It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations of a Bloodline Insider?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

He was not the true Messiah. He WAS of the House of David, but the wrong generation.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The PDF file that was linked has been removed and i cant find another copy anywhere, can someone help if they took a copy and post a link to it please? i am following very intently but without the file i have no clue as to what is going on.. Thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
ABout Jesus,
Can you give me some more background sources on why you say he was of the wrong generation and not the true messiah?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The link is no longer there. I would have liked to take a look at it.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
rapidshare.com...

www.demonoid.com...

Torrent Link ^^^

Another secondary link for said PDF

files.filefront.com...;8927465;/fileinfo.html

Sorry bout the link.. heres a new one.

Thanks for the bump lol.

I think that past Prohpets that books speak of tapped into the humand mind, unlocked it, and became one with the Great Divinity and with the Universe.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by jarheadjock]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I wrote many words, and deleted them all. The one who posted as an Insider has my sympathy. His power is in making others think he has knowledge they lack.

I thought of a challenge to his power, but what would it prove?

In the end, he is only words in the mist. A fading glory.No concern to truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I have yet to read any great truth on GLP. It's good for a lot of sarcastic humor, though. I laughed at the question about inbreeding.
The thread did stir some thought. Is earth a prison? Is addiction a prison? Anyone read Robert Monroe's books, the part where the entity tries out an earth life and can't get out?
Or is it a case of mistaken identity, the infinite One believing itself to be one of the "separate" parts?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I have yet to read any great truth on GLP. It's good for a lot of sarcastic humor, though. I laughed at the question about inbreeding.
The thread did stir some thought. Is earth a prison? Is addiction a prison? Anyone read Robert Monroe's books, the part where the entity tries out an earth life and can't get out?
Or is it a case of mistaken identity, the infinite One believing itself to be one of the "separate" parts?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
I wrote many words, and deleted them all. The one who posted as an Insider has my sympathy. His power is in making others think he has knowledge they lack.

I'm kinda confused, does that make him actually weak? And his only power is to instill thought into others?

Originally posted by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION
The thread did stir some thought. Is earth a prison? Is addiction a prison?

Yea, the entire thing does post some deep thought, fake or not.

Originally posted by WEOPPOSEDECEPTIONAnyone read Robert Monroe's books, the part where the entity tries out an earth life and can't get out?

AWW MAN, that has to be the Worst Case Scenario that a Great Divinity can even encounter lol.

Originally posted by StonyJ
There are many of us out here..........The Davidic bloodline has been around for 150 generations now. It's not really all that hard to fathom. Jesus of Nazarene was of the Davidic bloodline, but failed to fulfill the true prophesy.

We are either artists or soldiers.......always have been. All those that try to read to much into it will one day understand.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by StonyJ]

Can you elaborate about that StonyJ please? I am interested in what you have to say....

This is where i found the whole thing:
www.demonoid.com...

Here are two links to said PDF

rapidshare.com...

files.filefront.com...;8927465;/fileinfo.html

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

Weak, very weak. As weak as those that fall for such things. I see nothing but a small person with a big hole they feel needs filling.

I would easier believe that Donald Rumsfeld is a Pentecostal preacher on his days off, than to put any faith in the bloodline of this bozo.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You beat me to it jarheadjock
Thanks for posting this in the first place.

My apologies to the mods for not reading the guidelines and searching the forum more extensively.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also the "Revelations of an Insider" version isn't as complete as the "The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider". The new version has four new Q&A's that weren't in the older version. New Q&A's came from Wiktor www.godlikeproductions.com...

So please update your rapidshare link jarheadjock. (btw filefront didn't work for me)

Edit: If you don't have a demonoid account you can also download it with bittorrent at www.mininova.org... (same torrent)

[edit on 31-10-2007 by diinero]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Just another devil spouting nonsense. I find it interesting that all these alien overlords or so called insiders always attack christianity and specifically the person or the mission of Jesus Christ. However this is precisely what the New Testament predicted would happen in the last days, that there would be false christs and false prophets. Moreover John the Apostle gave us a specific test to see if a spirit was of the antichrist. If they deny that Jesus the Christ came in the flesh and died for our sins he is an antichrist. Thus that's all this so called insider is, just another antichrist. Frankly as I read the whole thread I found a lot of semantic games but virtually nothing of substance told by the so called insider. It was just someone having a little fun at the expense of the gullible.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Your believe (which is imposed through collectivism) is standing in the way of independent thinking.
Insider said that there is truth in the bible but swimming in a sea of perversion. So think for yourself and find those truths.

Calling this evil is just childish and you are denying the evil which is in you and this only makes this evil more powerful. Why don't you respect your evil side ?

I like Jesus and his message of love and forgiveness, but there is a lot of crap surrounding this. And how many people have killed in his name ? Seems like his message is misunderstood (and your hateful comments prove that you have not truly understood).

Many people have died for the sake of helping humankind. Do you worship them ?
Isn't every human you met imperfect, so why worship a human called Jesus ?
Insider said worshiping imperfect beings is anti-Christ and I completely agree.

For me there is a lot of substance in these revelations.

I think you're more gullible for believing the bible...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Just another devil spouting nonsense. I find it interesting that all these alien overlords or so called insiders always attack christianity and specifically the person or the mission of Jesus Christ.

Notice how it wasnt Christianity the only religion being attacked? Islam, and other religions were too. And seriously, will you put your "soul" based on a book that is over 2000 years old that has been translated into many editions, with it possibly being re-written numerous times? I have been raised Catholic but dont follow it.

Originally posted by SevenThundersHowever this is precisely what the New Testament predicted would happen in the last days, that there would be false christs and false prophets.

How is he in any way shape or form a false prophet. He only presented what he believed was right. He never said there was a God. He isnt really preaching a new religion or luring people away. He presented what he believed was the truth and let people decide for themselves, simple as that. And no matter how much of a hoax you believe this guy to be, he has nevertheless put up some interesting and thought provoking statements. I always knew that if there was an Illluminati and they did do weird rituals for something or someone, it was for a valid reason. As he stated, he was told to do this. So your saying that if the Virgin Mary appeared to 3 children and told them secrets that were of unfathomable consequences, would YOU beleive it? From what your saying, you wouldnt IMO.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock

Notice how it wasnt Christianity the only religion being attacked? Islam, and other religions were too. And seriously, will you put your "soul" based on a book that is over 2000 years old that has been translated into many editions, with it possibly being re-written numerous times? I have been raised Catholic but dont follow it.

He had 1 response against Islam, the rest of the specific religious questions attacked Jesus of Nazareth personally. That is consistent with the channeled spirits and UFO messages of the modern era and is also consistent with the message of antichrist.

As for trusting in the Bible, it is the best documented and archeologically impeccable ancient document around. I believe the creator of the universe cares about mankind and has left us a record of the true way. He would not leave it to chance. Moreover all the old New Testament scrolls are in close agreement and thanks to the strict copying standards, the dead sea scrolls have proven that the old testament has been well preserved as well over time. God watches out for the integrity of the Bible.

How is he in any way shape or form a false prophet. He only presented what he believed was right. He never said there was a God. He isnt really preaching a new religion or luring people away. He presented what he believed was the truth and let people decide for themselves, simple as that.

OK let's see here.
Word of insider:

I have to make clear that The Christ has nothing to do with Jesus of Nazareth, that part was
later fabricated.

word of John the apostle,

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whoops, that makes the insider an antichrist, just as predicted such would come.

And no matter how much of a hoax you believe this guy to be, he has nevertheless put up some interesting and thought provoking statements. I always knew that if there was an Illluminati and they did do weird rituals for something or someone, it was for a valid reason. As he stated, he was told to do this. So your saying that if the Virgin Mary appeared to 3 children and told them secrets that were of unfathomable consequences, would YOU beleive it? From what your saying, you wouldnt IMO.

Correct. All such visitations are necessarily demonic. The old testament expressly forbids contact with the dead due to the fact that they are really demonic spirits that masquerade as the dead. Thus the visions of Mary at Fatima and Medjugorje are all demonic. This is proven further by their teachings which directly contradict the Bible. For example the Mary visions at Medjugorje claimed that all religions lead to God and were established by God. Jesus on the other hand said that narrow was the way to God and few find it, and broad was the path to destruction. He also said "I am the Way, the Truth and the Light, No one comes to the Father except by me." Whoops, there again spiritual deception raises it's ugly head in these last days to lead many astray.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This possible/supposed Insider is most definetly no AntiChirist! Seriously, there can be hundreds of AntiChrists at any given time. There is no definite AntiChrist until certain things are fufilled by that person.

For all we know, Jesus could have tapped into the mind and known more both spritually and mentally. How would you know the difference? Did you live 2000 years ago?

And to really take a book that has been around for 2000 years is really hard to take serious. The Insider also said that books such as the Bible and Torah and others are TRUE, but are in a sea of PERVERSIONS. Who even wrote the Bible? Can we even take it seriously?

And where can we necesarrily prove or disprove that he is a false prophet? He is certainly not calling any sheep from what i read. He is only trying to , in a knowledgable fashion, enlightening us.

I dont think he is trying to spirtually decept us, as you had put it. He was opening a new sort of "gate" if you would to see life.

And i cant help but ask, are you defending Christianity or just using it as an example?

For example the Mary visions at Medjugorje claimed that all religions lead to God and were established by God. Jesus on the other hand said that narrow was the way to God and few find it, and broad was the path to destruction. He also said "I am the Way, the Truth and the Light, No one comes to the Father except by me." Whoops, there again spiritual deception raises it's ugly head in these last days to lead many astray.

So what ARE you trying to prove? That Jesus himself is the AntiChrist because no one can come close to his father, essentally God? I dont follow your logic on the defense/point of Christianity here.

The Insider merely said there is a Great Divinity of sorts. Nothing more, nothing less (other than angelic beings that help).

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

OK try to follow the logic and for a moment suspend preconceived notions. The early christians were experiencing a number of overt and profound spiritual events including raising of the dead, healings prophecy and visions. Hidden among the genuine miracles were carefully concealed counterfeits whose expressed purpose was to lead man astray. This was the mission of the false prophets. Early christians needed a way of discerning the false from the true. The primary way of doing this was to compare the prophets teaching against the known standard, the Bible and the teachings of Jesus and the apostles. (There are also some who are given the gift of discernment, but that is a side issue).

John was an apostle and personal friend of Jesus and eyewitness to his glory. Through the Holy spirit he revealed a key test that separates the spirit of antichrist from the spirit of christ. Evidently an antichrist spirit would do everything in it's power to discredit Jesus Christ, the nature of his person and the nature of his mission. Compare the two statements I provided earlier, one from the insider and that of the apostle John. I count about 17 passages from the insider that discredits Jesus as being the Christ. The apostle John specifically states that anyone who denies that Jesus is the Christ is a liar and has the spirit of antichrist. (Not meaning that he IS the antichrist but simply has his spirit). As predicted, the false prophet insider uses the very attack that John warned us about. That in itself is telling and is all I need to know what spirit the insider is channeling.

As for the rest of what he says, who cares if he is a known liar? As I said earlier his conversation is a bunch of semantics that tries to make himself look sublime and powerful and all knowing. Maybe he is an insider, but he is still a devil. You'd be better off not listening to his advice.

Oh I forgot to comment on the Mary visions. I believe you are still thinking that Mary veneration, common in the catholic church, is part of genuine christianity. It is not. Mary veneration is an extension of pagan goddess worship and is utterly demonic. Thus it is no surprise that the Mary spirit that appears directly contradicts Jesus' very words that no one finds the Father (God) except through Him, Jesus Christ the Messiah.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by SevenThunders]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Alright, i sort of get what your saying.

But i seriously dont think this guy is the AntiChrist or has the spirit of him. And i dont think that hes trying to slander Jesus, its just how he has been left to beleive , just as you beleive in the Bible it seems. All open to interpretation.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Perhaps, but I'm definately uncomfortable with the focused attacks on the person of Jesus. That's a red flag for me. Given the age in which we live, where this kind of stuff is more and more common I would tread very cautiously.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
OK,
so i just got done reading and thought it was fascinating. Philosophically it could have been an author pulling a literal Bansky. But upon firther reading it seemed genuine at times.

Honestly, I consider myself a Christian Mystic and have undergone several spiritual experiences and as far as alot of the spiritual suff, at least for me it was on point.

OF course I didn't agree on alot of different things, however;

The U.S. poisoning us with flouride in the water, microwaves, cell phone/computer radiation and high frustose corn syrup and mediactions was on point.

The best part is this: My mother actaully buys allot of stuff from European polish/german deli's cause she showed me their labels and ingrediants and it was literally 2 or 3 things compared to what other US Asian products have.

That part was very truthful.

I don;t know what to say. Very compelling piece of work.

What is the original forum this posted on and is this guy comming back on again ever anywhere else?

It be great to have him here as a guest I got about 30 questions no one ever thought to ask him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join