It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Park Bathroom Creepers(kinda gross!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Sorry if this is offensive, delete it then please!

Well, a while back I heard a story of a man living in a state park bathroom's septic area(large hole under the toilet). It was remarked that he had some major mental issues before hand and really enjoyed to live in rotting excretement, etc. If you've ever seen these kinds of bathroom, you know what I mean, they can be scary! Especially now that people have been said to be living in these. Is this just an urban legend? Does anyone have experiences?

This is also posted as a safety per caution-if proven true!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well anyone who knows anything about septic know that if you happen to fall in one, it's pretty fatal. If you have any scratches or wounds on your body you can be pretty sure you'll get a massive infection. Plus you would be overcome by the fumes for sure, probably pass out and drown in crap.

Urban Legend I say.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Maybe hes pitched a tent in there? You never know some people are into some weird things. Crap is a fetish for some people.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yes! You think he would have died, but supposidly camped out in there. Maybe he made it into an aprtment, damn was it that big of a septic!

new topics

top topics

join