It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is technology an alien conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Is technology an alien conspiracy? Or is our advancement of tech aided by theoretical forces like gravity, buoyancy, and magnetism

Please hear me out on this and to not be rude to me because I put this on unexplained-mysteries and I was severely harassed about it…

If you look at the technological advances that our society ha made over the years you will see that there is something going on. I take internal combustion for example that just seems to covenant if you ask me.

I mean you think that one day someone woke up and said lets dig miles underground take whatever we find (fossil fuels) , burn it and put air in it and that will be a milestone for mankind?! GET OUT!

And metals it just seems a little to lucky find for us humans…I mean these prospectors randomly decided to dig under ground and find these rocks crack them open and use the minerals knowing that they can be melted?

Even if they thought that they need shovels to dig underground and shovels are made of metal…

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Good first thread.

It puts me in mind of the stories of the Fallen/Descended Angels who taught so many crafts and enchantements. Knowledge unknownable precededing their coming down to be with us. Teach us and seed us with thier Divine DNA.

And now another phase. That which moves through the air. Electronics, Electronic date, Lazers, microwaves, and much more beyond my language base. It is the age of Aquarius now and although a water bearer Aquarius is a fire sign. Fire is a form of energy, energy moves.

People like Tesla just pop in for a generation and leave us keys of gold, many never will be made public. He has no need for his human creature except to use it as a vehicle to create and invent non stop.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I have no idea, but there are a lot of great minds out there. Just because I cant comprehend what thinking like that is like, doesnt mean its not there. I cant understand how a camera works...it just makes no sense to me how you can take an image of a moment in time...but it works.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
we are certainly reverse engineering alien tech maybe using it in everyday life wihout knowing but thats hard to believe

but im
for metal.there is no possible way that we discovered how to make metal by our selfs

new topics

top topics

join