It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becoming a Resource. Population Reduction Needed for a Utopia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've recently stumbled across such speakers as Philip Schneider and George Green, and I believe that their lectures and interviews could answer many of the questions and theories that are going around. Instead of asking "Oh my God, is that something on the Moon?" I think we should be saying "That probably is something on the Moon, and here's where it would fit in." All of the things going on currently can tie into what Philip Schneider and George Green are saying, and I think it's fairly obvious that something BIG is about to happen.

What they are saying fits into perfectly with what the Georgia Guidestones are saying as far as NWO goals. In case you're not familiar with the Guidestones, they read:

1) Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2) Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

3) Unite humanity with a living new language.

4) Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

5) Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6) Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7) Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8) Balance personal rights with social duties.

9) Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

10) Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature

Everything that's going on in the world right now from "Economic Hitmen" to the "War on Terror", and a possible impending WW3, fits like puzzle pieces with what speakers like Philip Schneider and George Green have been talking about. From a dying Constitution to the CIA selling drugs in order to pay for their "Black Budget Goods".

Alien influence?

The coming of a new age?

How many times could this same type of population reduction to begin a new and better society has happened?

Perhaps it is solely to satisfy the greed of another?

I'll tell you one thing though, if the Georgia Guidestones listed MY agenda, I would be doing the exact same thing that's going on in the world today, and intentionally following the Bible's word of Armageddon, so as not to be blamed directly, and help invoke fear and hopelessness.

The NEW 10 Commandments

[edit on 4-9-2007 by bigbert81]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Guidestones thread

Hello
We where talking about this one this thread here about month back.. Please add your thoughts over here

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Thanks, but my intent on this thread was to speak of MORE than just the guidestones and how, if you look at everything going on, this could very well be where we are headed.

I'm hoping to hear from other people about a finite society, which, in order to continue or evolve(news.nationalgeographic.com...) to perhaps a higher level, must perform some sort of "cleansing" or "starting over" to attain Utopia and knowledge, or power and control.

Which would it be?

Dr. Richard Hoagland has an interview here:

www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

I suggest you watch it

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You've got to be kidding me? No responses except for some offshoot thread?

This could be the main reason why things are going as they are, and would potentially answer many questions about so many other conspiracies and NOTHING?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
80 views and nothing?

Doesn't anybody want comment? This could be our future here.

Maybe I should post this elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I agree with most of the guidestones. I have a conflict with #1 though. How do you go about choosing the 500,000,000? Personally, I don't believe that any one life is worth any more or any less than anyone else's.

With #2, I've often thought, I need a license to drive my car; I need to be licensed and certified to do my job; you need to be registered to vote. Breeding and raising a child is the biggest responsibility you can take on and yet, no test, no certification, no registration. Maybe if people had to do these things, they would be more responsible and take the responsibility more seriously. I'm sure it is not a popular view, but I think it would help with some of the burdens our society is facing today.

Love, love, love #4-6. Try and live by 4, 8, 9, & 10 already.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
*IF* the NWO (assuming they even exist) really wants the things on the Georgia Guidestones, they sure as hell aren't trying very hard to get them.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Having large groups of our world society simply wiped off the face of the earth would leave gaps in our chain of dependence upon each other, it would be like throwing a wrench into the works so to speak.

Here's an example from Byrd's Brain which covers the scenario on a smaller scale and also points out the difficulties that the edenists would face. On a larger scale much of what she points out still holds true imo, it is a problem of gaps.

blog.abovetopsecret.com...

Note to Byrd: Great blogging!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The NWO will not be an utopia. How can you believe that? The NWO will mean that every citizen is constantly monitored, brainwashed, and reduced to a mere willing slave. And people refusing that will be treated as criminals, lose everything they had, even their indentity, and need to become rogues in order to survive.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Atlantix, I think you still have a positive outlook on the world today. Where I stand, we're not far at all from being brainwashed (where are those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Don't you think they already came up with a cure for cancer? War & medicine are big business), constantly monitored (IP address/cookies on computers, IRS, EPA, DOH, DOL, police, etc). If you stand up for your rights, you are alienated for it and made to look like a freak. I wish I wasn't speaking from personal experience.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Population reduction to create a specific utopia based in genocidal tendancies, and allowance of evil so the power mongers can keep ppower, and have the populace living in fear..yep. I heard about it. Im sure if there is a God, he cant wait to show them the hell they have made for themselves.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Population reduction to create a specific utopia based in genocidal tendancies, and allowance of evil so the power mongers can keep ppower, and have the populace living in fear..yep. I heard about it. Im sure if there is a God, he cant wait to show them the hell they have made for themselves.

Im not picking out your post as a personal attack against you, just the view that this is what is going to happen.

Im sorry, but this belief isnt very well thought out.

Lets say we have the evil government who rules by fear.

Now, because it rules by fear and repression it has no need to create things for the people. Meaning there is no point in Killing anyone. When you can rule where and how a person lives, works and acts, you dont need to kill people, just move them so everyone is evently spaced and working.

Now, now if we take the above as true, what is there left?

If it is a nice government, who takes over for the benefit of the people as a whole. Then they wouldnt kill people off, would they?

No, i think an increase in Contraceptives combined with a creation of offworld habitation would be the real answer.

Anyway, im kinda suss about those stones.

new topics

top topics

join