It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bipolar Illness Soars as a Diagnosis for the Young

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Folks, we are at some point, going to have to fight this "beast."

Stop looking to Psychiatry or Psychology for answers. The Psych world is not there to help you. They are there to control you, ok. You can look at the definitions of some of their terminology and you can figure this one out.

Not one of my family members that has been under the care of a Psych has ever improved, period. I am not making this up. I have had one family member actually, and literally beat himself because of Psychiatric medicine. I have had two nephews harassed by the Psychology department at school, and may be at risk of being labeled with some bogus illness. They are young kids, of course they don't allways listen or follow the rules. Sure, they sometimes have tons of energy.

As I said, stop looking to this billion dollar industry for answers. And if you have an urge to help other people, I strongly urge you to stay away from this field. Too many good people have been sucked into this industry, and quite frankly are not bettering the world as they would have wished, as a result.

Cut off the "beast's" food supply, expose it's lies, and cut off its' head.

Troy

<< 1   >>

join