It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving 2012 & Planet X - New Video Documentary!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
awesome video!

good find bro!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
youtube.com...
here are some more vids on the subject that are pretty interesting. the're three parts. though it dosent go in to great detail on how to survive or what happens after it passes us it does go in to the history of planet x.

[edit on 15pmu112007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hmm might as well give it a watch. I thought the world ended in 2011 though. Oh well guess I'll just be extremely English about the whole situation and have a nice cup of tea.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Mmmkay... Since this "Planet X" is 8 times that of earth or whatever and it's only 5 years away from the supposed "End of the World". Shouldn't we be able to get a telescope from walmart and be able to see such a big object coming at us? Oh, yeah... how did August 18th,2007 go for you people? Did you survive the invasion?

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Squatch]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Nope, not detectable with usual amateur telescopes. Brown dwarfs are extremly difficult to catch with small visual telescopes. I guess earliest in mid 2009 it will be visible to the "masses"...

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Terrapop]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
www.freepatentsonline.com...

Everyone read this patent, I had an idea on how to save our planet..

Pyramids!

But do we need more? Lots more? and at proper locations on a triple checked scenario using different platforms.

I mean i have to think our data geniuses trapped in secret bases are thinking forward enough. i think they either ought to give us all our tax moneys worth, and save the entire populace with a social security id and liscense, and basicly move large portions of the populace underground, OR.. make a treaty with the alledged extra or inter terrestrials to transport large parts of the world to a safe and habitable planet or inner earth? to reseed and live until the next set of solar system havocing comes along.

It appears God, or the gods are angry.. could this be the whole satan vs God timing..the sun being god, satan being linked to humans, but also to planetary bodies.

I think now is a good time to start thinking about backup centers in earthquake safe zones.. you know, underground lava flows, earth ruptures and deep quakes, all things engineers should think of. Cooling, heating, wall springs and impenetrable materials, some very rare and expensive stuff basicly. And start telling people today, commercialy, and wake them up. Dont be the devils hand basicly, towards your fellow creatures. That last sentence was towards the money shakers who control the bit of the nothing which a universal force is sending destruction, proving everything you did was in vain, but will certainly humble us all im sure. So basicly:

distribute disc pods like the ufos we know exist

D.U.B. with fair selection policy so families dont have to be split and traitors like the liars on the hill dont get prefferentia treatment over the average citizen who works for these control freaks faces to get into ours.

Start prepping the populace for grueling survival and mass tragedies. Based in fact, not sensationalism.

And study and use pyramids to dampen and possibly save lives.

Governments who think they can face this, and keep a ruling hand are insane and fascist. I say they all must stop fighting over religious insanity and being the chosen one, because it appears as we are all chosen, man and beast for one hell of a ride.

Forgiveness, pyramids, and proper preparation would be nice to see..tommorrow.

A note to the aspiring dictators of the world...

no one is religiously superior, i observe with a careful eye that you also have, but choose an opposite path as you seem to use religion or political level to justify a misinterpreted emotional response to something someone did to you or someone you know/knew and your upset. Or your self convinced that everyone will walk in your shadow. That human, is called possession, it can either be induced as exampled by old demonology schools expirimenting where they shouldnt. The main point being that no man can own the world, but with enough power, could merely terrorize it into his self made delusion of it. The outcome being a society battered like a poor woman married to rich wife beating fascist liar and boaster. That is the image i have in my head towards all who dictate using fear and oppression, or forced inclusion without democratic command structure. I mean humans in general have no reason to hate or kill, we are made to love. not to destroy eachother in a bunker listening to whatever music you listen to that makes you feel insane so much.

Answer to your stigma of conviction in a lie>..forgiveness, self forgiveness, being calm inside, and knowing killing is no option, force is neither an option. Fear is death, power is suicide.

Rational people think that because they are driving, they are in control, yet many of these people die in accidents each year because, sometimes they lose control, because the car malfuctions, or a human error. In this instance, your chances for error are 2:1 against you. The country you metaphoricaly drive, is like a car. Are you controlling the car, or does the car control you?

peace is good. when it can remain for a while.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
In Reply to Equinox99

-------------------------------------------------------
I do not know why, except that about every government may be concerned about UFOs and only lately has some people come forward. Usually I would have the opinion it is for National Security or something else that will be used for the reason.

I think before with Niburi that it was ZetaTalk that gave out that the French had found it, and gave co-ordinates of where they had thought they saw this object. At the time other people went to other Observatories, usually I would think that involves around a 30 inch telescope or so, and all stated that they found nothing.
At the end of 2004, and beginning of 2005 one could look at NASA Near-Earth Orbit Objects (in which case Europe is maybe around Spring of this year or Fall of last year decided to finally make it Official and begin a Near-Earth Orbit Center kind of science project to be done) and see the orbits of two such objects -- one passed around 21000 km away from the Earth, while the other was around I am guessing if I am remembering correctly, around 86000 km away. Both passed between the orbit of the Moon and the Earth. Now there are around 500 such objects all listed on a list at Harvard of the ones that are known, the only problem stated back then is that they think there may be another around 500 objects that are not known, and only amatuer astronomers usually are the ones that even look in large binocular type telescopes ( 6 inches or so and yes they make those) to find comets (afterall the comet is named after the person finding it if it is a new comet) or perhaps a Near-Earth Orbit Object.

One of those Near-Earth Orbit objects could theorithical hit the Earth and do a great deal more damage then worrying about an object others seem not able to find like Niburi.

cfa-www.harvard.edu...

www.cfa.harvard.edu...

Just updated Sept. 06, 2007.

But as I stated, this all started back when ZetaTalk or something smiliar kept going on that about Niburi and all of that back in 2003.

But since those two close approaches at the end of 2004, beginning of 2005, even though it was watched before, like I stated above, European Union decided to make it Official to have an Organization watch for any such objects, which was on the BBC News, and I probably could look up the link for that there.

But with UFOs that is a different story, and not the same as looking for an object that is supposed to be just a solar system object that may or may not come close to the Earth. So with further looking, a person found some other websites that stated they could not find any object such as Niburi.

But any Observatory is not going to track any UFOs or even maybe see them, for if all the hubbub going on now about them is real, then I am only guessing at what National Security or any thing else may be considered as to any UFOs. I have not seen one, never have, so that will be that.

Like anything else looked up via Google Search or one of the Search Engines available, one can find pages after pages of links. Some will be the same, and others will be the other links via the other people who claimed they consulted others to actually find out.

It is like Chem Trails, discussed on C2C over probably a couple years back. Some people went to the people working the control towers or management at airports and actually talked to others, who stated at the time that all they knew is that the plane was taking off, but really did not know the reason why or what for. Then later some other bits of info came about, maybe even including the pilots who stated that, it was to cool off the atmosphere because probably of exhaust gases from vehicles and larger cities that may be helping to create global warming while still the discussion is debated back and forth.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I thought the incredibly impossible planet Nibiru passed by the Earth in 2003, causing a pole shift and killing tens of millions of people .......

You mean it's coming back again in just a few more year? So much for a 3,600 year orbit.

Oh, wait, the bloke who came up with the idea of the incredibly impossible planet Nibiru and invented it's orbital period says it's not due back for about another thousand years

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Yeah, Ive heard about this Planet X and Nubiru and the like for many years now. Have watched many people on the net talk about it aswell as getting the Zeta-Talk subscription newsletter which as freaky as it may sometimes be does seem to make sense more often than not.

Ive seen afew doco's on the ancient civilisation of Sumeria....said to be the first civilisation on earth, that we have found evidence of of course, but on some of their stone tablets, they themselves carved reports and evidence of another celestial body in the solar system along with the current 9 planets that we know of; and this was something like 6,000years ago, before the egyptians.

There is bound to be more evidence around throughtout history that is being supressed by the governments for it'll cause pandemoniam, and the current wars are a need to secure vital oil supplies for after the event so civilisation may take off again in some respect.

The same with the Deep Undeground Bunkers, and FEMA camps as mentioned before.

But what is the average person supposed to do?

Sell all they have and get a cabin in the hills, build a bunker into the mountain, stock up on food supplies and ammunition?

As soon as somebody finds you out, you and your supplies are gone.

If you want to survive, you must learn to fend for yourself with as little as possible, which may mean just the clothes on your back, your hunting knife, a flint for fires and maybe a compound bow to get some meat to eat.

back to absolute basics.......something that 95% of the population if not more have no idea about, but how thankful are those of use that camp in the wilderness and have learnt to hunt and survive with the basic?

more evidence of this NEEDS to surface for all.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

Ive seen afew doco's on the ancient civilisation of Sumeria....said to be the first civilisation on earth, that we have found evidence of of course, but on some of their stone tablets, they themselves carved reports and evidence of another celestial body in the solar system along with the current 9 planets that we know of; and this was something like 6,000years ago, before the egyptians.

The only planets the Sumerians recorded were Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

The only planets the Sumerians recorded were Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

And Nibiru was their name for Jupiter, supposedly.
Nibru was their name for Nippur, Enlil's city in ancient Sumer.

I'm telling you, there's more to it than the planet X theory. Alot more.
It isn't a simple case of a rogue "planet" effecting the Earth.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by undo]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Woe to you, O destroyer, you who have not been destroyed! Woe to you, O traitor, you who have not been betrayed! When you stop destroying, you will be destroyed; when you stop betraying, you will be betrayed. O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress. At the thunder of your voice, the peoples flee; when you rise up, the nations scatter. Your plunder, O nations, is harvested as by young locusts; like a swarm of locusts men pounce on it. The LORD is exalted, for he dwells on high; he will fill Zion with justice and righteousness (Isaiah 33:1-5).

Notice the locusts, same as the scenario in Revelation 9, the locusts come up out of the Bottomless Pit, from which also comes Abaddon the Destroyer. If the guy is gonna quote one example about the Destroyer, he might as well do the follow up and quote/consider them all in his theories. Btw, does anyone besides me find it rather interesting that it references a "swarm of locusts"? Methinks its time to find out what the original hebrew word for "locust" was in the text in question.

Here's an entire page of "Destroyer' examples in the biblical texts, old and new testament.
www.lastdaysmystery.info...

[edit on 6-9-2007 by undo]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
never heard so much none sense, absolute rubbish. I cant believe anyone would take time to make such things unless they were making profit from it.
There is still no proof of planet x and to use some acient text as proof of planetx is ridiculous. When the bible or the egyptians talk of the destroyer, they are certainly not talking of large plant or a small star

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
excellent video! Now here is a question. First I thought, head for the hills or mountains. But what about volcanic activity. I don't want to be near that. So I guess I have to find a place that is high above sea level but not too close to volcanoes.

So if I go between, then you are stuck near Yellow Stone Park where they if that one blew, it could end life on this planet.

I guess the key here would be adaptability and to save a lot of fresh water. I am still looking on the map here in the US and trying to figure out where a good chance for survival.

Two suns? wow, it must going to get pretty hot.

I was looking at Canada as well.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne
excellent video! Now here is a question. First I thought, head for the hills or mountains. But what about volcanic activity. I don't want to be near that. So I guess I have to find a place that is high above sea level but not too close to volcanoes.

So if I go between, then you are stuck near Yellow Stone Park where they if that one blew, it could end life on this planet.

I guess the key here would be adaptability and to save a lot of fresh water. I am still looking on the map here in the US and trying to figure out where a good chance for survival.

Two suns? wow, it must going to get pretty hot.

I was looking at Canada as well.

I did some research on polar shift scenarios.
Based on maps showing fault zones, flooding zones, nuclear fall out patterns (jet stream scenarios), hurricanes and tsunamis, the best site in the US would be the north eastern corner of Nevada, in the mountain ranges along the ...is it the north western trail? i forget.

anyway, I'm not convinced the Destroyer is a planet.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Best place to hide would be wherever you were in 2003. After all, you survived Nibiru then, didn't you?

Personally I'd be an awful lot more concerned about the new hyperspace bypass that the Vogons want to build ......

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Best place to hide would be wherever you were in 2003. After all, you survived Nibiru then, didn't you?

Personally I'd be an awful lot more concerned about the new hyperspace bypass that the Vogons want to build ......

LOL!

Anyway, that's the problem. If Nancy really was in contact with the greys, they lied threw their teeth to her, set up half her audience for financial hardships, misrepresented the real scenario, and about a hundred other related issues. It's not a bad idea to prepare your house/family for possible catastrophe by having emergency plans, some stockpiles, and so forth, but is a bad idea to frighten people to the extent they sell their homes, quit their jobs and rush to hide in the mountains, when the thing is not even remotely close. That entire 2003 false scare scenario did more damage than X did, that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
P.S. Places due east of the Dakotas or Colorado, along the jet stream, are not good. The fall out clouds from the nuclear arsenals (they are hardened sites) are absolutely gigantic, and the concentration is so high... well, just not a good thing. I'm not sure how far the highest concentrations would travel before dissipating and decaying enough to be survivable, but if I were seriously considering a survival scenario and wanted to choose a safe haven in the event of nuclear catastrophe, due east or immediately along the jetsream of hardened sites and nuclear power plants, is asking for trouble in a nuclear disaster.
I hear Canada has a nice granite plateau, but friends, it gets very cold there.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What ever happen to the FACT that we are being pulled into the Milky Way. This is the real reason for global warming. I bet that the government knows about this too. See we are a galaxy that is being pulled into another one, the milky way. When we line up with that galaxy, mikly way then are electrical properties will be changed, causing widespread, and has caused catsrophies. As you know our polar regions have been melting and if you did not know our magnetic north is changing and HAS shifted toward Sibera. This is caused by the milky way pulling our galaxy in.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zman

zman
In your post you made it sound like we are being pulled into the milky way, but that galaxy we are in is the milky way. We are due to collide with the nearest galaxy, Andromeda. Is that what you were trying to make a point toward?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join