It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge says: ALL UK people Must be on DNA Database

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is truly outstanding. THe fact that this is even an issue is beyond me.

No! No person should ever even consider giving his DNA to a database! Once they get further along with DNA research- next thing you know, they are banging on your door wanting your DNA for their "super-human soldier project." I don't think so..... it's too insane to even consider having my "insides" in a database.
I don't even like that they have my prints!!!

Maybe I watch too much CSI.... but I really don't think they need to go this far. And I'll bear my children with a midwife in my home with no painkillers b4 they EVER take my child's DNA.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

This is just another way of keeping tabs on every citizen in the country.
They have already taken dna from kids which i feel is disgusting!
Yes the chip will be next, some night clubs already have this system going for them. They won't be happy till the whole world is chipped, dna recorded and the orwellian state in full throttle.
The only sad thing is why can't people see what is happening to us, are they brainwashed into thinking this is to better man kind?
The new world order is being implicated much faster than i thought.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The control freaks that are New Labour now want to monitor everyone's phone calls and starting next year, the internet and your emails too. This new law comes into effect tomorrow. Soon there will be no privacy left. What's next, video cameras in our homes. All this information will be available to various organisations and they tells us it will be safe and secure. This has got to be one of the biggest infrigements yet on our civil liberties and freedoms and yet there wasn't even a single debate about it in the house of commons and here's me thinking we live in a democracy. Unbelievable!!!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Officials from the top of Government to lowly council officers will be given unprecedented powers to access details of every phone call in Britain under laws coming into force tomorrow.

The new rules compel phone companies to retain information, however private, about all landline and mobile calls, and make them available to some 795 public bodies and quangos.

The move, enacted by the personal decree of Home Secretary Jacqui Smith, will give police and security services a right they have long demanded: to delve at will into the phone records of British citizens and businesses

One oerson wrote:
Personally I think the majority of the UK is so dumbed-down now that all it cares about are cookery, lifestyle and reality TV shows (with faked results) and that actually standing up to the death of democracy is beyond them.

Couldn't of put it better myself. This country is becoming a joke.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by kindred]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Oks now I will tell you how bad it is.. Personal experience of you cant even fart in public without being cautioned (sarcasm), I walked out of my work, took out my mobile to check the time oks. 5 mins later two security vans drove up next to me, one of the drivers jumps out asking If I like taking pictures, I was like what are you on about? I just finished my work, I was looking at my mobile for the time. The other guy asked me where i worked, like I just walked out of the freaking building and had the jacket on with the logo on the back of it Who I worked for... Once he saw this they let me go...

But this is happening up and down the country you cannot now take pictures off if I may add scenery if there is petro chemical companies involed because they think you are a suspect terroist.

Gone are the days where i can go home from my work texting say my family, saying I am on the way home without being asked by Security or the police whom I am texting and they have powers to enforce you to show them. Without a lawyer being there if I may add..

Police State, going the right away abvout it if I may add........

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Well Kindred, theyll have a problem with me. I Use VOIP for telephone calls now when home. When out I use a PAYG phone, untraceable to any name, the phone I bought from Ebay.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join