It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Tape of attack on pentagon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is a little fishy- What is your view on this? Fact or fiction?

There is a no fly zone in DC- yet this US plane manages to fire a shot at the pentagon.

Help me out here.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
c'mon man!.. why would you post something like that on a board like this? this is a shame people would go this far to grab some attention,for the maker of the video.... this is no game... [snip]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I am a believer that the job was done by the Military, but I also make movies and videos on my computer so I can tell that this is infact a fake.

First off, where is the vantage point this camera is shooting from!?

Second the bomber was a cut and paste job, they don't fly on a 45 degree angle, and third the explosion was animated.

you can see that the missle didn't have the proper angle to curve the way it did.

And finally when you watch the video that was released by the Gov't you can see that a missle hits the pentagon, they showed us that already but then told us it was a plane.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
you goto be kidding..

You can clearly see CGI...

Why do you people do this...

This is what makes the 9/11 truth movement look retarded, crap like this..

Thanks for making our point that much harder to prove.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i couldn't stand listening to the voiceover so i had to mute it, but seriously?

really?

you really fell for this?

wow. either you are incredibly gullible or you are the one that made the video.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I did ask for help not get my head bitten off since after all I'm no CGI expert. I had my doubts about the clip anyway.

But I'm sorry for asking your view on it.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i did come off a little mean i guess, but i do find it hard to believe that anyone would actually buy that. my first reaction is that it was a troll post.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well ... aside from it being an obvious fake and a bad one at that ...

... It's The Wrong Side Of The Building.

:shk:

The side which was struck is the one to the left where you can clearly see the helipad.

With regards to the "creator" of this "video" ...

... all I can say is, "Some people's kids, I tell ya."

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Thats why we're here to weed out the bad stuff, right? And to find the truth.

Its ok but relax- just a tad, people here seem too uptight.

Well I didn't create it thank god. Can't believe how some people are so bored and create something like this.

Sorry everyone.

[edit on 9/4/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla

Yes. Yes, we are.

FWIW:
My comments were directed towards the individual who "made" this video, not yourself.

Keep Denying the I, Leyla.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
this was not meant to be taken seriously.
it is mockery. the kind of purposely generated propaganda that seeks to dissuade people from getting onto the same side of the fence as the (real) conspiracy researchers(like the pentacon's 'jack tripper/craig ranke', or 'plague puppy/jeff king'.

this particular one could be a freelance job done by a heavy MSM consumer, by my guess, but it could also be a real cointelpro agent's work just as easily.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You know, while B-2 is very difficult to detect by radar, it still is easily detectable by eyes or ears, especially when flying low.

Here's another faked Pentagon strike video. When I first saw it and posted it here, it looked interesting. However, after watching it a couple more times, I came to a conclusion that this stuff is just another CGI. And a poor one, BTW.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Shame on fakers!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Leyla

my point in my first [edited] post was that this is a fake!

it's more then obvious and yes you can tell it's CG, i have a pretty good background in that field,and seconed,wh would anyone with film like this wait till now to show it? it just dont add up.

sorry if you felt like people [me] were jumping on your case about this video,i was directing my attitude toward tha maker of this film.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I am not video expert by any means, but this is very easy to see that it is a fake. Just watch as the "missile" hits. The "explosion" and the "debris" coming off the building are completely animated, and poorly animated I might add.

The plane flying at on it's awkward angle also gives this away.

I do not think there are even buildings tall enough in that area to take this type of "video" and if there is why is it in black and white? Does anyone even make black and white video cameras anymore? Its a very poor job and another video hoax (not by the OP but the video's creator). I do agree things like this make 9/11 truth look like a joke, but wouldnt that also be the goal of someone who believes the 9/11 official story? You can put out videos like this, people see it, and then write off the 9/11 truth movement as a joke.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
hit me with a pie in the face thats the silliest thing

i would have done a better cgi on paint

what did they used to do that?flash?
ahahhaha
this is just sick

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This should be freakin deleted and the user banned, really it isnt funny. People like the op ruin any credibility to the oddities of 9/11.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla

Its ok but relax- just a tad, people here seem too uptight.

Well I didn't create it thank god. Can't believe how some people are so bored and create something like this.

Sorry everyone.

[edit on 9/4/2007 by Leyla]

please dont be sorry and dont stop looking for the truth. the official story is almost as bad as the cgi in that video. i hope this does not discourage you from posting here.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
This should be freakin deleted and the user banned, really it isnt funny. People like the op ruin any credibility to the oddities of 9/11.

Your reaction is completely uncalled for. The OP SHOULD NOT be banned for posting a video and ASKING for other people's opinions on it. The very first line in the OPs post says

This is a little fishy- What is your view on this? Fact or fiction?

So now you want to ban someone who is asking questions? Someone who is researching the truth?

You should be ashamed of yourself. If anything we should be happy that this video was found, displayed, and instead of the OP presenting it as FACT presented it in a manner that questions the video. I can understand how you can get angry when watching this video, but it is not the OPs fault it was made. The OP is guilty of nothing more than finding some bogus movie and asking others what they thought about it.

Leyla: Do not let others discourage you from asking questions. It is your right and your duty to do so. Do not let them prevent you from posting here. You might get over reactions sometimes when you are dealing with people who feel very passionately about certain topics, but do not let that scare you off. Welcome to ATS and good luck in your search for the truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
But I mean really, if you read the youtube comments they are pretty much the same as here and the narrator of the video is obviously making a joke of people like us and the cgi doesnt even look 25% real.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I do not not always read the comments listed when I watch a video. Maybe the OP didnt look either and just because it is an obvious fake to you and me, does not mean it will be to everyone else. That is why you want people to ask questions and get informed, but by reacting the way you did it makes people not want to ask questions. It makes them not want to post for fear that they will be banned. a 13 year old can look at this video and know in 1 second it is bogus, but would it look as bogus to say an 80 year old? What about someone who just learned to turn on their computer and get online? Or someone who has no knowledge of graphics or CGI? See my point?

I also feel very strongly and passionately about 9/11 and I know how easy it can be to pull the trigger and go off, but you have to stop and look at the perspective of others before you do so. Just like the people who made this video damage the 9/11 truth movement, so does reactions like yours.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join