It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving 2012 & Planet X - New Video Documentary!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
just found this *document* at this site
www.laetusinpraesens.org...

the title:
"Nibiru-sponsored Interplanetary Security Council resolution on Earth"

excerpt:

Recognizing the threat Earth's noncompliance with council resolutions and proliferation of weapons of large-scale pattern destruction and long-range mission projects poses to interplanetary peace and security

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop
This Masters guy is a ZETA alien. All phoney lies. They thrive on fear hor-
mones from people and drink blood to survive. Those Zetas have many
websites full of lies. Ignore them vulgars.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What is that part with the concentration camps that are "necessary".
Necessary for what ? If the story of planet X is true and it brings great destruction, then why does the film say the camps are good ? Is this a NWO video ?
Yes I am paranoid, when I want to
In fact I stopped caring about these things I am asking just for fun
Don't bother to answer me in a serious manner

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
1) They have a book to sell, and it's the first thing you see right at the start of part one - that should have your alarm bells ringing right off the bat.

2) This Niburu / Planet X / Sitchin / 2012 crap has been debunked SOOOOO many times on this very forum. When you break down each of these, it comes to a whole load of mis-information and misunderstanding.

3) The part about certain people without their prior knowing who will be 'whisked away' sounds suspiciously like Rapture psycho-babble, which we all know is utter, utter garbage (search the forum for that).

The makers of this video are religious nutters - which wouldn't be so bad if they just came out and said it, but they don't.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I did not read every post in the thread. I just got done watching all five of the videos. One main thing comes to mind. If this planet in an elliptical orbit has 6 to 8 times the mass of earth, and it is due to be at its apex in 2012 just a little over 4 years or so, it should be well visible with good commercial grade telescopes now. Even more so if it is radiating at all, like a brown dwarf as the video talked about.
Hopefully the south pole observatory data will be made public so there will be no question of what will be happening.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
From Wikipedia :

Planet X is a large hypothetical planet with an orbit beyond that of Neptune. The scientific basis of the Planet X hypothesis was broadly discounted in the early 1990s and today no significant portion of the scientific community believes it to exist.

The "X" mentioned in the name represents an unknown and is pronounced as the letter, as opposed to the Roman numeral for ten. At the time of its conception there were eight known planets in the solar system; its existence, first as a ninth planet, and then from 1930 until its demise as a tenth, was postulated on the basis of apparent discrepancies in the orbits of the gas giants, especially those of Uranus and Neptune. Those discrepancies have largely been resolved by modern measurement, removing the basis for Planet X.

Although Pluto was discovered as a result of the search for Planet X, it is not considered Planet X. Neither is Eris, even though it was at one point considered for reclassification as a planet under a proposal outlined by the International Astronomical Union (see 2006 redefinition of planet).

In popular culture, "Planet X" has become a generic stand-in term for an undiscovered planet in the solar system. Its use by scientists, however, is exclusively in reference to the particular hypothesis discussed below.

It takes him 3600 years to orbit round our sun ?

So what happened in 1588 bc ?

from www.satansrapture.com... :

The ancient world of Sumer to Babylon were "taught" by their gods about The Comet Planet, called "Nibiru". This is a massive Comet Planet, believed to pass earth every 3600 years, coming thru the Asteroid Belt between Jupiter and Mars.

In Jos:10, (O.T.) we read of "A day of 24 hours, when the earth stood still". This could have been caused by the passing of the Comet Planet. Its gravitational pull could have reversed spun Earth on its axis, creating a day of 24 hours. If we take the Mayan year of 2012 AD and subtract 3600 years (orbit of Comet Planet) we get 1588 BC, around the time of Joshua and the "day earth stood still".

With an orbit beyond that of Neptune.........am I right that this planet can even colide with Pluto ?

[edit on 5-9-2007 by webstra]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I agree with the one poster. Just live and enjoy your life NOW.. This is what you have now and what you can control now. People who worry and fear things that could be or what ifs on possible future events miss the whole point and lose all of those years worrying about stuff..

As stated, if it does exist, not much can be done anyway except accept crumbs from the very people who want you dead anyway. Like that one quote that I like: "I'd rather die on my feet fighting, then die while on my knees."

Just focus on your life now and better yourself now and just do your part the right way and be a good human to everyone and if you do die, you can leave with honor and dignity..

my .0002 cents....

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

A majority of stars are from a binary star systems according to NASA.

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I know you are not saying its not possible but those that are I would not be so quick to discount the possibility of a binary star system in our solar system.

video

[edit on 5-9-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This is CRap, straight up bull#. THe narrators portrays the government as a friendly neighborhood person that will do anything to help its people...wrong wrong wrong, if the governmentt really carried they would release the free energy technology, and everything else they have so we could live in a world much like a Utopian society and then come up with a plan to save ourselves...no doubt we all could have had our own little space ships by now...hahah

people this video is just fear mongering, it is designed to make it so you buy the book, someone should shoot the narrator.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well your task is laid out....weave this into the Mayan 2012/Quetzecoatl return/Rapture Pretrib/antichrist/WW 3/ Last Pope/Alien agenda/bible code/global warming Ice age before the next guy.

Crap too late it already has been done www.sherryshriner.com...

You have just crossed over from the Twilight zone to the lunatic fringe

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Can somebody please document the existance of Planet X away from conspiracy websites? I mean like a legitimate NASA site ora nything like that? THanks!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This is nothing but blatant fearmongering. I swear I was watching something from The Watchtower. One section, they said they had actual historical proof that Planet X had swept by in the ancient past - they spent an entire chapter on it - it was all FROM THE BIBLE!!!!!! Oh, deary me, what a crock. What a load of....

My gut feeling is that the whole idea of the 'presentation' is to hawk their stupid book. It's all about making money, once again. Making money out of people's fear. It's plain wrong.

And I swore when I first saw that narrator's name, it said "Marshall Mathers". Hahaha. Even ole Eminem would have more credibility than this SOAB!

[edit on 5-9-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I am still trying to find out how to survive August 18th, followed by the planned mass landing on August 28, lol. Once I figure that out I'll worry about 2012.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought i was the only one still trying to survive those events

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
This is nothing but blatant fearmongering. I swear I was watching something from The Watchtower. One section, they said they had actual historical proof that Planet X had swept by in the ancient past - they spent an entire chapter on it - it was all FROM THE BIBLE!!!!!! Oh, deary me, what a crock. What a load of....

And what makes it even worse, is that they completely ignore all the words around a subject in the bible, and cherry pick out a single thing and elaborate on it without the other info.

For example, "the Destroyer" referenced, is not Wormwood and it's not a planet. It's a dude that comes up out of the bottomless pit in Revelation 9. The pit is in the Euphrates river, as the chapter explains. Where were the angels bound? In the bottomless pit. Where are the four angels that were bound released from? The Euphrates river. Same place. The bottomless pit is a reference to one of the Abzus of Enki, which were not mines in South Africa.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by undo]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
While I'm not convinced as to the cause of potential upcoming earth changes, I can't yet rule out their (even slight) possibility.

I don't trust the Government any farther than I can throw them, and that's after working for them for almost 11 years.

Let's play the "if" game for a second.

"If" something (be it whatever source of your choosing) were eminent, the Government as it stands now isn't going to you. But why? They should give everyone the chance to prepare, right? Sure, OK.

Anyone care to recall what happened after Katrina? Not everyone is going to all of a sudden "see the light" (for lack of a better term) and become role model post-catastrophe citizens. With that in mind, not to mention the chance to eliminate competition post-catastrophe, they would keep it to themselves and make their own preparations as quietly as possible.

"If" something were to go down, they may invite a few select individuals into their realm. Not because it's the "right" thing to do, but they will be needed to provide them with a service.

"If" this is the case, those individuals would already know whom they are, and will keep their mouths shut.

I'll be honest. I don't buy this whole global warming crap any further than I can throw it.

Not to say that there is some big mysterious object in a long periodical orbit, but to me this global warming excuse doesn't sum up all of the things that are currently happening.

How long have we been keeping accurate scientific weather data? Just over 100 years, give or take?

We can't say with any degree of certainty that the earth doesn't naturally change in climate a tick every so often. We can look back and go "Oh, there was an ice age", but we can't go back and accurately say that on this day, 15,000 years ago, it was 92 in what is now present day Miami.

What we have to go by are ancient texts, stories, drawings, symbols, etc. We can interpret them the best we can, but we don't know for certain that they've been interpreted correctly. One minor glitch and it could throw off so many things.

I also don't believe that we know as much as we think we do scientifically. We're learning new things every day. What's to say that modern physics has it all right? Not to discount it whatsoever, but how much do we know (that is actual fact) versus what there is to know? I'd be willing to bet that what we know is a small percentage of how this strange universe actually works. Me personally, I find the quest for this knowledge as fascinating as the knowledge itself.

Now, I'm not going to say there's aliens visiting earth. I haven't seen it for myself, and one hasn't knocked on my door. However, I can't logically say that I don't believe that there isn't intelligent life out there somewhere. They teach you in grade school that the "universe is infinite". OK, then logically, amongst all of those stars and galaxy's out there, we're not alone. They might not have dropped by Earth for a visit, but there's something out there somewhere.

Carl Sagan did a great breakdown of it on one of his shows. Just using the stars in the Milky Way, he came down to a possible 200,000 civilizations that "could" exist in our own galaxy.

Either way, to tie this all together (finally, I know):

"If" the government knew of an impending cataclysm, they aren't going to tell you.

"If" the government knew for a fact that intelligent life exists beyond our planet (and/or has dropped in to say hi", they aren't going to tell you.

Why? Because of the mass chaos that would ensue. Sure, a lot of people would be rational about it, but it's that small percentage that would ruin it for everyone else.

Of course, TV has the power to spread the word, but that gets into another conspiracy all together. You know why a show is also referred to as a program, right?

Anyway, it is sad that some people want to make a buck off of peoples fears, but at the same time you can surf plenty of sites and wade through all the drama to get to the root info.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The first two videos had me thinking we are in for it, but by the third i realized that it was sales pitch. though a few points made me think. the mayans said that we would reach a new level of existence. i think this guy is playing off this with out saying it. im gonna keep tracking it but im not convinced yet..

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the quote from Samuel Noah Kramer, concerning Enki's E.ABZU rising up from the Abyss and floating over the water like a lofty mountain? The Abyss and the Ocean are intimately entwined. Time has just meshed them together when really, they are two separate things. The Abyss/Abzu is the bottomless pit of Revelation 9 where the Destroyer is mentioned, and at least one of the Abzus was on the floor of the Persian Gulf. Since the time of Sumer, the Euphrates has laid down an additional 67 miles of shore line into the Persian Gulf. Eridu use to be beachfront property, now it's 67 miles inland. Under that sixty seven miles of silt, in the new Euphrates delta formed from the deposition, is the entrance to the Abzu, the Abyss, the Bottomless pit, from which Enki's E.ABZU arose.

From this same pit, Abaddon the Destroyer arises. It's the same exact location as the Abzu/Abyss/Bottomless pit from which Enki arose. It's not a planet. Not. not. not.

Note: The Abzu at Eridu, is different than the Abzu in the Persian Gulf. The Eridu Abzu was small, accomodating the passage of single individuals like a door. The one in the Persian Gulf was big enough to allow the passage of Enki's E.ABZU.

Come on folks, even Sitchin got that part right (although he totally misses the relevancy of the Abzu)

[edit on 5-9-2007 by undo]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I just viewed these videos.

Not to put down any one theory on 2012...even as far fetched as THIS one. Wow...what are these people drinking...must be some good.....

Anyway, I think most people will agree that something could happen on December 21, 2012..or sometime in 2012. Hopefully it won't be as dramatic as these people say. I mean an object 8 times as big as Earth careening through the solar system? I think a garden variety astronomer would of saw the dang thing by now...especially considering it would be traveling at an extreme rate to go from 50 billion miles to earth in 2 decades. CA-RA-ZY. Rationally think about it.

More likely would be alien self-disclosure. Either case the videos were entertaining to say the least.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AZMac

I think a garden variety astronomer would of saw the dang thing by now...especially considering it would be traveling at an extreme rate to go from 50 billion miles to earth in 2 decades. CA-RA-ZY. Rationally think about it.

Include in this the fact Sitchin, who originally propagated this Nibiru/X theory, has repeatedly said that X isn't due to arrive for another 300 years.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Why not all the members of ATS throw their money together to build a better than average bomb shelter... and when all said chaos passes we will be the new society. I'm sure between all members on this forum, and their families, we could cover almost every aspect of society... IDK.. its just an idea, and hell, who knows, it may even be fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join