It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology facing criminal charges.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
link

news.yahoo.com...

I'm more curios as to what these medical procedures were, as mentioned. anyone know what they do? or did? maybe a scientologist here on the forums can shed some light on what medical procedures members are receiving.

also "criminal organization" pretty hard accusations id say.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by captain spalding]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Its about time this lot got a slapping.

A complete and total ban on this loony sect would be a lot better

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
yeah my uncle is a member, and all i can say is that he is a weirdo, but he mentioned getting chips installed in his brain and stuff. i thought he was just a fruitloop, but now i wonder if they have installed chips in him , and/or other people. now that would be hardcore.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Heres some pictures I took of them in the main base

Lets just say they are never happy to see people with cameras around..
I had to lie and say I was out of town just to get these couple photos off.
Before the thugs came out and took care of me..
Which they have done in the past.. Beaten up people who take pics..

Some have gone as far as comming up missing.. So I hope you enjoy the pics I took, at the risk of my own life..

Trust me, Im glad they are getting wacked with this law suit.. They are a bunch of wackos!!! And comming from me, thats saying something!!

They are a secert cult, and hold their stuff very dear, and are highly offensive, and wont talk to outsiders like me..

The only people who talk to you are the robots who come to ask you 3 questions..

Whats the first thing you noticed about me..

When was the last time you cut your hair..

Do you like itlain food?

Weridly enough, I asked can I take a pic.. the one girl said yes.. The robot leader said no, turned and rudely walked away while I was trying to get this picture of them.. I was nice enough to be a mouse in their questions..
Werid bunch here man!!!

Ive posted these pics in another thread.. But thought I would share them here with you.. If you want to see more let me know.. I have them

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
according to their free stress test i need to see them immediately for counseling and further teachings or i will succumb to my own demons.

i think a couple pvp fights in WoW will cure my stress how about you?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
masturbation > scientology

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

Did you come up with that apifiny yourself?

Really, try to add something a little more to threads like this..
You could have atleast said something about the pics I posted..
But instead you make off the cuff comments

I came to ATS to get away from those kinda of posts.. Please refrain from being a clown... There is a time and place for everything..

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
naw i wasnt home to reply, but yeah those pics are funny, those people totally look like they are hypnotized, same look my uncle has. thats why i laugh. whats with these people? im still wondering if they actually install these so called (chips) in peoples heads, and im wondering if that is part of their charges.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Its kewl man, I wasnt directing that post to you sir.. But to the guy who made the smart ass comment...

Anyway the man you need to talk with about this is anxietydisorder

He is well versed, and a good level headed guy to talk to about this..

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This thread seems catered to scientology bashing. That said I'll list a bunch of websites to fulfill your fetishes.

members.chello.nl...
www.xenu.net...
members.chello.nl...
www.whyaretheydead.net...
www.torymagoo.org...

On the other hand for those that want to learn about scientology: there's a book called Dianetics available at all bookstores. There is also a scientology catalogue not available at any org, only website: scncatalog.scientology.net...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

Originally posted by scientist

Did you come up with that apifiny yourself?

Really, try to add something a little more to threads like this..
You could have atleast said something about the pics I posted..
But instead you make off the cuff comments

I came to ATS to get away from those kinda of posts.. Please refrain from being a clown... There is a time and place for everything..

sorry, not meaning to be a clown at all, that was mainly in response to ghostryda's comment about the scientology stress test.

I will say something about the pics - are this from Clearwater? I go there from time to time, but haven't thought to take pics.

I came to ATS to get away from those kinda of posts..

again, i apologize - but seriously, lighten up. That was in no way a flame; if anything, the references to scientologists being weirdos, wackos, or ban-worthy is much closer to the definition of a flame.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
ive got to agree with scientist. it sounds like ur flaming them but to tell the truth i assumed that scientology was jus believing in the fact there is no god and we were created from something less miraceles. if it is i would join it but after seeing this post it doesnt seem that way. does anybody know exactly there beliefes? isnt tom cruise in it?ace

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

No problem.. I just wanted to keep this civil between those who do belive in this stuff, and those like me who dont, and am aginst it..

Yet I dont come here tyring to pick a fight, Ive enjoyed every post Ive been in with the studing scientologist that visit this page.

I have my stance, they have their, we just try to understand eachother..
I sent you a 2U so we are clear now

Im not looking to bring them down, or anything like that either.. I just call them like I see them.. I live close enough to clearwater where its in my neck of the woods..

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acebooncoon
ive got to agree with scientist. it sounds like ur flaming them but to tell the truth i assumed that scientology was jus believing in the fact there is no god and we were created from something less miraceles. if it is i would join it but after seeing this post it doesnt seem that way. does anybody know exactly there beliefes? isnt tom cruise in it?ace

judging by your statements, it doesnt really seem like it would be for you, but please - do more research. They may not believe in "miracles" exactly, but I can tell you that some of the stories and beliefs in their teachings would put any biblical story to shame, logic-wise.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
For those of you who are unfamiliar, here is a brief background of it, and brief description of their beliefs.

Don't laugh too hard!

Wiki

[edit on 8-9-2007 by TheOmen]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
yeah i understand L ron hubbard and stuff,, but im wondering if they put chips in people, my unles swears he has a chip in his head that made him become a computer programmer and some other crap.. its funny..

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I have heard complaints that they have pressured recruits into purchasing vitamins and special scientoligist products. I wouldn't be surprised if a zealous bunch in charge of that would press on to no limit in chances of being top what ever. This has been common with Opus Dei and other sects. I have not heard of any medical operations. I thought they were against traditional medicine and a very strong stance on natural and mind over body philosophy.

As far as the bible not having anything on them. I see it as a re-write of kabbalah teachings and not much more. People are blown away by such concepts and allegories and the story ends for them there never looking beyond the doctrine.

What i find interesting in those pictures is the clothing. Do they look fairly uniform or what? To many white shirts and dockers in that picture if you ask me. more than coincidence. reminds me of news video of heaven's gate with all the black nike shoes.

Does anyone have the link that was in an old post of some scanning of there top secret teaching? If I recall it was like chicken scratch and not very long.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by diedagaincraftsmen]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I like their philosophy that everyones equal, unless your famous and you can donate huge ammounts of money, then you attain a new level and all the perks of that level.... This like all religions is about making money..

Sounds kinda like the Sannyasa (Orange People) who follow a form of Hinduism. In the Sixties one of their Guru's convinced rich american hippies to give him their wealth so they could unburdon their souls and reach Enlightenment...

He now lives in a Castle in Switzerland with a huge collection of classic cars

Hmmmm... seems like a money making opportunity here, now just to come up with a new and funky religion
or revive an old world religion.

Who wants to join my Church of Bacchus the God of Wine women and Song, all you have to do is give me all your cash so I can go down the pub and drink errrr I mean Pray...

Peace..

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
one doesnt become oneself by following someone else. While Hubbard himself was pretty cool and broad-minded, his followers are not. Theyre just a bunch of worshipping, narrow-minded cultists.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rock Ape

Who wants to join my Church of Bacchus the God of Wine women and Song, all you have to do is give me all your cash so I can go down the pub and drink errrr I mean Pray...

Too late my friend, I am the original acolyte of Bacchus and I will be beginning a weekend long session of devout worshiping in approximately 4 hours.

However, feel free to start an affiliated branch of devotion to Dionysus in your own temple of worship.

Infinately more fun than any other brand of organised religion I have ever heard of.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Freeborn]

new topics

top topics

join