a surprise. ATS seems to be a repository for them.

Obsrvr

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
k most of the questions put to the insider were easily turned around and he avoided answering direct questions, much of what you read were just the questions he chose to answer.

Stating historical content as you see fit does nothing if you cannot back it up, credibility is something people use to identify hoaxers, which this person wasnt obviously concerned with, and the same individual posted it to several conspiracy forums after its initial "success" leading me to think hey either he was so moved by this he felt he needed to repost in just conspiracy forums(riiiiiight) or he had a good hoax that he knew would carry well with people who obviously are looking for answers, nothing stated in his answers was new and reeked of the standard new age philosophies introduced when people in the 30s and 40s started twisting religious dogma together to make a nice tasting juice. I like juice.

Altho some of the things he stated had merit, they were lifted from countless other "teachings" that have come along in history.

Who is to say that it wasn't a hacker that did this, it aligns with most of the people I know who are into that anyway. As for the original posting location godlike was not the biggest forum for conspiracies at the time, nor was it EVER a good source of information, it has and always has been a breeding ground for bad storytelling, it was in fact the perfect location as many of the people who post there are pretty gullible. Its one thing to have an open mind, but come on show some discernment, and you wonder how heavens gate happened. I'm practically a retard and i could prolly roll the same circular logic right now ask me whatever and ill give you an insider answer
Maybe the elite will give me a job running people ragged with tasty juices i could make.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
ABout Jesus,
Can you give me some more background sources on why you say he was of the wrong generation and not the true messiah?

I truly apologize for not responding sooner. I'm sure that you have moved on by this time.

I will clarify the response that I left so long ago, however.

I am NOT a religious person, first of all. I have no stake in any claim. All I can relay is what I have been told by a male family member who has received the information from a male family member in the UK.

Soldiers and artists. That's all I know. We are either soldiers or artists. For 150 generations.

You can put any name you would like on it:

1. House of David
2. Davidic Bloodline
3. Ring of David
4. Royal bloodline.

It all comes down to the same thing.

Jesus was of the "House of David". As I have been told, in my limited exposure, is that he knew of the prophesies and tried to fulfill them. Manually, if you will.

This all I will share. My main interest is in UFO's and USO's. I really have no interest in the 'bloodline" posts, as I do not have a lot of information. I can only go back four generations and only have limited knowledge.

I have been told that my relative in the UK is in touch with others, but also that "you are not ready".

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What this "insider" says about Jesus is more or less in agreement with current New Testament scholarship; that being that the four gospels were compiled from early works and sayings collections (such as the "Q" gospel) by completely anonymous individuals who probably never met Jesus. Jesus himself, they say, was a sort of social revolutionary and/or apocalyptic preacher.

The "real Christ" was Adam. That is to say, Adam Kadmon.

Paul was very clear in defining Jesus as the "second Adam."

The Gnostic conception is that of Anthropos; that "this is the great and abstruse mystery, namely, that the Power which is above all others, and contains all in his embrace, is termed Anthropos; hence does the Saviour style himself the Son of Man." (Irenaeus 1.12.4)

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Eleleth]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I am new here. So, I am not sure how active this thread may be. I also am not sure if the pdf referred to by the insider is the same thing as what was posted by a member named Hidden Hand.

I was not able to get access to the pdf. I can't compare the two to determine if the author is the same.

Can anyone fill me in on this?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Little Star
I am new here. So, I am not sure how active this thread may be. I also am not sure if the pdf referred to by the insider is the same thing as what was posted by a member named Hidden Hand.

I was not able to get access to the pdf. I can't compare the two to determine if the author is the same.

Can anyone fill me in on this?

Nope, it's not the same. And as far as I'm concerned Hidden Hand did a more convincing job.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
[edit on 7/10/2009 by Deckard666]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i just looked at the answers to most interesting questions. And im still left with nothing. Other then.. you know the answers within or something like that.. Nothing groundbreaking here. Didnt provide no info to my liking.. Im going to label this one a hoax..

There is no proof of jesus that he ever even existed. No birth certifcate nothing.. So i dont buy this. Was kinda interesting but it didnt give anything of any real value.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Wow that was a very interesting read. Was this guy ever proven to be a hoax.

Statement Insider:

I am a member of an Elite Family who you despise...ask me a question
and I will answer them in short.

Why?

Because I can.

Link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join