It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving 2012 & Planet X - New Video Documentary!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Wait, wont "they" have bunkers, and then we'll have an apocalyptic battle for the radioactive left behind of the earth? No thanks, I'd rather die.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WuTang
Scare tactics and fear mongering at best.
Utter garbage at worst.
Guess which one I'm leaning to?

It's gonna be so ironic if this is true, because the most illogical, poorly written, grade schoolish photo presentation could have forewarned me. Their "proof" is little more than random statements and words that resonate fear in your average citizen.

Example:
"Before Katrina, news anchors talked about:
-Tsunamis
-Storms
-Flooding
-Earthquakes
-Heat waves

After Katrina, now they talk about:
-Mega tsunamis
-Storm surge
-Severe flooding
-Super quakes
-Killer heat waves"

[edit on 5-9-2007 by WuTang]

[edit on 5-9-2007 by WuTang]

My sentiments exactly. Well put!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I watched part one of Marshall Master's video.

Very scary, I love his voice. Very hypnotic. ("Are you scared? Buy, buy, buy...")

Does anyone else think that these things (earth quakes, floods, heatwaves, etc.) have always been happening, more or less since the beginning of civilization when they were able to record and write about them?

Concerning hurricane Katrina. Wasn't it a sheer miracle that New Orleans wasn't hit by many more devastating hurricanes throughout the many years since people lived there? (There were probably larger hurricanes that devasted that land before we lived there.)

What should be much more scary, isn't that these things happen, but the response of our govt. to these events. Where are the videos about that? I'd like to see more videos about how we let those people (tax payers) fend for themselves when our govt. just created the new "Homeland Security". And a video about how the supposed richest country in the world couldn't even help them years later.

None of us are going to live forever, we have no control over the dynamics of the universe. Our earth hasn't stopped changing just because people live on it now. Hasn't the earth always been changing? Isn't that the reality of the earth? That it should always be changing?

We don't own the earth and the universe. Aren't they both going to keep being dynamic and change whether people live on it (or in it in the case of the universe) or not?

[edit on 9-9-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by memoir

yes i wondered about the math involved as well but it would probably take an einstein to figure it out so i give up before starting on this one.i dont recall seeing any comments yet about the skeletons of the nephilim?please tell me that those pictures were just trick photography and not for real?if they are real-i'd like to see more.imagine these guys in the ring at a wwf wrestling match ! dont think they'd need to take steroids to impress us!hulk hogan threw sylvester stallon into the first few rows of seats in one of rockeys films.rocky would probably reach back row with a nephilim toss! imagine being able to clone these boys if dna still in those bones?another idea for a jurassic park sequal?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

i am amazed that they decided to rebuild new orleans in the same place again-i think they are wasting money.katrina probably has bigger sisters coming-i wouldnt want to go thru the h**l those poor people experienced once already is enough.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Where's the link? I don't see one...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Yes, but NWO's agenda is to depopulate the world anyway... so, why build bunkers for everybody. They do not care.

this is exactly what I thought, NWO wants to depopulate why they should inform you ? you have to educate yourself and be open minded

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Terrapop, if I meet you at night I'll wish for Planet X!
As for the video's, there are a few flawed statements.

1. The parts quoted from Jeremiah, concern Judah's captivity to Babylonia for letting go of God and worshiping idols.

2. Atlantis is the New Age term for the World in the days of Noah (Genesis 6), before the Great Flood. And Jesus claimed that it shall be in the End as in those days (Mat. 24:37-39). Yes, I am a born-again Christian and I despise the Roman Catholic Church, merely the Roman Empire renamed in the Fourth Century. This goes a lot deeper than conspiracy and Har-Meggido. Noticed that -P-lanet -X- is reminiscent of the PX used to designate "Christian" literature? Look up on "Project Bluebeam" and "Xmark" (X is also a common denominator for God/Christ/Jesus). That would explain why Planet X is not yet visible. This goes back to the Mayan Calendar, which proclaims that Mankind is to "Transcend" in 2012. And this is also lied a lot in the Charismatic churches (which, by the way, were started by the RCC to find a peaceful transition for Fundamentalist Christians to deny Christ into the One World Religion): in 2012, God on Earth shall become all men and all men shall become gods, in his image.

3. FEMA is a nice lot. So nice, that they are putting up concentration camps across the United States. But not for the "survivors" of PX: for those who refuse to take Xmark, to become mandatory during 2008/-09 in the US and UK. It is for your own safety and so government can keep tabs on its people. Those who refuse to take it shall be branded as terrorists, for terrorists wish not to be known until they strike. And with a "War on Terrorism"... in war, your enemy either surrenders and becomes a part of your team, or he is killed. That is what war is about. You are smart people, you can work this out for yourselves. Refer to Revelation 13 and onwards. It all has been prophesied, 1900 years ago.

4. Between Noah and Exodus, there passed approximately 1080 years. Between Exodus and now, more than 3000 years. That planet has slowed down quite bit, don't you think?

And of course, true Bible-believing followers of Christ shall also refuse Xmark.

Jesus Christ. Not the Cosmic Christ of the New Age.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne
excellent video! Now here is a question. First I thought, head for the hills or mountains. But what about volcanic activity. I don't want to be near that. So I guess I have to find a place that is high above sea level but not too close to volcanoes.

So if I go between, then you are stuck near Yellow Stone Park where they if that one blew, it could end life on this planet.

I guess the key here would be adaptability and to save a lot of fresh water. I am still looking on the map here in the US and trying to figure out where a good chance for survival.

Two suns? wow, it must going to get pretty hot.

I was looking at Canada as well.

YOU need to take into consideration different factors tidal wave,volcanoes, nuclear radiation, nowhere in America is safe according to Patrick Geryl, however his theory is not 100% accurate, there is no way tidal wave with 2km height can cover the entire planete,so there is more than one survival place

howtosurvive2012.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
OK, ladies and gents, just a question:
If he is so concerned about it, why doesnt he just come forward and tell us how to survive? why is he making us buy his book?

And just to add: I took about 6 astronomy classes in college, 4 of which were upper levels. One of my professors hinted to the fact that the solar system is binary. Hence why so many objects are perturbed from the oort cloud (asteroids and comets far outside the solar system).

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey
reply to post by Electro38

i am amazed that they decided to rebuild new orleans in the same place again-i think they are wasting money.katrina probably has bigger sisters coming-i wouldnt want to go thru the h**l those poor people experienced once already is enough.

I remember 3 days after Katrina hit them. I was furious, and couldn't understand why no one else was.

Here was the big test of this bloated gov't bureaucracy. I really thought "Homeland Security" would work, but no. And really, no one cared at first. Why? They were poor black people.

Poor and black, yes, but Americans! I was so pissed off about that, it spoke volumes about the sh1tty Homeland Security and Chertoff. That guy "good job Brownie", was just the fall guy.

You know if that happened in some rich white area, that crap would never have happened.

I think when they killed Martin Luther they really fu#ked up the course of things. They usually do.

P.S. I'm a white guy from Long Island NY, about 30 mins from Manhattan.

But, I guess there's no money in selling videos about the real scary things, such as the govt.'s response to, and subsequent ignoring of New Orleans.

Instead we're subjected to B.S about "Planet X" coming to get us...

[edit on 9-9-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
PLANET X was destroyed in 2003!!!
GoodNight JAck!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I've been following William Henry's work, and that information tells me that Planet X is not a planet at all. Rather, it is a symbol for stargate technology, and that by 2012, we will re-discover it. Additionally in his presentation, Stargate 2012, he talks about how ancient prophecy foretells the return of an enlightened being (some say it's gonna be Jesus) that will arrive via a "serpent rope" or wormhole.

Who knows ?
DG

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
My bad...somehow I double-posted

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Dale Gribble]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The upcoming show on C2C may shed some new light on the whole story!

Recommended IMHO:

Tuesday, September 11

Researcher Jaysen Q. Rand was present for the discovery of Qquetzalcoatl's tomb in the Yucatan, and has deciphered the pictograms found inside which describe the return of the Red Serpent (Planet-X).

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by midnightrider07
OK, ladies and gents, just a question:
If he is so concerned about it, why doesnt he just come forward and tell us how to survive? why is he making us buy his book?

He did ,very few people take him seriously,just google him

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

Did. But i also looked on wikipedia, and it says planet x was disproved.
On the other hand, its on the mayan calendar which has been wrong ... mabye twice?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I watched the vid's a few days ago and came to the same conclusion as many others here, That was a really good sales pitch for his book.

In four years I may be wishing I had bought the darn thing, but until then I'm going to take his lesson in marketing and maybe see if I can apply it when and if I ever write a book myself.

I wonder if he's spending all the money he's making on a deep underground shelter

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Another triple post........I have no clue why this happens...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by mrwupy]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Mods, please help. Delete the last two.....

[edit on 10-9-2007 by mrwupy]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join