It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving 2012 & Planet X - New Video Documentary!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The best book on 2012 is 12/21/2012 A Prophecy by John Ventre located at www.12-21-2012-a-prophecy.com/

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
well i think this is all fake god will protect us
dont worry dont be scared

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What should and can we do?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
meh, the video is big on fear and talks a lot about the coming effects of planet x & what the earth will be like after it passes, but theres little factual evidence or proof of its existence in the first place, except to say its 'prophesied by several religions'.

I call BS on this planet.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
pesonally i think its a load of bs why is it only now coming into wide circulation. nostradamus predicted the world would end in june 1999, i can remember crapping myself, oh and guess what it didn't happen.

there has been that many doomsday theory's in my short lifetime, i'm beggining to believe we want to end our existance.

i can understand why but what happened to self preservation. i myself have two small children, and sometimes all this crap floating round the net makes me regret giving them life only for it to be premiturly snuffed out. and that is now why i am a complete sceptic (exept on the alien things... i believe) lol

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by memoir

Wrong peak; it'd be accelerating on it's way in. where it more or less intersects the earth's orbit, were it to exist, would be the closest it comes to the sun. It would be at it's slowest when it's out in the kuniper belt or wherever it's supposed to go so we don't see it.

Were it to exist, it would be accelerating towards us now, as it falls down the sun's gravity well.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Notice how there hasn't been much talk of planet X since the world economy started to tank????. i guess worrying about how you are going to pay your bills and feed your family is more impportant than waiting for some so-called cosmic event to happen....................

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hi just wondering if any1 knows what the music was that was used in the vids , i have been trying to find out but with no joy,any help would be appreciated, best wishes Lee

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thank you. That 5 part video from planetxforecast.com is by far the best I've seen.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Here's an interesting article I found the other day. It helped put my mind at ease regarding planet X.

www.universetoday.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Blackmaster
Wow Undo,all I have to say is bravo,after reading your post I felt a surge of uncertainty lift off me.I already knew about the world not ending,but after reading a million in one articles of different acords my mind starts to shift to the fear mentality.

Well the events described in Revelation are not pretty, by any stretch of the imagination, but from what I can tell, X is just not Wormwood. Too much evidence to support the concept that Wormwood is the name of Enki's E.ABZU, which was his temple, that rose from the big ABZU (Abyss) and sat on another Abzu on Earth (2 stargates, a big one in the gulf, and a smaller one under his E.Abzu in Eridu).

Somewhere along the line, they started equating Abyss with Ocean because that's where the biggest one was, on the floor of the Gulf (and now, buried in the Euphrates (unless someone found it already). But Abyss is really just a later form of the word Abzu. Abzu and Apsu and Absu are all the same thing.

Ever see a pic of Hathor's crown? It's a big red disk surmounted by serpents. Egyptologists claim it's the sun. Nope. It's Mars. Hathor was the name of the biggest gate on Mars, which comprised the other end of the Eye of Ra.

What's happened is, mainstreamers have simply dismissed these old histories because they don't know what to make of them. They assume it's simply fantasy, like a bedtime story. Wrongo.

Undo, if you're around. Do you think the movie "The Abyss" has anything to do with this? Some kind of subliminal conditioning or a disinformation attempt?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Your absolutely right they are using this to save only those they want and rid themselves of the unwanted lower genetic pool drop outs to say the least. Its been a known fact for a long time and the ones who do survive by mistake they have camps set up if those even survive....amazing to think this to be a Noahs Ark repeat event. But hopefully many of us will survive and our children to carry on and fight for the right of humanity and not some well you know the goverment...no need to go on and on. Its going to be one ugly ride for us left out here to fend for ourselves alone in the aftermath of this expected fly by....any open shelters out there?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join