Surviving 2012 & Planet X - New Video Documentary!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
[font=Book Antiqua]Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here![/font]
Summary & comments by Dan Eden for Viewzone

Imagine the shock of growing up in a loving family with people you call "Mum" and "Dad" and then, suddenly, learning that you are actually adopted!

This same sense of shock came as scientists announced that the Sun, the Moon, our planet and its siblings, were not born into the familiar band of stars known as the Milky Way galaxy, but we actually belong to a strange formation with the unfamiliar name of the Sagittarius Dwarf galaxy!

How can this be?
viewzone.com...

As you can tell from the link above, this is the real reason. Now, it may seem that we are circulating galaxy, nipping the edge of the milky way, causing other objects in space to enter our own galaxy. This is what I think.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I agree w/ the last posting, we're IN the Milky Way approaching another galaxy....

...sick of the postings that don't "believe" any of this 2012 stuff could happen. I know there isn't much proof out there, but I take the Mayans account to heart the most, look at their structures, civilization and understanding of calendars pre-modern age. Does anyone have info on what the Mayans foresaw for 2012?

Not that there's anyone who reads books (!) on this site and I have mentioned this before in other posts, the Cormac McCarthy book, "The Road" is a apocalypse-lite book about burning down America w/ a father/son walking through the ruins. He's a popular author "All the Pretty Horses" and this book was on Oprah's bookclub.... has anyone seen that episode?

The book seems like a disguised look at 2012, but I can't be sure since nothing like that is mentioned. There isn't much conversation but when the father runs into an old man on the road they say things to each other like, "I never could of expected this" and "the history books all lied to us."

Any thoughts?

////

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Listen, we are in the Milky Way Galaxy, one of the outer arms of the Galaxy. I think it is the Orion Arm, but without looking it up, I am not sure. Then there is a void, then there would be another spiral arm of the Milky Way Galaxy, I think it would be Persus Arm. The Milky Way Galaxy rotates, the Arms follow, and we are no where near the center of the Galaxy but on the Outer Rim of a particular Galaxy Arm. We are traveling in SpaceTime along with 50 or so other Galaxy all heading in the same direction. If, and this is a big If, we collide with the Andromeda Galaxy, it won't be for another 3 billion years. We are traveling towards the Super Cluster String of Galaxy (it kind of looks like a long string, and there are many galaxies there in what is called a Super Cluster of Galaxies) which won't be there in the 300-400 million years it takes for this local group of Galaxies to travel in SpaceTime like everything else is traveling in SpaceTime.

The magnetic pole moves and lately it has moved faster a little I think, but I think that is normal, although they think the poles have magnetic poles have shifted before in the Past, YellowStone is perhaps more of a problem since according to what they consider to be record, it is late in having a real blow-off. It is overdue, but then maybe other things have happened so all they can do is monitor it, which is done daily. If it really blew up big time, it would cover 3/4 of the USA so that will be that. Otherwise it cover about 5 States around YellowStone.

Oh, our Sun (Sol) along with this Planet passes above the Galaxy's ecliptic center line (we are not on the center line nor will be in 2012 but above the plane of the Milky Way Galaxy) so that also will be that. These are calculations done by professional astronomers, but one can look it up to find out, because of the streettalk and all the rest.

Move out in an orderly line and follow those being the Civilization that this Country is.

If anyone is a Medium in contact with spacealiens then all I can think is that the messages are being garbled and some cosmic interference is not allowing the real messages to get through, so people in this Country have to do all that math, and come up with the answer his/her self. So much for the Greys, really not helping, not at all. I mean if they have the math to prove anything -- where is it, or where are the formulas?

The only thing I can think of is that -- once again humans have to do all the work still on this Planet.

It is possible with the Near-Earth Object Orbits we may get hit by an asteroid first which if big enough, would end life perhaps all life as anyone knows it now to be. If you have a computer monitor CRT of the old type, you can rotate your video card 180 degrees and turn the monitor upside down and use the base as a receiver to maybe pick up other cosmic signals, perhaps not. If you have a LCD, perhaps you are just out of luck with doing anything silly just mentioned.

Again, no one can actually agree on what year it is, because Western Civilization tends to have Wars which destroy such records such as astronomical records and other records, and the Chinese astronomical records have to be consulted to even begin to understand when Jesus Christ was born, being the conception according to the Vatican, or by the nowadays thought -- the day you came out of the womb.

Some people may actually think that they are in contact with Spacealiens or some life not of this Planet, but again -- here we are -- Humans and we are all Spacealiens.

Nano, Nano, Borg, Borg, Blah, Blah, Blah!

Let's not be overtaken by activity on this Planet or near this Planet in the future and of as of the Now.

Bleep, bloop, bloot, blog, boop, bing, bang, bap, z-schilt, twang!
G'Day

If anyone reads about anything, please let the rest of us know.
Or Not!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by arktkchr

Does anyone have info on what the Mayans foresaw for 2012?

They foresaw the calendar cycle moving from one notch to another. similar to current prediction of what will happen when we move from 2999AD to 3000AD ...

All predictions are of 20th century origin

Why are we worried about Nibiru passing close to Earth and not worried about the Vogon Constructor Fleet? There is the same level of evidence for both scenarios.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Had a thought about this whole thread...if Aliens are here and so advanced then wouldn't they all be leaving/hiding/coming up with a solution? It seems to me sitings are happening more frequently and to larger groups of people..

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Aliens don't frequent the new age sections of large bookshops and are thus unaware of anything about 2012

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This thread takes me back to why I become interested in UFO, aliens and ATS stuffs. The night when I stumbled on the youtube vids about Nibiru, Planet X and the Sumerians Gods.

It's such a great story I can't do anything else but to believe it. It's easier and more fun. Beats trying to find the missing link skull...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
yea i read somewhere the bible talks about that planet x thing. I also saw some "bible codes" about it as well. Yea yea, i know how some people feel about the bible codes but I do beleive. Great post. Looking forward to more.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
wow that was a very very very good documentary. It was short and easy to understand. Thanks a lot for the links!!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
planet x already came and gone in January 2007 (McNaught Comet)
You see! Sumerians called it planet X because it was bright like Venus and Mars, but it was actually McNaught comet in its last visit to solar system. it brought havoc on earth not because it was a planet but because it disturbed and spewed a lot of debris on the earth ( like what happened to sodom and gomorah)

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The $retail$price$ of the book will be the only piece of irrefutable truth. Props to the author, his lies have captivated many gullible people that are willing to pay for them. Great business.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Observer_PR]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by memoir

1992, (assuming NASA's even talking about the same mass) it's moving at 4.3 billion miles a year. According to this documentary it must have slowed to an average of .35 billion miles a year in order for it to traverse the remaining 7 billion miles 5 years from now.

A quick jaunt down memory lane tells me that on entering the peak of the ellipse, it likely will so down and then accelerate on it's way out. But that's quite a deceleration... It just seems like, I don't know, we should be able to see the thing by now.

whoa that is just like in the Movie "The fifth Element". Planet X is like Mr. Shadow ..lol

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
To my mind the Planet X story connects so many other stories and conspiracy facts, that one must believe it

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
they didnt even mention the end of the mayan calender.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by arktkchr

what is perceived to be the calendar of the mayans is probably as old as the "pre-columbian metropolises" that were built before the deluge of noahs day.the aztects who took over the area 40km north of modern mexico city in the 15th century were convinced it was built by supernatural beings.their name for the city teotihuacan means place of the gods.the origin and fate of the ancient rulers of teotihuacan are a mystery to this day.when pizzaro and his coquistadors took tiahuanaco from the incas they were looked upon as being the returning rightfull owners of the place-the incas said the city had been built in the dark time of mans history-the incas merely took over what was left.the faces that had been carved in the megaliths and statues of the dead city were not asian but portrayed long faces and beards as pizzaros meager force of 168 men had.the calendar of tiahuanaco shows a time on earth when a year was comprised only 290 days.a heavenly body arrived and their calendar had to be changed to account for a year of 291.2 days just before they were no more.these are part of the records of an ancient world before the flood.after they were drowned tiahuanaco was thrust up to a height of 12,500 feet.it and the lake that was taken up with it had been at sea level.the lake contains fish that are-should be ocean fish and shells of shell fish are in it.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

something is going on for sure.the country of norway in collaboration with other countries is building a seed vault in the mountains of svalbard.it is supposed to be ready in early 2008 and is being made to a capacity to store 3 million different types of seed.this story is from may 21 2007 .when i first heard about a seed bank they said it was to make sure they still had origional seeds that hadnt been genetically tampered with now i see that the purpose is for a re-start of plants on earth"should there come a natural disaster".this adds more weight to the thought that our governments know more than what they are telling us.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

when we see two suns in the sky we will then know that planet x has arrived?i dont doubt that because of the large size of this planet that when its position in relationship to earth and sun is in the peak of its closeness to us that it will appear as large as our sun does and will reflect that same intense brightness.when Messiah said that people looking up would see fearful sights in the heavens and mens hearts failing them for fear and that the powers of the heavens will be shaken i believe He had this event as part of what we will see in mind more than just a hurricane or a tornado.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AmoebaSized

when was Messiah born?catholic new jerusalem bible with commentary says 6 bce which means He died passover 29 ce. the companion bible in its commentary says same thing.according to history the scythian monk dionysius exiguus in trying to seperate the time of the jewish passover and catholic easter came up with the "new" calendar in the 6 th century ce.this calendar he concocted advanced the time 4 years.in other words his calendar that would have us think it is 2007 is 4 years ahead of real time.we are actually living in 2003 true time.one thing i have seen to be profound is that when Messiah was 12 years old He stayed behind in jerusalem after His family had left after passover and they returned to look for Him-finding Him in the temple.He told them He had to be about His Fathers buisness.our scythian/catholic calendar time of 2012 takes you to 2000 years later than this event.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If this thing is going to hit us in five years, and assuming its been spotted by someone to say this, then couldn't every astronomer spot a giant planet heading towards us?

How come its been missed??!!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

"Ignore Pluto. Always ignore Pluto. You can't see it, even with the 10-inch telescope!"
The University of St. Andrews Astronomical Society website's "What You Can See Now" page for May 2001

"Pluto requires at least a 14-inch diameter telescope and is very difficult to see, even for advanced amateurs."
Astronomy Resource Site's "What’s Out Tonight?" page (2001).

14-inc diameter telescope is nothing the guy next door has in his garden.

And Planet X is still far away... so, the usal amateur has NO chance to spot the brown dwarf until 2009.

Here is a photo of the gear you need to "just" take a spot of Pluto:

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Terrapop]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join