It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving 2012 & Planet X - New Video Documentary!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Exactly and that is what annoys me about our goverments and leaders. They are so self important that they will save themselves their families and whoever else they please. Funny thing is we are paying for the whole bloody lot with out taxes. I mean if something like this did ever happen who gives them the right to decide "Hmm lets use their money to build us some shelters, Dont tell them about it and when the time comes we will pick a few to come with us".

I dont know if believe the Planet X story just yet but i promise if it was true id be straight into survival mode back to my Military days.

Unless of course i get picked to go into a shelter and in that case forget all i said above

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

Choose life over death. Has our society learned to give up so easily? There's no guarantee that the "Chosen" will survive either. It would take only a fault crack, poor engineering, or some other unforeseen event to doom an entire complex. We'll need just as many civilian survivors as "chosen" military, scientist and doctors to repopulate this planet.

Can you imagine the end of mankind as a whole? It's a very sad thought.

Don't give up. Survive

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yeah, that is what is also written in the book. The government shelter are not a 100% guarantee for survival. Indeed prepared individuals or groups may even have a higher chance in some cases. I do not know, but if this Planet X thing is for real... the upcoming years will be quite "interesting".

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
How can this "planet x" cause harm to us when it is not even here yet? If it is a few billion miles out, then there is no way it could've caused Katrina or those major natural disasters. Furthermore, where is the evidence from NASA or other space agencies that "planet x" exists?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I cant find the thread on ATS which dark4night was warning of some coming catastrophe from outer space by 2012.

Maybe this is what he was warning about before he and his family and friends fled for the hills.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well if this were to happen and you seen the DUMB's locations, it shows a lot of them. So, let's say 10 of them collapse, then we would have many more left to survive.
America

thats the only one I can find now, when I find more I will post them

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Okay so what else could be making Uranus and Jupiter's orbit very irregular?
It has to be a source that we can't really see yet, maybe we can but agencies do not want us to find out because it would cause massive chaos and panic.

If NASA were to come on now and tell us that the world will end in 4 years, what would you do? I would build a shelter, buy food, supplies and water enough for 3 years. Then I would get a visa, master card, spend all the money on supplies and go live somewhere very far from everyone with my family and whoever else contributes.

You see what I mean? Why spread out panic and chaos when you can keep it hush hush until the time comes. They are building a massive South Pole Telescope to keep track of this, and when this is built you will see it will not be exploring in the outer space, nor will anyone know about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There is NASA proof of the thing. I hate calling it a planet, since they're all referring to it as a brown dwarf star, otherwise a SECOND SUN.... there was a thread not that long ago about a site someone found w/ an .mil extension, there were article briefs about this, a moonbase, etc. It was within a month ago.

I disagee w/ an earlier posting about how could it cause Katrina, it's about 8 times the mass of earth in a different, 3600 year orbit, it's probably causing these weather storms already. The Mayans were worried about 2012, when their calendar ends, already this year the two hurricanes have hit the remnants of their civilization.

Whereas I agree w/ the postings about why would the govt want to help all people, when most of the losers in govt are about depopulation, they're prob looking forward to this.

There was a video link for a bunch of posters within the same area, I watched the videos on Youtube.com, there the posters had things like "2006-2012 Nibiru approaches.... a wormhole in the Giza Pyramid, underground cities beneath Alaska...." I imagine members of the govt and the "chosen people" will survive since they've had time to dig cities (!) let alone be able to use wormholes to travel in time!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
That was it, they do not call it planet X but "Sedna",
NASA article
Another

But it can not be "Sedna" because that is way too small.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

I'm not saying I would lay down and die. Not at all. I just wouldn't align myself with murderers and liars and live in a bunker built in blood. Every death that could have been prevented by warning the people if you had credible evidence is blood on their hands. I would much rather brave disastrous conditions with a small group of people topside or alone then wake up every morning and see the faces of con-men and killers and pretend to coexist. I could almost picture people surviving and grouping together across all states and when the treacherous resurface to retake the planet the hands of vengeance will smite them. Screw them and the war machines they rode in on.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What perturbs me is that "Planet X" or "Planet XII" has been going on for the last 30 some years? It does not exist. Other Observatories have not found any Planet X and yes, they have looked, only the French think they found something like the French seem to do, except if you look around at other real scientists -- it does not exist, it can not be found, and believe me, they have the means and now the digital imaging to get rid of the Atmosphere in images of the Heavens.

Chem trails have already been explained -- it is for Global Warming only on the East And West Coast of the USA because planes are flying releasing some chemicals that inhibit the Earth Warming and that is what Chem Trails are -- by flights that have been sort of secret and by other people finding out what is really going on -- discussed at least two years ago - because of Global Warming to help cool Planet Earth. In fact, a few years back, NASA had some scientists saying to use N-weapons to move the Earth out a little in its Orbit - which would also make this Planet last longer and cool it off.

No Observatory has ever found Planet X and if anything is moving in the sky it is by two pictures taken apart while the Earth moves in its Orbit like the Outer Planets were found -- blink comparison two pictures to see if anything moved. The Outer Planets are not perturbed, and scientists agree that their calculations are correct and that all of this is just fear mongering and nothing else but disinfo.

If anything the Government is here to protect you people and since they also are not sure -- do things -- so I guess other people assume more.

I do not have the links anymore, but I know one Observatory was in British Columbia, Canada and the only ones who think they ever found anything but when everybody else looked found nothing -- again was the French.

Since, it is thought by over 600 Planetariums world-wide with most in the USA, that Jesus Christ (if conceived was born around Dec. 25, 4BC. in which the Vatican goes by) and if by birth was born around Sept. 11, 3BC it is already the year 2010-2011, take your pick.

There is no kind of disinfo going to be used to cause panic and mayhem in this World, and think that others are not listening and watching and finding out really what is going on.

Real people with real credentials stating real things along with others to verify their findings. I just suggest that some people actually do more research into things to really find out what is going on instead of thinking that some people especially like NASA are stating anything except that they have not found any such occurance going to take place. Afterall, I been following this stuff for the last 30 years, and it is just that -- a story -- a theory -- a tale in the end.

In fact it is discussed so much, that way more other people have actually done something to really find out what is going on.

I don't have the links anymore, but more people seem to be laughing at this gloom and doom then any of the so-called doom and gloomers would care to imagine.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

The feeling is mutual. I'd much rather be with the common man. In fact I think the chances of survival are greater in smaller, dispersed groups. If one colony is wiped out, another will survive. Chances are that the government will have a large numbers of DUMBs and many, or even most will survive. But it's the ones that happen upon the unforeseen event that will collpase into the most choas.

Big Government + Secrets x Corruption = Failure

We've seen this equation play our numerous times over our lifetime and I want no part of it.

The cockroaches and I will do fine by ourselves down in Juarez when the SHTF.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The Riddle of Planet X
September 5, 2007

A West scientist and author has made the astonishing prediction that we will soon have the momentous proof that our Sun has another star in orbit around it. Such proof would shake science to its foundations and completely alter our way of looking at the solar system.

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AmoebaSized

So wait, you believe there are aliens in the universe? I read your post on the poll, unless I misunderstood it. So why has the government not not disclosed us? I mean you probably seen the O'Hare report, and many pictures of spaceships in the sky, yet the government still says they do not exist. If the government won't tell us the truth about UFO's, then how do we believe him on such a subject?
Why would NASA bring up that article in 1994 and then retract all of it's statements? Maybe the government told them to, so they do not cause mass panic. I am sorry sir, but I stopped believing anything the government says after the war with Iraq.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You know, there are far too many people worrying about dying, that they forget how to really live.

Face it people, EVERYONE dies at some point. We may see this "destroyer" sun in out liftimes, and it may very well destroy Earth..what can you do about it? NOTHING.
All of this fallout shelter talk, is garbage. No falout shelter, or ducttape over the windows kinda preparedness is going to save you if the whole is destroyed.

Worry about terrorist attacks, and attacks on our soil, things you can ACTUALLY save yourself from, because when the end times come, noone is going to live.

Besides, don't be TOO serious, noone gets outta this world alive anyways.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
The Riddle of Planet X
September 5, 2007

A West scientist and author has made the astonishing prediction that we will soon have the momentous proof that our Sun has another star in orbit around it. Such proof would shake science to its foundations and completely alter our way of looking at the solar system.

www.ufodigest.com...

This is not directed at you, but at whomever wrote that Planet X story.
It is NOT going to "shake our scientific beliefs" at all.
If anything, we'll adapt to it. We should know how the world works by now...scientists claim one thing to be fact, and when proven wrong later, they simply say they mad an error.
Pffft.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If this "brown dwarf" is still thousands of years distant, as
the UFODigest article states, it would not get close to our
neighborhood by 2012...not by a longshot. Why the concern?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
well thats nothing new.. some call the planet nibiru and it is said that there are living old civilisations, called the anunaki on it.
it is known by the old sumerian that this planet takes 3600 years to orbit the sun and also this is the time when this civilisation is coming again for a visit..
the old agyptian knew about it and maybe they built also the pyamids and on and on.
i bet i am missing something , do i?

edit:
if you dig into thios subject a little more, you will find out that this planet is pictured in old agyptian carvings as god horus or anu.

most of the archaeologists say this drawing with the wings is the sun but the sun is most of the time showed also on those pics. this one is the planet. and this planet may be also a big vessel, an very big UFO..
and that looks like this..
also i read that the soho observatory is already showing sometimes this planet.. but nasa won't show us that..

anyway, there are some disturbances and sometimes there WAS such a figure that matches those painting on the walls of the old egyptians.

[edit on 5/9/2007 by rxnnxs]

[edit on 5/9/2007 by rxnnxs]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Abaddon the Destroyer?
That's a dude from the bottomless pit, the entrance of which is buried in the silt deposition of the Euphrates river.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Watched vids 1 thru to 4, at the end of the 4th vid the commentary is something like " and those who survived by a service to others will arise from the ruins etc.

If you watched to the end of vid 4 then you will know the exact passage of commentary.

Right there is when I realised it was just religious rhetoric and a damn good sales pitch for the book.

Sorry but if Niburu is on its way and can cause so much damage how come previous cultures with far less ability to survive than we have now, managed to write about the devastation that has gone before.

I just don't buy it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join