It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW 9/11 VIDEO - FLIGHT 93 Fraud - #1 Smoking Gun evidence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

No, there was a conspiracy on 9/11...it involved Osama Bin Laden, Khaled Sheikh Mohammed and the 19 lunatics the flew the planes into the buildings.

Why have some of the 19 been found and interviewed by the BBC and are alive and well ?

The 4 flights from that day are almost unique in history as being the only plane "crashes" where no bodies were recovered.

The Osama Bin Laden conspiracy is one of the weakest theories.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ccaihc

Anyways, this whole Flight 93 conspiracy was always weird to me. Cause if they shot it down...? who cares? Most of the forum members here always whine about the fighters that could have shot down the planes that hit the WTCs. Yet they get all in a huff when there's a possibility that it happened with Flight 93.

I've never really studied the Flight 93 conspiracy. It could be true, it could not be, I really don't see why it matters.

Who cares, why does it matter !

Maybe you would find out the answers to that if it was one of your loved ones on that flight.

It matters and everyone should care because otherwise you ultimately give up all individual rights to freedom.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
All the YOUTUBE links on the first page are down... 'video removed by user'... shame as I wanted to see them.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OutoftheSky

Funny how it looks nothing like any other plane crash anywhere in my memory.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join