It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving 2012 & Planet X - New Video Documentary!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Red Serpent

The Mars stargate, perhaps.
curious what's on those walls.
images posted anywhere?

[edit on 11-9-2007 by undo]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
watching the first video on his website

return of planet-x, part 1

right off the bat, it shows a big pic of a book cover with the word WORMWOOD pasted on it, below the title.

X is not Wormwood, which means the Brown Dwarf is not Wormwood.
Wormwood is spaceship-sized, and small enough to crash into the ocean without causing a tidal wave.

Wormwood is its english name. Its name in the original language of the New Testament is greek: "Abysinthe", supposedly because it makes the water bitter to the taste. But notice the first four letters: "Abys", no doubt its connected to Enki's E.ABZU. My guess is a war in the heavens above our planet, is going to ensue and the E.ABZU is slated to take a dive.

(Abzu=Abyss)

Please review Revelation 8, which contains all kinds of interesting tidbits of info about Wormwood.

P.S. Also review Tablet 9 in the Epic of Gilgamesh and do a comparative analysis with Chapter 9 of Revelation.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
(Another note to add to my post above: Many mainstream eschatologists (people who study bible prophecy), completely ignore the fact that falling stars in Revelation are not literal falling stars/asteroids/meteorites/meteors. They are almost always revealed to be "Fallen Angels", which is biblical lingo for other races created by God, but which are space born, flight worthy and superior technologically to humans. The fallen part, it seems, has something to do with them tinkering with our species genetically and so forth. In short, Revelation is a biblical account of alien invasion. It is not about X coming here. Wormwood is not Planet X. One more time with feeling - WORMWOOD IS NOT PLANET X.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
In the second video: Return of Planet-X, Part 2, he talks about
tiamat and marduk being planets that bashed into each other. He got this theory from Sitchin. Sitchin got it from the Enuma Elish. The Enuma Elish
was not about planets specifically, as in a literal sense, only Sitchin thinks so. What confused Sitchin was that he picked up on the fact that the gods, Tiamat and Marduk, were actually objects that had been deified. But they were not planets. Objects yes, planets no.

The actual explanation of what is transpiring in those passages is better understood if you take ALL the accounts of Tiamat and Abzu into consideration, and reinterpret them as an integrated whole. But cherry picking out one reference to them from Enuma Elish, is just not enough data to get a clearer picture of what they were (since they weren't gods, what were they? ... answer is, Tiamat was a wormhole and Abzu was the name of the door, the anunnaki star gate/bottomless pit/abyss). There's a lot of information on this topic, and it is cleverly embedded in ancient texts as far back as the "Sumerian-Akkadian" texts. But the Enuma Elish is describing the destruction of earth and mars, via the stargates. The water from Mars oceans was siphoned threw the undersea gates and pumped to the Earth, like a set of gigantic faucets. It destroyed both planets in one fell swoop. The objects are the stargate-wormholes on Earth and Mars, and not the planets themselves.

Echoes of this event can be read in the Epic of Gilgamesh, where the Bull of Heaven is being described destroying mankind. First it acts like a giant siphon, then like a giant faucet (this is the water being stripped from Mars via the undersea gates, and dumped into Earth's oceans via the Abzus (undersea gates -- the gates of the deep). Also, in the Legend of the Destruction of Mankind (an egyptian text), 2 of the gates are named: Hathor and Sekhmet, together they are the Eye of Ra (a particularly big star gate on the bottom of the Persian Gulf. Hathor was the Mars gate and Sekhmet, the Earth gate, which comprised the Eye of Ra (btw, Enki (Ea) was Ra).

Revelation 9, ties both ancient texts together, describing the reopening of one of the gates during an alien invasion. It's my opinion this gate was also the one known as the Eye of Ra, the Abzu from which Enki originally emerged in his floating, flying, roaring, glowing "temple", the Bottomless Pit, the Nun of Egyptian Lore, and so on.

To get the full impact of this, consider that the bible describes the bottomless pit as the place in which the pre-flood fallen were placed, a prison, it says. They were sent to "outer darkness." (perhaps on the far side of the known universe, devoid of other species). The actual phraseology is "they were bound in the bottomless pit". Special emphasis on "Bound". Not only does chapter 9 of Revelation reveal the bottomless pit being opened, allowing the passage of flying monstrosities, it even says 4 of the fallen that were BOUND in the Euphrates were loosed. If this bottomless pit is the big one on the floor of the Persian Gulf, what's it doing in the Euphrates?

Answer: Enki's city of Eridu was on ocean front property in ancient Sumer. Since that time, the Euphrates river has created, for itself and the coastline of Iraq, an additional 67 miles of land, extending out into the Persian Gulf. so those 4 angels that were bound in the Euphrates, are bound in the bottomless pit mentioned in the same chapter. Therefore, the gate is under the Euphrates river and it is Enki's original arrival gate.

It's the "Abyss" from which Enki lifted up his flying city, and "caused it to float over the water like a lofty mountain. " And it's one of the flood gates, mentioned in nearly every ancient text from that timeframe, in one form or another.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wow Undo,all I have to say is bravo,after reading your post I felt a surge of uncertainty lift off me.I already knew about the world not ending,but after reading a million in one articles of different acords my mind starts to shift to the fear mentality.But I do know one thing though,I'm getting the hell out the us to Canada,hopefully thats enough....

I also read somehere that the Ananaki remnants are the ones starting the wars since there growing impatient of there masters return,the Anankai Elite.

What more can I add ughh I think thats it,thx for the exellent post,you made a new freind today.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Great post Undo, and I couldn't have read your post at a better time, I've been reading the bible for the past few days, especially Revelations.

I also wanted to talk about Earth and why it's not the birthplace of our species.
To think that the Earth is definitely our mother planet is not proven. Why does science automatically assume that it is? The only answer I can come up with is that science is conditioned to think so. I've read that we are originally from Lyra and Plaidees. Andromedans were said to look just like us too.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmaster
Wow Undo,all I have to say is bravo,after reading your post I felt a surge of uncertainty lift off me.I already knew about the world not ending,but after reading a million in one articles of different acords my mind starts to shift to the fear mentality.

Well the events described in Revelation are not pretty, by any stretch of the imagination, but from what I can tell, X is just not Wormwood. Too much evidence to support the concept that Wormwood is the name of Enki's E.ABZU, which was his temple, that rose from the big ABZU (Abyss) and sat on another Abzu on Earth (2 stargates, a big one in the gulf, and a smaller one under his E.Abzu in Eridu).

Somewhere along the line, they started equating Abyss with Ocean because that's where the biggest one was, on the floor of the Gulf (and now, buried in the Euphrates (unless someone found it already). But Abyss is really just a later form of the word Abzu. Abzu and Apsu and Absu are all the same thing.

Ever see a pic of Hathor's crown? It's a big red disk surmounted by serpents. Egyptologists claim it's the sun. Nope. It's Mars. Hathor was the name of the biggest gate on Mars, which comprised the other end of the Eye of Ra.

What's happened is, mainstreamers have simply dismissed these old histories because they don't know what to make of them. They assume it's simply fantasy, like a bedtime story. Wrongo.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Great post Undo, and I couldn't have read your post at a better time, I've been reading the bible for the past few days, especially Revelations.

Oh, oh, read Tablet IX of the Epic of Gilgamesh, then compare it to Revelation 9. Several of the elements are quite similar.
Where did Gilgamesh go? Threw a gate guarded by scorpion-beings. What comes out of the bottomless pit in Rev. 9? Beings with tails like scorpions. I dunno, it may sound like pure scifi, but the evidence just keeps mounting.

I also wanted to talk about Earth and why it's not the birthplace of our species.
To think that the Earth is definitely our mother planet is not proven. Why does science automatically assume that it is? The only answer I can come up with is that science is conditioned to think so. I've read that we are originally from Lyra and Plaidees. Andromedans were said to look just like us too.

I'd be inclined to agree with you.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

To think that the Earth is definitely our mother planet is not proven. Why does science automatically assume that it is? The only answer I can come up with is that science is conditioned to think so.

I actually do believe were from this planet,atleast our physical bodies are.

I've read that we are originally from Lyra and Plaidees. Andromedans were said to look just like us too.

It's said that once the Big bang happens
, that were gonna relocate back to the Plaidees system along with Mars, venus and the battle panet Nibiru.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Blackmaster]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Of course we speak of bodies. What else? You speak about relocating after the big bang? Im definitely confused now. What big bang? and why should we relocate if you believe that we orginated on Earth?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by horrorbiz
huh?! are you on drugs mr narrator? really now, if the Earth is going to be devastated by a planet with a reverse orbit - i'll gladly sit up here on the surface and get wiped out by meteor showers, a deluge or whatever. What's to guarantee the massive quakes caused by Planet X won't ruin underground shelters? come on now! if you've got tectonic plates shifting around, tunnels and safehavens below the surface aren't going to fare well. I would really hate to see the world that would exist as the result of a planet X-crossing scenario.

Hello, first post...

Maybe it has already happened before. Maybe several times.
Not necessarily the exact scenario, but something catastrophic.
Earth's crust sliding from it's core due to massive centrifical forces that build up every so many thousands of years? (From another thread.)

I don't have any links or sources to refer to... but I've read about some
ancient stories of human origin on Earth, I think it is native Americans or
some similar tribal people with verbal history passed on to each generation
that say when their ancestors first appeared , they "came out of the Earth."

Combine that with the "4th world" theory.

I also notice that most people seem to presume that we are the first
humans to be so technologically advanced. Maybe others were as advanced as much or even more. Could be irrelevant in the event of near total extinction. But could explain pyramids, and man-made objects on the moon and metal pots embedded in coal and so on.

Too few people spend any time looking at the big picture.
Rather they are too busy analyzing details that may or may not be relevant to the "big picture". Example:

What's to guarantee the massive quakes caused by Planet X won't ruin underground shelters?

The shelters most likely would be ruined. But that has little to do
the continued existence of humans.

I mean no disrespect to your post.

My point is that while you seem to believe the idea of using underground bunkers as a means of survival in such an event is ridiculous,
it would seem based on other accounts... that it worked before.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
But then again.... there are ancient stories of reptilians coming from the sky to breed with unintelligent caveman types to create modern humans.

So... go figure.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
this topic is on c2c (coast to coast) right now 13sept2007 1240am est.. for all that are interested in this. this is a must hear.. george will get us to the bottom of this

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Of course we speak of bodies. What else?

Those not ready, will

incarnate back into the 3rd Dimension on another planet. They cannot

return to the higher dimension Earth. Some people's "contract" is up

and they will return to previous star systems, if they wish, and

even ascend higher than the 5th Dimension. No one on Earth was

originally from this planet.

You speak about relocating after the big bang? Im definitely confused now. What big bang?

"There are many of you who are terrified that you will die before the

'big bang' and cannot experience the reality of the fourth dimension.

Well, you will not miss out. I promise you."

and why should we relocate if you believe that we orginated on Earth?

I could'nt find the answer to this question,but I'm pretty sure thats it's hidden in this website somewhere.....

www.alienshift.com...

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Blackmaster]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Here is a article from NASA:

impact.arc.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
interesting videos but the overuse of the word "ASSUME'" in the video is a tell tale sign.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by slimpickens93

humans to be so technologically advanced. Maybe others were as advanced as much or even more. Could be irrelevant in the event of near total extinction. But could explain pyramids, and man-made objects on the moon and metal pots embedded in coal and so on.

Like Ive said before in other threads, Im waiting for the hall of records to be opened

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

humans to be so technologically advanced.

It's a reasonable assumption as there has never been any evidence found that proves otherwise.

Maybe others were as advanced as much or even more.

Utter speculation. Or, maybe we are also the collective thoughts of one beings dreams.

Could be irrelevant in the event of near total extinction. But could explain pyramids, and man-made objects on the moon and metal pots embedded in coal and so on.

There is nothing unexplainable about the pyramids.
The only man made objects on the moon were put there recently by US and Russia.

Sorry, there's no planet X that will impact the earth.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
As for the potential combat capabilities of a moving space-fortress (i.e; the 'death star', for example) it would have everything it needed in order to carry on existing.

Perhaps the inhabitants are in some form of cryo-sleep.

As for the obvious sign of a lack of destruction caused by this planet, my answer is simple; No other planet in our solar system holds biomass.

I think a simple way of dealing with this would be to treat it like a conventional asteroid (albeit rather bigger) - is it heading towards us?

As for the purposes of harvesting our planet for it's biological manifestations, one could only guess as to the true reason.

Here's a bit of guess-work;

planet X is actually a moving 'harvester', slowly travelling through the universe collecting as much conciousness as it can.

Planet X has been hanging around in our portion of the universe for millions of years, going to and from planets providing habital atmosphere for living, breathing organisms - which may explain why we haven't had alien contact (other than fear of nuclear reprisal, of course); this 'planet X' "kills" everything before it can get to a point in which it can resist.

An ultimate lifeform, perhaps.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Newton's Second Law applied to the planets means that Mercury will orbit the Sun at the greatest speed wheares Pluto will orbit the Sun at the lowest speed.

the earth moves at 67,000 mph. if planet X was at plutos present distance it would have to be moving approx. 85000 mph (to get here by the end of 2012).

even if it was moving at the same speed as earth it would have to be 2.9 billion miles out, about the distance of neptune.

so why cant we see it now?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join