It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total War???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Just wondering if anyone on this site plays this game series. It is so fun.

Any of them, Rome, Shogun, Medevil, are all awsome, my favortie is Rome, with a Total Realism Mod added on...

anyway... anybody like Total War....

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Rome: Total War with the Europa Barbarorum mod running, its really good and the mod creators have put a lot of work into it.

Previously I played Medieval: Total War and now I'm looking forward to Empire: Total War.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Ive only ever played Rome total war, with the total realism mod it is amazing. The battles that take place are immense, thats what attracted me to Rome total war, the battles involving thousands of soldiers and cavalry and horses.

I plan on buying Empire total war the day it comes out!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
M:TW was golden, M:TW II not so much goldish.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Total war is so cool, i have only played Total War:Rome, and after about 5 months now its time for Realism, which is great, but that doesn't describe it. The Mod is about 50X better then the orginal, MUCH HARDER, and the world map about 2X bigger!

So many factions... so many styles... its is far supiors in every way to the original.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I really enjoyed Rome when it first came out. The game had me going to bed at night thinking about how I was going to destroy those damn Gauls, and keep those Carthaginians at ease.

I play Medieval now, flippin sweeet! I'm more of a COD type of guy, but these strategy games are starting to catch my fancy.

-Droops

top topics

join