It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those dirty TERRORISTS and EVIL arabs.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
"Pull those troops home and make it next to IMPOSSIBLE for them to attack us here. However, if they DO attack us, unleash the fury on them and do it RIGHT. Solid air attacks and get the retribution there in a very very very efficient way. No sense in fighting the battle with sticks and stones when you have highly advanced bomber aircraft."

It will "never" be next to impossible for the to attack us here. You could have every American military personnel who is currently based in any other country brought home and it would make no difference.....Why? Because of the lesson of 9/11. Did those hijackers attempt to crash hijacked planes into Fort Knox? Fort Hood Texas? No. They crashed them into civilian buildings (For the most part). Air attacks are only useful for the most part in attacking armies... A B-2 bomber at 30,000 feet can't differentiate between the 3 Al Qaida operatives and the 200 Iraqi civilians living in a 200 meter radius around said Al Qaida operatives. Boots on the ground, however, can. There really aren't that many "insurgents" in Iraq at this point anyway. Anyone who "would" be an insurgent is instead taking part in the de facto civil war between the Shia and Sunni muslims. Those who are attacking American forces are "foreign fighters" and Al Qaida, not that there's much difference, at least ideologically. All things considered, I'd prefer American soldiers, who are trained for armed conflict, to be fighting these guys, than your average American citizen shopping at Pottery Barn in the local mall.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
I completely disagree with everything you've said.

Expanding on this because I agree with it...you are doing what liberals have been conditioned to do. Hate America. Excuse the Terrorists...it's nothing new. Islamofascism is at war with non-muslims, but it's not oil or even Iraq that they're upset over. They have declared war on all the infidels of the world, their islamic-based terrorism branches into several countries of the world, from africa to asia to europe to north america and so forth. They do not want peace and they should be met with full force.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

Originally posted by IAF101
I completely disagree with everything you've said.

Expanding on this because I agree with it...you are doing what liberals have been conditioned to do. Hate America. Excuse the Terrorists...it's nothing new. Islamofascism is at war with non-muslims, but it's not oil or even Iraq that they're upset over. They have declared war on all the infidels of the world, their islamic-based terrorism branches into several countries of the world, from africa to asia to europe to north america and so forth. They do not want peace and they should be met with full force.

And the exact same "if you aren't with us you are against us" mentality. Not surprisingly I suppose, 2 of the 3 of these arguments have come from members with "Support Israel" signatures. Could your comments be more for my having made negative comments about Israel than anything else? It's possible.

Though, once again, you are simply wrong. There is a huge difference (Note: HUGEEEE DIFFERENCE) between loving one's country and not liking the war profiteers that are currently running it. Unless of course I'm incorrect in assuming that were are not currently under Communism or a Dictatorship.

I love my country very very much. The war mongering of those in power and our being Israel's attack dog........not so much.

Jasn

By the way, I'm an independent for I have realized that there is truly no difference between the Republicans and Democrats. This whole "two party system" ideology has got to go.

"Hey, you've got a choice, you can choose a republican or a democrat" isn't really a choice now is it? More like an ultimatum.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

I disagree, (note: I am not calling you wrong, I simply disagree) I fully believe we could make the United States nearly untouchable if that was the true GOAL of America. If we had leadership that wanted that to be so and were dedicated to making it so, I have no doubt we could accomplish it.

In regards to your 9/11 comments, I am sure you are aware that there are a good many of us out there that feel that the government was BEHIND the 9/11 attacks and even more still who feel the governemnt LET IT HAPPEN.

Pearl Harbor included, I don't think there has actually been any major terrorist attacks on the United States that weren't either made to happen by the United States government or let happen by the USG.

This "war" we are in now, is a war for profit and imperialism. Nothing more, nothing less.

How anyone can say this current government cares about our national defense when both of our borders are WIDE OPEN baffles me.

But I guess it makes sense, a group of Arabs thousands of miles away certainly must be more dangerous than the group that can walk across our borders anytime they want.

Jasn

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Just for s*s and giggles.....why don't I turn the tide a bit.

Since you guys love Israel so much, why don't you go there and help them defend the holy land?

See, it's stupid any way it's directed.

Supporting America and supporting Israel are two totally different things.

Do I love my country? HELL YES!
Do I love Israel? Nope, not in the least. They have made the genocide of the Palestinian and Arab people a goal. That's evil no matter how you slice it.

Because I don't want America to be the world's Police Force and because I am AGAINST imperialism does NOT mean I am against America.

It's a stupid argument from a weak mind to say one can only be a supporter of their country if they support their corrupt government spearheading a war for profit and getting their brothers, sisters, moms, dads, aunts and uncles killed for NOTHING. It's also a STUPID assumption to think that the Republicans and Democrats are any different. Clinton did do any better than Bush when he was in office. He should have been hanged for treason the second it was found out he was selling weapons technology.

Maybe it's just me, but I could have sworn that the ideals of America were anti imperialist. But hey, I may be wrong.

Jasn

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

Ok. Before clarifying a couple of points, a simple question to you. Do you think that radical Islam exists? And if so, do you doubt that radical Islam is at war with Western civilization?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

"Do I love my country? HELL YES!
Do I love Israel? Nope, not in the least. They have made the genocide of the Palestinian and Arab people a goal. That's evil no matter how you slice it."

My God man, you've just lost me completely. Do I support Israel? Not in the least. Personally, whether or not the Jews have a homeland is the least of my worries.... BUT, to say that they have made the genocide of the Arabs and Palestinians a goal is just......insane? They have nuclear weapons man....if that were a goal, it would have most definatley come to fruition by now. After that whole wacky Holocaust thing, I think they honestly just want to be left the hell alone. Do I think the Palestinians got the short end of the stick with the whole "settling of Israel" thing? Yes But ya know what? The Native Americans did too and I don't see a whole lot of Americans supporting giving this country back to them, that's just the way the ball rolls sometimes......

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
"Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government."
"Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. "
"I abhor war and view it as the greatest scourge of mankind."
--Thomas Jefferson

"Allow the president to invade a neighboring nation, whenever he shall deem it necessary to repel an invasion, and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such a purpose - and you allow him to make war at pleasure. "
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world. "
"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. "
"No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent. "
--Abraham Lincoln

"All wars are follies, very expensive and very mischievous ones. "
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
--Benjamin Franklin

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels - men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."
"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity."
"I like to believe that people in the long run are going to do more to promote peace than our governments. Indeed, I think that people want peace so much that one of these days governments had better get out of the way and let them have it."
"In most communities it is illegal to cry "fire" in a crowded assembly. Should it not be considered serious international misconduct to manufacture a general war scare in an effort to achieve local political aims?"
"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action."
"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism."
"It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world."
"My first wish is to see this plague of mankind, war, banished from the earth. "
"Over grown military establishments are under any form of government inauspicious to liberty, and are to be regarded as particularly hostile to republican liberty."
-George Washington

"Because power corrupts, society's demands for moral authority and character increase as the importance of the position increases."
"Power always thinks... that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws."
--John Adams

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people."
"The man who loves other countries as much as his own stands on a level with the man who loves other women as much as he loves his own wife."
"The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life."
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president... is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Theodore Roosevelt

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."
"Let us never forget that government is ourselves and not an alien power over us. The ultimate rulers of our democracy are not a President and senators and congressmen and government officials, but the voters of this country."
"More than an end to war, we want an end to the beginning of all wars - yes, an end to this brutal, inhuman and thoroughly impractical method of settling the differences between governments."
"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes strong than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
-Franklin Roosevelt

*Sigh* How dare they? The evil America hating bastards!!

--------------------------------

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
"Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction." (Note: Doesn't the United States develop weapons of mass destruction?? --Jasn)
"We will stand up for our friends in the world. And one of the most important friends is the State of Israel. My administration will be steadfast in support Israel against terrorism and violence, and in seeking the peace for which all Israelis pray."
-George W. Bush

"We must expel Arabs and take their places."
"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."
-David Ben Gurion

"[Israel will] create in the course of the next 10 or 20 years conditions which would attract natural and voluntary migration of the refugees from the Gaza Strip and the west Bank to Jordan. To achieve this we have to come to agreement with King Hussein and not with Yasser Arafat."
Yitzhak Rabin

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."
-Menachem Begin

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."
-Yizhak Shamir

(cont)

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."
-Benjamin Netanyahu

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."
"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."
"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."
"I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him."
--Ariel Sharon

"We don't want an America that is closed to the world. What we want is a world that is open to America."
-George H.W. Bush

Misc. Quotes for your enjoyment.

"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether
World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent."
-James Paul Warburg

"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insideous forces working from within."
General Douglas MacArthur

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.."
-Bill Clinton

""We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if
we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereigntyof an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National autodetermination
practiced in past centuries""
-David Rockefeller

But here, there is no tyranny in the good ol' U. S. of A.

Anyone who believes that they have the RIGHT to question the government and it's figureheads is a disgrace to freedom and is strongly un-American.

Yep,
Jasn

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I apologize, I'm afraid I'm guilty of what I accused you of earlier, not specifying who my reply was directed to.

Very sorry about that. When I referred to the pro-Israel group I wasn't including you.

I just found it quite odd that I have 3 contradictory responses and 2 of those 3 came from people with "pro Israel" signatures.

I apologize for the mix up, totally my fault on that one.

--Jasn

EDIT: I agree with you 100% on the treatment of the American Indians, especially since I am half American Indian myself.

However, I feel it is best to learn from past mistakes and NEVER to support another country that is repeating those mistakes.

On the nuke point, I'm of the opinion that that would make the tyranny TOO obvious. Better to carry out the genocide without calling hardcore attention to it by nuking them. I do, however, fear that nukes will come into play sooner than later.

Also, I have absolutely no ill will for the general populace of Israel. I'm certain they have their moral patriots just like the United States does. I am however against the Zionists policy and leadership.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by SimiusDei]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I heard a saying a while ago which was simple and to the point.

One mans terrorist, is another mans freedom fighter.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vixion
I heard a saying a while ago which was simple and to the point.

One mans terrorist, is another mans freedom fighter.

Take Care, Vix

Agreed. It's sad about those "freedom fighters" in the London tube bombings though, eh?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Radical Islam exist the same way that in the name of expansion of nations and invasion, the middle east has been invaded by European nations through the history and now a western nation is invading the area.

If that is not reason enough to create terrorist, bombers, insurgency and Islamic Radicals then can somebody tell what would be more appropriate?, perhaps Arabs countries no friendly to occupation, decimation and death, should just sit in their homes waiting for Nations from all over to dictate their fate.

For the last 100 years of America's wars and power it has been another power pushing these wars.

The are called the profiteers of war, for every war America sons and daughters had fought, somebody else has made fortunes at the expenses of the blood of inocents.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Right or wrong, America invaded Iraq. But I can tell you with pretty much no margin for error, that in no way, shape or form is the American occupation dictating the faith of any Iraqi citizen. Why would we? Our nation is built upon the concept of freedom of religion. There are over 2 million Muslims living in the United States. Doesn't it stand to reason that if we had a problem with the "faith" of the people's of Iraq, that we would have deported all Muslims from the U.S.?

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 5-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

This is not about religion, liberation, democracy or wining anything my friend, is about wars fought for the benefits of profeteers.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Exactly! Religion is just the icing, the sugar-coating to distract simple-minded people from the REAL AGENDA.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

"perhaps Arabs countries no friendly to occupation, decimation and death, should just sit in their homes waiting for Nations from all over to dictate their faith."

Unless I'm misunderstanding your use of the word "faith", then your post, at least to some extent or other, very much involved religion. I'm not sure what other faith we'd be dictating.

As for profiteering, lets look at how Saudi Arabia, (And to a lesser extent other Persian Gulf nations) make billions off of the selling of oil to America and other western nations, and then turn around and use those billions to sponsor terrorism against......You guessed it! America and the other western nations.....

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
As for profiteering, lets look at how Saudi Arabia, (And to a lesser extent other Persian Gulf nations) make billions off of the selling of oil to America and other western nations, and then turn around and use those billions to sponsor terrorism against......You guessed it! America and the other western nations.....

You guys agreed to that. Even though the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi Arabians, you went after Afghanistan. What's the deal with that? Who will you blame now?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain

I misused the word faith, I mean to say fate.
and yes you are right but Saudi Arabia is sleeping in bed with America and at the same time turn their back and aid terrorist.

But guess what they are benefiting from America the same way that our corporate America benefits from them.

They are friends if you take my meaning.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by marg6043]

[edit: fixed quote tags]

[edit on 5-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Afghanistan & the Mujahideen were armed to the teeth so as to
bring about a battlefield loss to the USSR occupation forces...

it's when the USA sought to disarm the Mujahideen
(thru all sorts of methods, including assassinations, warlord infighting, etc)
that the central Asians realized how diabolical, war profiteering that the extreme elements of US capitalist cabal actually was.

the CIA & various black ops & contractors, had to disarm all those extremist/zealots with their Stringer Missiles (SAMs) and RocketPropelledGrenades (RPGs) aimed at the new enemy (USA) that attacked them first! after the USSR evacuate the region.

?Caspian pipeline?
?Great Game?
resource control, central asia hegemony
all played a role in creating the new enemy...radical/terrorists

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join