It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving 2012 & Planet X - New Video Documentary!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
New 5 part video documentary about 2012 and Planet X here:

Part 1

Part 1 of 5 shows how the approach of Planet X is already changing our world. Produced and hosted by Marshall Masters, a former CNN science feature field producer, this program offers a straightforward view of this coming human event. As the co-author and publisher of Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide, Marshall believes that 2012 will be a survivable, evolutionary event.

Part 2

Part 2 of 5 presents scientific proof for a catastrophic return of Planet X in 2012. Produced and hosted by Marshall Masters, a former CNN science feature field producer, this program offers a straightforward view of this coming human event. As the co-author and publisher of Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide, Marshall believes that 2012 will be a survivable, evolutionary event.

Part 3

Part 3 of 5 presents historical proof for past catastrophic flybys of Planet X and ancient predictions regarding 2012. Produced and hosted by Marshall Masters, a former CNN science feature field producer, this program offers a straightforward view of this coming human event. As the co-author and publisher of Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide, Marshall believes that 2012 will be a survivable, evolutionary event.

Part 4

Part 4 of 5 examines the massive Planet X preparations our governments are making in anticipation of a 2012 Planet X flyby. Produced and hosted by Marshall Masters, a former CNN science feature field producer, this program offers a straightforward view of this coming human event. As the co-author and publisher of Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide, Marshall believes that 2012 will be a survivable, evolutionary event.

Part 5

Part 5 of 5 offers a post-2014 vision of our world and how humanity will rebuild after the Planet X flyby. Produced and hosted by Marshall Masters, a former CNN science feature field producer, this program offers a straightforward view of this coming human event. As the co-author and publisher of Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide, Marshall believes that 2012 will be a survivable, evolutionary event.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
watching it now, thanks for the link.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ok curling up on the couch to watch it now, thakyou so much for the link, Star+Flag= your thread!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I am still trying to find out how to survive August 18th, followed by the planned mass landing on August 28, lol. Once I figure that out I'll worry about 2012.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I am still trying to find out how to survive August 18th, followed by the planned mass landing on August 28, lol. Once I figure that out I'll worry about 2012.

lol nice, thanks man now im just gonna go sob a little in the corner and rethink my life.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
alright, just watched all of this, skip part 5, it's like a UN peace promo which won't make a bit of difference should this SECOND SUN be on it's way here.

they quote the bible, "the destroyer" and some egyptian book, "the great book" also calls it the destroyer. the 3,600 year orbit seems legit, they use a US news and world report article from 1983/4 in the first 2 or 3 parts, NASA confirmed it, you can find that info on other threads.... this documentary is frightening. i suggest you prepare your family should you not be "chosen" to goto the underground "arks" the govt has prepped for mostly doctors and the likes. i know about bomb/fallout shelters, fine, but the narrator mentions the "cosmic storms and lightning" will last months.

this is what bothers me about life in general, people don't investigate what could happen to their own future even when they have the means too do so. i guess i could prep a couple of tout bags of food for the shelters but then what? those videos were unreal, everything could be on fire, mega-quakes, tidal waves and maybe asteroid impacts from planet x.

enjoy these next few years. although, i already have thoughts of arguing w/ people for a spot in the fallout shelter, since by then, the cursed thing should be pretty obvious.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
thought to drop in a little more, it's sticking in my head....

px size of 8 earths, almost a "twin" of the sun, bible, 'they will come from a powerful storm.... the destroyer will come against every town, not one town will escape..." p4 "surviving the fly-by" -- "there are not enough resources to save everyone.... a violent cosmic duel will occur for a few months.... cosmic lightning....we will be stricken w/ fear.... govts are launching fleets of probes bwtn now and 2008... subterrean arks for chosen few.... second goal is
survival of species.... in 2012 we'll learn that rigid thinkers become
fragile survivors... maintaining martial law... forming survival groups...."

it seems now obvious the fema camps are setup for survivors that will prob need mass medical attention and will literally have nowhere to live! one part shows homes on fire, roads un-driveable.... makes me think about aliens differently, should they not "arrive" to help out humans, devalues my hope for universal living, whereas these videos made me NOT think about et at all.

are there any sites out there w/ a schedule of it's approach? i saw one site w/ some photos that seemed legit, i think it was called detailshere.com
otherwise, i haven't found any sites w/ updated info and informative schedule positioning.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Another theory, but it doesn't take in account aliens, nor the corrupt government, the predictions cannot be accurate.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Are people really watching these videos before flagging this thread?

They are an interesting watch, ok, but these videos just come off really bizarre. The narrator goes off about doom and gloom in a Mr.Rogers-esque tone that is just beyond creepy. You gotta love the bit about how (paraphrasing) "the governments will come and take select people away from their family and loved ones, but it will be OK! because their loved ones will be happy a select family member is taken away! even though it will be hard, those taken away will be brave and proud and rise to the challenge of preserving the human species in wonderful underground government-made labs and shelters! The government knows about Planet X and is doing everything they can to ensure they can protect as many people as possible!"

huh?! are you on drugs mr narrator? really now, if the Earth is going to be devastated by a planet with a reverse orbit - i'll gladly sit up here on the surface and get wiped out by meteor showers, a deluge or whatever. What's to guarantee the massive quakes caused by Planet X won't ruin underground shelters? come on now! if you've got tectonic plates shifting around, tunnels and safehavens below the surface aren't going to fare well.

THEN - it talks about how Planet X survivors on the surface will be subject to martial law? because "thats the only way it can be." Okay...

I would really hate to see the world that would exist as the result of a planet X-crossing scenario.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by horrorbiz]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I haven't done any math here... and I don't intend to. I'm also no expert on orbits... especially theoretical orbits of theoretical planets... but something in the docu jumped out at me.

1983, Planet X was estimated to be about 50 billion miles out
1992, Planet X was estimated to be about 7 billion miles out

So, in 9 years, it travled 43 billion miles. And in the subsequent 15 years - it hasn't gotten here yet? Supposedly, it won't be here for another 5 years. So, ok, a little math...

1992, (assuming NASA's even talking about the same mass) it's moving at 4.3 billion miles a year. According to this documentary it must have slowed to an average of .35 billion miles a year in order for it to traverse the remaining 7 billion miles 5 years from now.

A quick jaunt down memory lane tells me that on entering the peak of the ellipse, it likely will so down and then accelerate on it's way out. But that's quite a deceleration... It just seems like, I don't know, we should be able to see the thing by now.

But... I'm no expert and I could be completely wrong... honest question, any experts out there care to dime in?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Brilliant videos. Got me thinking about building a shelter, Stockpiling food and water and buying Nuclear Biological and Chemical Warfare suits masks etc etc

If this is found to be true then it would explain a lot of the conspiracies regarding our goverments etc

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Scare tactics and fear mongering at best.
Utter garbage at worst.
Guess which one I'm leaning to?

It's gonna be so ironic if this is true, because the most illogical, poorly written, grade schoolish photo presentation could have forewarned me. Their "proof" is little more than random statements and words that resonate fear in your average citizen.

Example:
"Before Katrina, news anchors talked about:
-Tsunamis
-Storms
-Flooding
-Earthquakes
-Heat waves

After Katrina, now they talk about:
-Mega tsunamis
-Storm surge
-Severe flooding
-Super quakes
-Killer heat waves"

Um, yeah the same things with the word mega in front of them. Scary. We must be on a collision course of doom. A news anchor is using different rhetoric, real proof there guy. This is the kind of crap they offer (besides the 1 20 year old news article and NASA release. This is a scam to sell a book, nothing more.

It's no wonder that Marshall Masters is a former CNN field producer.

edit: Also, the egyptian text translation he often cites "the kolbrin bible", was also authored by him. Wow he hawks two books in his doomsday video instead of one. Double scam!

[edit on 5-9-2007 by WuTang]

[edit on 5-9-2007 by WuTang]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
@WuTang

Without making advertising here, but I also bought the book and it gives a lot more details compared to the videos (although I think the vids are the best available on the subject as of today).

It is like watching or reading Lord of the Rings....

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is very interesting theory, but here is one about 2012 that does not involve a planet x and aliens etc...
The Horizon Project

www.thehorizonproject.com...

The Horizon Project uses an unprecedented approach to deciphering the answers behind life's most puzzling questions; breaking through the flawed explanations of fragmented modern theory that compound each year to further mask the truth.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by memoir
I haven't done any math here... and I don't intend to. I'm also no expert on orbits... especially theoretical orbits of theoretical planets... but something in the docu jumped out at me.

1983, Planet X was estimated to be about 50 billion miles out
1992, Planet X was estimated to be about 7 billion miles out

So, in 9 years, it travled 43 billion miles. And in the subsequent 15 years - it hasn't gotten here yet? Supposedly, it won't be here for another 5 years. So, ok, a little math...

1992, (assuming NASA's even talking about the same mass) it's moving at 4.3 billion miles a year. According to this documentary it must have slowed to an average of .35 billion miles a year in order for it to traverse the remaining 7 billion miles 5 years from now.

A quick jaunt down memory lane tells me that on entering the peak of the ellipse, it likely will so down and then accelerate on it's way out. But that's quite a deceleration... It just seems like, I don't know, we should be able to see the thing by now.

But... I'm no expert and I could be completely wrong... honest question, any experts out there care to dime in?

I remember reading an article that had a photograph of a hazy celestial body (supposedly Planet X) at dawn over some beach. The article's focus was on the purpose behind "chem trails" and that they are there to obfuscate the view of Nibiru. So that's one possibility as to why we wouldn't see it if it was in fact out there.

My thoughts always run to the same conclusion about the gloom and day prophecy of 2012 and that is what a complete fulfillment of the military industrial complex. If it occurs like this then the people to survive will all be members of the military, some politicians, scientists and doctors. Great. What an awful civilization they would reap if the birth of a new society would be formed under the most rigid thinkers and martial law. Forced breeding creating resentful mothers and horrible children. No thanks. Keep your damn "arks" as they won't save you from collapsing in on yourselves anyways.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Interesting video!
star!
Now let's look at other views of this doomsday scenario, what if the government
needs this in order to stabilize Earth's economy? Setting off nuclear weapons/radiation around the globe in order to be able to ration everything we
have. Many can speculate that NWO is behind this, and that there is no planet X.
It also has good evidence to support the coming catastrophe, because there are D.U.M.B's everywhere around the world.

Is there any way an average person can survive this cataclysm? If we are not informed about this until the last minute how are we supposed to prepare ourselves? Please keep in mind that not everyone is on ATS to be able to get this information, many other people listen to CNN, Fox and such. Those channels only give us information about the gay senator, and such stuff.

If I am not selected to go, and nor is my family, and I end up surviving, then I am going to try to stir up as much trouble for the soldiers as possible. I mean why should those people survive, and us not? At least give us a warning that such an event is about to occur, because I would like to be prepared for such things.

If this planet was documented before the 1990's then why should have had more then enough time to build bunkers for more then 1/2 the world. I mean you can have every construction worker, and professional digger doing their job to help as many survive as possible.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yes, but NWO's agenda is to depopulate the world anyway... so, why build bunkers for everybody. They do not care.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Less population, easier to control what goes on in this world. Like I said if we are not informed of this, the innocent people who are left alive should raise hell for not being warned properly. I am not scared to die, however I am going into university now and I finish in 4 years
So if I graduate and the world ends, then I will be soooooo pissed!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think also the whole NWO story and their aim for controlled mass distinction makes sense in connection to Planet X.

Better to reduce population before 2012 in an orderly fashion and to establish marshal law well in advance as compared to deal with millions in panic around 2012 from one day to another...

I also recommend Alex Jones new movie "END GAME":

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Terrapop]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Double post... sry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join