It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations of a Bloodline Insider?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
In the postmodern telecomm age, that "interview" could of been w/ anyone -- I would not put too much stock in the presentation, let alone read all of it, a skim was more then enough to smell a rat hoax.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
OK,
so i just got done reading and thought it was fascinating. Philosophically it could have been an author pulling a literal Bansky. But upon firther reading it seemed genuine at times.

Honestly, I consider myself a Christian Mystic and have undergone several spiritual experiences and as far as alot of the spiritual suff, at least for me it was on point.

Yes, i concur, this guy has a weird sort of elegance and radiates some kind of "i know what you dont and want to know" sort of thing. But still, his metaphysical standpoint made me glare at the screen in awe when i first read it.

reply to post by SevenThunders

OK NOW I GET WHAT YOUR SAYING. Yes, i would agree to that. As seeing what sort of day and age we're living in, i would agree with you on that. I just wasnt clear on what you were trying to prove about Christianity and Jesus. Sorry if the stuff that was on here/there was insulting or offensive in anyway. I was just trying to show people what i've seen.

Originally posted by dominicus
What is the original forum this posted on and is this guy comming back on again ever anywhere else?

It be great to have him here as a guest I got about 30 questions no one ever thought to ask him.

Unfortuantly, i dont think this Insider will be coming back anytime soon. After his very last post, he wasnt heard from again. But get this!!!: after he left, the GLP Website that he posted on was HACKED, but the only thread hacked was the one he WROTE on!! And his replies were all deleted and everything else was unharmed. FORUTANTLY for us , these PDF files were made from people who backed up the thread by making their own TXT files and such to save. Smart move by them!

Heres the address to the original page:
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Says so towards the end of the 14 page, towards bottom, how after 1 week it got hacked.

HERE ARE SOME MORE RELIABLE LINKS THAN RAPID SHARE:

www.filefactory.com...

www.megaupload.com...

rapidshare.com...

[edit on 31-10-2007 by jarheadjock]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

I had some trouble working those links. The torrents wouldn't download or the links were broken. One might smell conspiracy here.......

Again that could be just a clever way of attempting to validate his message. I'd view it as disinformation at this point.

If anyone is having trouble getting the pdf I could probably upload it somewhere.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by SevenThunders]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well, I certainly didn't agree about his Jesus points. You know there are so many theories about Jesus I dam near heard em all and I've heard this one before.

It definately goes against what Edgar Cayce said about Jesus. Anyway, it's still rather interesting. Wish smeone could check out the originating IP address and get a location

[edit on 1-11-2007 by dominicus]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Whoever the guy was, he made a lot of good points and you also have to keep in mind that literal interpretations are not the "end-all."

When you see a "stop sign" you might see "STOP", but you also see RED and . There's significance to that, and it's also communication, even if at a deeper level than you may typically notice. (Btw, I used all caps in the word "RED", for the same reason. It makes a difference.)

Consider hieroglyphics, how advanced they actually are as a means of communication. The communication is non-linear, symbolic, double- and triple-meanings can permeate through each idea as you use the "words" to string all the ideas together.

And you can take things broader, you just have to do it internally. I heard once that squids communicate by sending entire sets of experiences.

In physics, an object at rest has a velocity. It's velocity is zero. But it's still a velocity. If you randomly hear someone talking about "the object's velocity" and you absent-mindedly assume it to be greater than zero, that communication problem has occurred on your end. Considered the possibility that the velocity is 0 or negative as soon as your hear the word "velocity," to keep using it as an extended example. Expand your understanding of what the word means.

The guy talks about Jesus the human, but I don't know that he literally means a person at all. "Human" may just represent the idea that another ("human"-like) entity exists outside of yourself. Ever considered that? It's not like you are ever going to know the "inside" of anybody other than yourself, so why not?

I was impressed by the PDF, too. Don't know the guy, obviously, and don't know who he is, but does it matter? Really, what actual difference would it make?

I have to throw in though, this is a bit "creepy" for me, because I'd been wondering recently if the guys "above" the Rothschilds and etc. were any different internally from a Zen monk. I don't like to separate things into "good" and "bad", and I wondered, maybe the people in charge of our kind of "default organization" here don't like to do it, either.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
your link didn't work, I have only read the first post of this thread, so I don't know if the insider is identified. The name Leo Zagami came to mind, as he is probably the best known insider to speak out. If you search google, and youtube you will probably find information about him. I think he has done interviews with Greg Szymanski, he has his own website arcticbeacon.com and he has interviews and talks on the net. He may have done interviews with Eric Phelps also.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by golddragnet

I've run in to this before (people thinking Leo Zagami is Insider).

Zagami is a ex-illuminati wannabe turned moslim. Insider does not submit to any religion.

If you look a the way they talk you wil see/hear a totally different person (I've been checking Zagami out from the beginning and stopped doing so some months ago). I am sure Zagami is not Insider.

----------
You can also use these links to download this:
4shared
and

(bittorrent)
mininova
The same torrent (multi-tracker) has also been uploaded to piratebay, torrentbox, btjunkie and more bittorrent sites. Just search for "The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider".

Other links have also been provided by jarheadjock in the 5 posts above this post.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by diinero]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Jesus on the other hand said that narrow was the way to God and few find it, and broad was the path to destruction.

So, how many MILLIONS of Christians are there? It's at least a top 5 religion on the planet. You consider that a NARROW PATH?????

I would think, it you are going down a path with MILLIONS of people that the path would, out of necessity, have to be pretty large.

How is this common sense missed?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I read what Insider wrote.

The one thing that stuck with me was what he said about not letting anything come between yourself and the divine. You have the direct link, you do not need preachers etc.

As far as bloodlines go...get your DNA tested and get back to me. Anyone can claim just about anything, but we do have the technology these days to discern who is who.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MFSerendipity

Jesus on the other hand said that narrow was the way to God and few find it, and broad was the path to destruction.

So, how many MILLIONS of Christians are there? It's at least a top 5 religion on the planet. You consider that a NARROW PATH?????

I would think, it you are going down a path with MILLIONS of people that the path would, out of necessity, have to be pretty large.

How is this common sense missed?

Well Jesus said,

Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord," shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?"
23 And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness."

One could argue that many of the major christian denominations have no resemblance to authentic christianity and could actually be labeled cults. The catholic church comes to mind here. Moreover even in a supposedly christian country like the U.S. only about 4% of the population have a basic Biblical worldview according to a recent Barna poll.

Thus sad to say, even though the gospel is so basic and simple, trust in Jesus and his sacrifice on the cross for the forgiveness of sins, most simply don't follow this. They try to enter in on their own merits, through good works or meditation, prayer to Mary, the saints or statues or some other unauthorized method.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Doesn't matter how many people are Christians, the path is still narrow. Most of the people at Chucrches just do the Sunday boogy and turn right back into their normal selves after. So for 1-2 hours they are giving God due attention. Very few are Giving God constant attention and constantly seeking daily.

Big difference.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

(I think this is a good example of what the Insider said about not letting anyone come between yourself and the divine.)

I truly appreciate you trying to explain to me what Jesus meant by a narrow path...but I can read for myself. He did not say anything about the narrow path having anything to do with a Biblical world view.

Nope...what Jesus did say was that FEW people find their way to god. Let's review once more....FEW PEOPLE.

Seems to me, Jesus was telling us all that if you are on a spirit filled path and you look around and see a bunch of people walking down the same path, it's gotta be the wrong path.

Very simple instructions.

Remember; do not change one dot or tittle (sp). Your added comments are only your opinion of what Jesus meant, and the Bible warns against doing that.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I just finished reading it - and I'll have to re-read it again, for sure. I was bothered by the initial questions asked insider, because they were so closed-minded, but I was also occasionally bothered by Insider's responses. They seemed provocative in the negative. But as the questions and answers progressed, it got more interesting, and the answers also.

There appears to be truth in what Insider says, but as with anything, do your homework and, as Insider said: be discerning and use your intuition to pick the wheat from the chaffe. (paraphrasing)

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MFSerendipity

I've always interpreted that to mean that the narrow path is the internal path to spiritual understanding and the broad path that leads to destruction is the worldly path.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I hear you... Our preconditioned ideas and concepts filter the information. For that reason, it's good to clean out the closet before the change of season.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

Not sure if I'm doing this correctly. I guess I cannot contact you directly until I've posted at least 20 posts. I'd be happy to answer with what limited knowledge I've been told.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
wrong post thread...
so sorry..
[edit on 31-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

[edit on 31-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by synappz

" Why would he announce himself to be an 'insider' if he wasn't going to reveal some sort of jaw dropping revelation? "

If you noticed he mentioned quite a few times that everything around us are tools. Governmental bodies, religious institutions. He main theme he seems to be talking about is that they are to give the tools and let us do what we will. We all have free will, and we can do whatever we want; (There are 6 billion of us).

It seems by telling us the grade scheme he would be going against the very law he abides by.

And he mentioned many times that the truth is there, within a sea of perversions. This has happened as long as we can remember, ie: Bible, Koran, etc. He implies that this is going on continually, through the tools we have been given. If this is the "will" of the one, to let us come to a realization on our own, it would make sense that there would be some untruths to sift through.

By idolizing him, and the things he has said as fact to be followed, we are inherently going against the whole reason we are here. implicitly we need to read it ourselves and come up with our own version of the truth. Not what religion says, not what the government says, not what he says. Not in its entirety anyway.

He mentions that there is one group who is relatively close to the truth, to which I believe is the freemasons. They believe in a "supreme being" and are require to have free will. Question everything that is around you.

The Nazi's utilized a system of propaganda that permeated through every aspect or regular life, such as press, radio, film, broadcasting, oration... and not to just certain degrees, but rather controlled it in every aspect. How are you to definitively say that we are not under the same rules, with different ideologies? The German masses didn't see it, and they were people just like us.

Inevitably, the only person you can control is yourself. Even if 6 million billion people instantaneously understood that they had free will, and understood all of what the entailed, and realized the corruptness of our political and religious systems, most would replace it, and over time it would become corrupted again. Only you can chose not to be a part of it.

Only you can live your life in a positive manner, experiencing everything you can (instead of being told what to know, what to learn, how to live), which even without the insider, is a good guideline to live by.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hello,

I came across a pdf file with these "revelations from an insider".
Its the first time i encounter someone who knows and comes forward.
Everything else are distractions and ilusions.
Just like he said, puppets, pawns, although some really believe to be players.
I am not from a bloodline, i am someone like you, yet i KNOW everything he is talking about.
I also know everything he didnt say and why.
There are however a few things he could have said more, but the questions were not very bright.
For you to have an idea of where i stand, i know everything one can study without having studied it.
The reason why i am sending this message is simple: i am opened to share some further knowledge.
However, there are some restrains. Some things i can not disclose.
I am doing this in service, just like he did.
I seek no reward, validation or recognition.
It is your choice to use this opportunity i am presenting you with or not.
Either way, know i am not from one of those so-called "bloodlines" and yet i have access to the divine and to universal knowledge, so if i have attained it, so can you.
I am using these expressions because they have meaning for you.
Also know that things have changed since 2005 untill now.
This new age thing has grown more and more, along with many other things.
There are many pressures in action and many things happening, and many people coming forward with misleading information and examples.
It all serves a purpose.
I am at your service if you choose to accept my offer. You are given freedom of choice.

Namaste

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join