It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane Carrying Aviation Adventurer Steve Fossett Missing

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I thought the major (ed dames) had a remote view on fossett and was mounting an expedition to the site. What happened to all this and that?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Just an update to all members reading this thread:

We're moving this to the General news Section, as it's no longer breaking news. Please continue the discussion there. Thank you all for your input,

TheBorg
Forum Moderator

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Update: Search for adventurer Fossett resumes in Nevada

The search for multimillionaire adventurer Steve Fossett, who vanished in September after taking off by plane from a remote Nevada ranch, is set to resume Monday in rugged mountains on the California-Nevada line where he may have crashed.

The 10-member team of elite athletes and expert mountaineers is headed by Simon Donato, a Canadian geologist whose avocation is adventure racing through wilderness areas around the world. He's focusing on remote, wooded areas near where the 63-year-old Fossett was last seen _

The search area, with peaks ranging from 10,000 to more than 11,000 feet in elevation, is just east of the even higher Sierra Nevada and about 110 miles south of Reno, Nev. Because the area is close to the ranch of hotel magnate Baron Hilton, where Fossett was staying, Donato believes it's the best place to search.

from news on homepage

So, the search continues....

and has turned into somewhat of a commercial venture, it seems.

the search for Steve Fossett

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
CNN is reporting that hikers have found personal items of Steve Fosset.
Stay tuned

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Fox is going to interview the guy who found the id's and sweat shirt. Hopefully, they can go back to the same spot and look for some remains.

This should put an end to the silly rumors of other outcomes for Fossett.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
OK, it looks like remote viewer (Major Ed Dames) was correct in saying that Steve Fossett crashed in California! If you check Ed Dame's map, it cleary circles an area in the mammoth/yosemite area. I'm now a believer in this remote viewing stuff.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ed Dames circle of area on map looks to be 60-70 miles from where the hiker found the ID and cash.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I got to page 13 to see if we ever identified the plane Fossett used.

We were just waiting for news and talking.

I sure thought he might have taken someones plane and
that was in the news at the time.

Apparently he had a special N number.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join