It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda to get us into war with Iran? Don't believe em, as I say.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
they're making news articles faking quotes from government officials. They are slandering the US government, and they are faking press reports about possible wars with Iran, when no major news source is reporting it. All of these faux news sites are reporting false claims, and they've been saying that war with Iran is imminent for the next month, and at the end of the month, we always don't go to war with them. It's because of the IAEA. the IAEA supports Iran. They want Iran not to go to war with us, because if we went to war with them, that would hurt their profits.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
It's because of the IAEA. the IAEA supports Iran. They want Iran not to go to war with us, because if we went to war with them, that would hurt their profits.

You had me until this part, can you explain how the IAEA supports Iran and if you would please, how do they profit from Iran?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Either way, there are only so many people on ATS. You have more people
listening to the news, and the propaganda they spread then doing their own
research. If you go out and speak publicly than you will somehow get a sock
sticked into your mouth. This is a lose lose situation, either way. Unless ATS
gets their own news channel!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I don't understand all of OP's points. But I will say this-we've heard that war with Iran "is just around the corner" for sooooo long that such proclamations have lost all credibility.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UM_Gazz

The IAEA doesn't want us to goto war with Iran, because they are supporting them by allowing them to have centrifuges. I hope that makes sense to you.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Okay, how does the IAEA profit from Iran?

How would a war with Iran "hurt their profits"?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by UM_Gazz

They just don't want the US to have their way in the ME. I guess, they favor Iran over us? It's hard making sense of a company that supports our enemy.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ah, okay it all makes sense now. Thanks for enlightening me.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UM_Gazz

Is that sarcasm? A lot of people will think that they understand something, when they don't, do you truly understand it?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The funniest thing about all this, is that even after all thats just happened in Iraq, and how most of the public is supposedly "against the war"...they'll buy the Iran thing straight away. Maybe the US populace is actually as idiotic as everyone says they are

top topics

join