It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APEC is Here! Dubya Arrives. "Collage"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

APEC is Here! Dubya Arrives. "Collage"

www.news.com.au

US President George W. Bush's aircraft Air Force One has arrived in Sydney for the APEC summit, amid security arrangements unprecedented in Australia.

Police have cleared a path through Sydney for the president's 30-car motorcade to travel unhindered to the Intercontinental Hotel in the city's CBD.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Fellow ATSers this is my APEC Collage. Im going to create a group of photos of the APEC summit and then Collage them into a utube clip.

Dubya arriving in Australia will be my second clip, my first will will the empty APEC conferance room. If you can supply pictures or photos that you think should be included in the collage please post them here.

I suspect that there will be some very, very interesting shots in this collection, especially those containing violent protests, or possibly worse. Lets hope not.

What do you think will entail? Violence? Terrorism??

Your predictions -- ?

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Thanks for a relevant post, Smoke

Me, being in the southern states, wont be directly involved...More as a "middleman" for information that might come out of the place...

Look forward to seeing what you have to present....If you are in the thick of things, please take good care

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence
Thanks for a relevant post, Smoke

Me, being in the southern states, wont be directly involved...More as a "middleman" for information that might come out of the place...

Look forward to seeing what you have to present....If you are in the thick of things, please take good care

Peace

Sorry I hope I didnt mislead you Rilence. I am also from the more southern states (Vic).
I hope I didn't hoodwink people with my thread. These photos will be from those sent to me personally, from the media, and those from any ATS member that wishes to contribute.

top topics

join