It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC unexplained images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hi there, I have come across a few pictures I am now investigating and I would like to know what you think they could be. They could be related or entirely unrelated.

You can see it in this video here:

go to 1:47

Note the second plane had not hit yet, for a second we see a strange line of light appears exactly aligned with the second crash! I am not sure but I think it may be originating from that tower with the pointed top (Woolworths building?) Check the time frame and footage on the archive for yourself. Very odd, any ideas?

Later in the day we see a similiar thing on a different network:

here is the video:

The light appears to move up the tower, shortly after white objects can be seen moving right across the frame, very odd indeed. I thought perhaps it was birds or helicopters but it certainly doesn't seem like it, and i am usually one of the first to conclude birds and helicopters. Also is this building with the pointed top the same building in the first picture?

And this, which I haven't been able to find any more info on:

Apparently this came from a film and whoever filmed it shut down the camera straight after this frame? Could be a flashlight but it seems a little too over powering! Its clearly spherical and rather large. Could this be related to those flashes we saw all over the towers? What is it!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The first white ball looks like maybe the reflection of a white helicopter to me, and the second one is odd to me. Maybe because it's a junky youtube its just some pixels? If it isnt that looks pretty odd to me, but how would a ball of light be related to the towers? And I'm sure you looked around the net for info on the pic but I am going to try too and hope I have some luck!

Maybe the big ball is the light tribute thing that they lit up shortly after 9-11?

archives.cnn.com...

That article says it was up 6months after they fell so there could still be rubble, although I dont know if they put the lights in the rubble, can anyone elaborate?

[edit on 9/4/2007 by racerzeke]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
if you watch the first video, its clear the gentleman says 'bottom' (of the building), not bomb. not by a longshot. i dont think that necessarily means the video is fake, but i am wary. i dont see anything terribly out of place there either...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
if you watch the first video, its clear the gentleman says 'bottom' (of the building), not bomb. not by a longshot. i dont think that necessarily means the video is fake, but i am wary. i dont see anything terribly out of place there either...

I can't tell if he says bomb or bottom but either way that was not the question!

I was referring to the shot at 1:48 with the strange beam of light lined up with the 2nd hit that was aired live before the 2nd hit happened. I am not sure what to make of it.

Same with some of the flashes in that video, are they consistant with c4? They seem to be blue end of the spectrum, more like electic discharge. Does c4 give off that type of light? More can be observed in this video:

Originally posted by racerzeke

The first white ball looks like maybe the reflection of a white helicopter to me, and the second one is odd to me. Maybe because it's a junky youtube its just some pixels? If it isnt that looks pretty odd to me, but how would a ball of light be related to the towers? And I'm sure you looked around the net for info on the pic but I am going to try too and hope I have some luck!

Maybe the big ball is the light tribute thing that they lit up shortly after 9-11?

No its not a helicopter, i have the archive footage here in high resolution and i can tell you that certainly isnt a helicopter, its like a beam of light. Perhaps its some type of laser guidance system?

I have no solid idea what it actually could be, second one or third. If i thought it was a helicopter, birds or digital glitch i wouldn't bother bringing it to the forum and I have seen a lot of that already. Its not the memorial lights thats for sure!

top topics

join