It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home Owner Stockpiles Ammo: ATF Raids. NWO - Project Disarm

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

This guy was mentally ill, obviously he doesn't need that much ammo..unless he plans to kill 30 people in one day. so it's a good thing that he was checked out. there is no way one man needs more than one gun in their home.

Let me ask you a question? What do you think might become worth its weight in gold if society as we know it ended? Bullets would be close to the top of my list as would medical supplies etc. What is crazy today might be a genius next year hehe

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
For those of you that seem to think a restraining order is a big deal, remember this...

A woman in Arizona got a restraining order against David Letterman for beaming "psychic thoughts" through her television set.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Conclusions manifest
Your first impressions got to be your very best
I see you're full of # and that's alright
That's how you play I guess you get through every night
Now that's over
I see your fantasy you want to make it a reality paved in gold
See inside, inside of our heads, yeah
Well now thats over
I see your motives inside and your decision to hide

Back off, I'll take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong
Headstrong, we're headstrong
Back off, I'll take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong
And this is not where you belong (where you belong)

this is all i'm seeing

[edit on 5-9-2007 by chinabean]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Octavius Maximus
The funny part is that if you owned a gun in those situations, it would mean nothing.

So why do you still need it?
Thats his business not yours, I we aren't violating another mans individual rights, then leave us alone its that simple.

HAHAHA! Goddamn, be serious. You think because you have a gun makes you better than anyone else?

Having a gun, to me, just says 'coward'
HAHAHA! read the terms and rules of the site...

Which you dont have right now at all, right?
My right to defense doesn't revolve around rather or not there tyranny is active, but rather or not I can defend myself against it should it come, to my door.

Where is this place located? All i see is a country who doesn't know whether its a democracy or a republic or an Empire.
Congratulations thankfully, what you see means nothing.

Unfortunatly
How is me being free unfortunate? if you want to be a slave to such things thats your business but who are you to tell me I must submit?

Yes i know, damn all other people. only YOUR opinion matters. thats Absolutly true, because YOU believe it. Now you should go out and burn the witches, because YOU say so.

Do you see where im going?
Yes if you take my words out of context, Ive stated many times any every thread I've engaged you in, and even in this one, I would never advocate burning anyone as that violates there individual rights... Man is entitled to his beliefs and opinions, however, none of such things have any bearing on my individual rights you can think or say whatever you want thats your right, I support anyones opinions, I don't support anyones opinions effecting my Individual rights. This stance is correct and constitutional.

So do you really need 7 handguns, 14 rifles and an anti aircraft gun? Its not like the king of englands going to come back for revenge, is he?

What does it matter what I need what I own is none of your business.

Again, as one poster said. This isnt the wild west anymore. You cant just walk out of your home expecting to blast some Injans.
Who stated this was the plan? are you assuming things again?

Yep, if i went on a shooting spree i'd call it 'collecting' as well
How old are you I want to know?

So, your advocating violent revolution through supply to fuel your own greed?

What kind of person are you?

There you go assuming things again, If survival is greedy then i guess I'm going to hell.

I agree, we should get rid of all police! let America and its guns govern themselves...Then the rest of the world can watch as it tears itself apart in the first 20 seconds...
Funny i don't remember saying get rid of cops yet you assume things AGAIN!!!!
2A is a balance of the people and government that simple.

The law is wrong. Listen to the little gremlin in your head called "common sense" for once.
Thats your opinion.

yet.
I highly suggest you read the terms and rules of this site.
But remember your going to have to trust me.

to me that sounds wrong, trust is given until it is lost.

Your just being an ass for the sake of it, you know what he means. Your just saying these things because you have no actual debate.
Like you in nearly every post you make?
btw read the terms and rules of the site.

Yes, it does. it gives you rights.

Other countries in the world have constitutions, they dont have all the hype the American one has, they dont claim to be the be all end all.

I get the rights of being a human for being a human, not because the constitution says so.
Again you know nothing of the US constitution, It does not give me or any other American anything, it ensures and protect whats ours by birth, Your talking to a person who's well versed in the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, and the Constitution in full, not only that but all documents and personal quotes from the very men who wrote such things.
Anything I say regarding such things aren't my opinions, like everything you have spewed out, but facts backed up my these men.

I would suggest spending less time debating American laws, and spend more time researching your own, because as you stated in the previous thread you know nothing of Australian laws, your own country.

If people are most likely never going to have to fire it at another human being...why have them?
Insurance.

Its not the crime, its the situation.
No victim no crime, no crime no punishment.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by C0le]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by section8citizen

WOW i was NOT having an articulate day yesterday i keep discovering...

ill clarify and i think you'll see i do agree with you. (and i think in another post i used the phrase something like "open to interpretation by overzealous prosecutors")

Domestic Violence Laws=flawed and open to interpretation by overzealous prosecutors

domestic violence=husband/boyfriend/wifes/girlfriend/fathers/mothers/kids who physically harm their husbands/boyfriends/girlfriends/wives/fathers/mothers/kids

so not all charges are the same however those that have a history of abuse and physical violence against the aforementioned people probably dont need to have a gun. all i was saying.

and yes, in most cases i see a difference between somene who'd abuse their spouse and someone caught in a barfight.

so i hope that was more clear though im willing to accept it may not be

So do you really need 7 handguns, 14 rifles and an anti aircraft gun? Its not like the king of englands going to come back for revenge, is he?

i had to laugh cuz this reminded me of an old "bloom county" strip from the early 80's written about the time prince william was about 3 or so. last panel of the strip had Prince charles saying to william "no, we wont be retaking the colonies today"

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Damocles]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

The funny part is that if you owned a gun in those situations, it would mean nothing.

So why do you still need it?

I'll allow you one ignorant answer. You just used it.

HAHAHA! Goddamn, be serious. You think because you have a gun makes you better than anyone else?
Where did I say anything alluding to the fact that owning a gun makes me better than someone else? Notice those words I used up there? Common Sense.

Having a gun, to me, just says 'coward'

Being a mental midget and spouting your vast "martial arts skills" on an internet message board screams retard.

Do you also believe the police and military are cowards? They have guns too ya know.

You are thousands of miles away, you can't possibly know. The USG IS tyrannical in some respects, and it seems to be continuing down that path.

belief isnt false information.

He didn't put forth a belief. He claimed the man was mentally deficient. I asked for proof, he failed to provide any. It helps to actually read the thread before you comment on it.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Can someone who grabbed this video upload it to youtube. so it can be further disseminated on the web. I don't trust live leak to hold on to this video after a few weeks.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
wow, just wow.
having guns is one thing. this guy:
1. was certified delusional
2. violated restraining orders
3. had the components to make an oklahoma city bomb

im glad they got him.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Thats his business not yours, I we aren't violating another mans individual rights, then leave us alone its that simple.

the second ammendment isnt a 'right' it was a justification so the settlers could keep their guns and shoot everyone they wanted.

HAHAHA! read the terms and rules of the site...

You say that multiple times, i have.

My right to defense doesn't revolve around rather or not there tyranny is active, but rather or not I can defend myself against it should it come, to my door.

I love it how the constitutions motive changes every time you want to use it for something.

If the Tyranny is active now, why arent you out fightin' it?

Congratulations thankfully, what you see means nothing.

unfortunatly, your blind. leading more blind.

What i see may mean nothing to you...but at least i see

Unfortunatly
How is me being free unfortunate? if you want to be a slave to such things thats your business but who are you to tell me I must submit?

I dont like human slaves, they are fallible. I wouldnt want you to be a slave.

Its my buisness to tell you to submit
Im not revealing my motives to you

Thats freedom, noone said it was nice.

Man is entitled to his beliefs and opinions

And yet you say what i see means nothing.

I support anyones opinions

Except mine

I don't support anyones opinions effecting my Individual rights.

Oh, its now an individual right, not an American constitutional right.

What YOUR constitution says is right, isnt right for everyone.

This stance is correct and constitutional.

What is 'constitutional' and 'correct' arnt always the same thing

What does it matter what I need what I own is none of your business.

Why not? Why do you need an armouries worth of guns if your never going to use it?

Who stated this was the plan? are you assuming things again?

Youve assumed your way through your posts, like saying the American constitution is EVERYONES rights, not just Americas. I felt left out, so i wanted to assume all i wanted.

How old are you I want to know?

HELP! HELP! He's violating my rights!

There you go assuming things again, If survival is greedy then i guess I'm going to hell.

Hell sounds better than heaven, heaven sounds boring...

Funny i don't remember saying get rid of cops yet you assume things AGAIN!!!!
2A is a balance of the people and government that simple.

Well obviously from the post i quoted, you dont like those cops who are beating people all day.

Why dont you just get rid of them then?

or do you want to keep them?

Thats your opinion.

yes, and you WILL respect it

Actually no, my opinion is you have no common sense.

yet.
I highly suggest you read the terms and rules of this site.
But remember your going to have to trust me.

The funniest thing is that all the times you post that little thing which i said, you fail to read it.

look, ill point it out.

"to me that sounds wrong,trust is given UNTIL IT IS LOST"

Emphasis mine

Like you in nearly every post you make?
btw read the terms and rules of the site.

Aha, so you know im right, so you didnt actually answer my question
*victory parade*

It does not give me or any other American anything

Yes it does!

If the constitution wasnt there, you wouldnt have those rights.

That sounds like it giving them to you, to me.

Your talking to a person who's well versed in the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, and the Constitution in full

Lets all play the brainwash game, brainwash game, brainwash game

not only that but all documents and personal quotes from the very men who wrote such things.

Those very men! Those manly manly men.

Your point? I know Roman Law quite clearly, and documents and quotes and things of the people who created them.

Anything I say regarding such things aren't my opinions

Yes they are. All things said are opinion until proved. Quotes arent proof, sorry.

I would suggest spending less time debating American laws, and spend more time researching your own, because as you stated in the previous thread you know nothing of Australian laws, your own country.

Are you taking me out of context?

[Snip]

I said that i dont know if we have freedom of speech in our constitution.

And if hade paid any attention at all, you would have noticed that i later discovered that we dont.

We dont need a piece of paper telling us our rights given by birth...simply because...they are given to us from birth.

Insurance.

But the thing is, that if your opponent didnt have a gun, you wouldnt need one, right?

And if your opponent doesnt have one, you shouldnt either.

Because power corrupts, right?

No victim no crime, no crime no punishment.

No sight, no brain, no will.

[Mod Edit: Insult removed. Please read the T&C's. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 6/9/07 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

the second ammendment isnt a 'right' it was a justification so the settlers could keep their guns and shoot everyone they wanted.

Not according to the Constitution and the men who wrote it.

I love it how the constitutions motive changes every time you want to use it for something.

If the Tyranny is active now, why arent you out fightin' it?

How have toe motives changed?

And yet you say what i see means nothing.

As I said before your entitled to your opinions and beliefs this doesn't mean I have to accept them, it merely means you wont be killed or persecuted by myself or government for such opinions.

Except mine
Incorrect i supprt your right to say and do whatever you want, until what you say or do violates my individual rights.

Oh, its now an individual right, not an American constitutional right.
The constitution is about the people, ie; individual rights.

What YOUR constitution says is right, isnt right for everyone.

The Constitution was made to ensure every mans birth rights, the founders understood no man, no majority, and no government had and right to tread on an individuals rights unless that individual hurt someone else.

These rights are protected on this land, but they are respect rights of any man. in any place.

What is 'constitutional' and 'correct' arnt always the same thing
oh?

Why not? Why do you need an armouries worth of guns if your never going to use it?
I do use them, its my hobby, I collect them, I don't hurt anyone or commit crimes, what I do , what I own, and what I say is my business unless I violate another human beings individual rights.

Youve assumed your way through your posts, like saying the American constitution is EVERYONES rights, not just Americas. I felt left out, so i wanted to assume all i wanted.
Ok then man I wont say your born free anymore. since thats such a bad thing to you.

HELP! HELP! He's violating my rights!
How so?

Well obviously from the post i quoted, you dont like those cops who are beating people all day.

Why dont you just get rid of them then?

or do you want to keep them?
Do you like cops who beat and murder people?

yes, and you WILL respect it

Actually no, my opinion is you have no common sense.

See there you go, I don't have to respect your opinion, only your right to that opinion.
yet.

The funniest thing is that all the times you post that little thing which i said, you fail to read it.
You have insulted not only myself in this thread but several others by name calling, if you cant get your point across without Name calling and insults then you have no place here at ATS, simple as that.

Yes it does!

If the constitution wasnt there, you wouldnt have those rights.

That sounds like it giving them to you, to me.

Yes i may not have them because of an oppressive government and Mobocracy, the constitution ensures and protects my birth rights form said things, but it doesn't give them to me.

Your talking to a person who's well versed in the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, and the Constitution in full

Lets all play the brainwash game, brainwash game, brainwash game

Those very men! Those manly manly men.

Your point? I know Roman Law quite clearly, and documents and quotes and things of the people who created them.
Thats nice man, has nothing to do with the current constitution but thats nice man.

Yes they are. All things said are opinion until proved. Quotes aren't proof, sorry.

Deny ignorance, the men who founded MY country did so and documented the intentions of everything, what they say about such things ARE proof.

Are you taking me out of context?

I said that i dont know if we have freedom of speech in our constitution.

And if hade paid any attention at all, you would have noticed that i later discovered that we dont.

We dont need a piece of paper telling us our rights given by birth...simply because...they are given to us from birth.

Moron.
Terms and rules of site.

But the thing is, that if your opponent didnt have a gun, you wouldnt need one, right?
dnt either.You don't like guns thats cool for you and your opinion is yours but, Lets say i do the nice little thing and turn in the evil gun, you realize my opponent isn't going to turn his in right? you know the guy attacking me, for no reason, is going to have a gun and not me right?

what you suggest will never happen, criminals don't follow the rules they will always have guns, you ban guns and only criminals will have them, leaving the rest of us defenseless.
your fairy tale land will never exist.

No sight, no brain, no will.
Terms and rules of site.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelie
Can someone who grabbed this video upload it to youtube. so it can be further disseminated on the web. I don't trust live leak to hold on to this video after a few weeks.

I uploaded the video to one of my websites and it is available for download.

Click Here

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
^ Nice job slakerwire, for uploading, and for your additions to this thread.

This thread has vevered from the topic at hand, this guy being raided, to weather poeple on this thread belive in our 2nd ammendment. And as a sidenote, we need to give jedimiller a little break, he is less then a week old! He problay hasen't even opened his eyes yet.

Guns save lives... that is a fact. I could give you dozens of exmples, But that would eb a waste, as im sure 90% of those out their could give thier own example, and the other 10% wouldn't read or belive it anyway. So thats that.

IMHO people who call for the disarment of the American populace fall into a few neat catogories.
1. The person is an idiot, and is ignorent to US/World history (on he subjects of firearms)
2. The person has been brainwashed
3. The person is working with the powers that be

Also, kudos to busymind for posting a link to the affidavid, which makes the situation a little more clear. It appearrs that this guy was not alloud to purchase firearms and ammounition... so this isn't the average Joe getting raided...

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Not according to the Constitution and the men who wrote it.

What a person says and what they mean means nothing.

The Constitution was made to ensure every mans birth rights, the founders understood no man, no majority, and no government had and right to tread on an individuals rights unless that individual hurt someone else.

Yes. But what is true for YOU isnt true for us, thats why its the American constitution.

These rights are protected on this land, but they are respect rights of any man. in any place.

This land?

Isnt this the internet?

I do use them, its my hobby, I collect them, I don't hurt anyone or commit crimes, what I do , what I own, and what I say is my business unless I violate another human beings individual rights.

So wait... if you went to a country where the Constitution doesnt disallow shooting people, would you?

Ok then man I wont say your born free anymore. since thats such a bad thing to you.

No, im born free. I just dont need to be told about it.

How so?

I dunno. ill find a reason.

Do you like cops who beat and murder people?

Ive never met one

You have insulted not only myself in this thread but several others by name calling, if you cant get your point across without Name calling and insults then you have no place here at ATS, simple as that.

If you keep considering the internet is just America+ then you have no place here.

Yes i may not have them because of an oppressive government and Mobocracy

Ochlocracy...Mob rule is called a Ochlocracy!

*rolls eyes*

the constitution ensures and protects my birth rights form said things, but it doesn't give them to me.

Same thing, different word.

Thats nice man, has nothing to do with the current constitution but thats nice man.

The US constitution is quite old, i wouldnt call it current.

Deny ignorance, the men who founded MY country did so and documented the intentions of everything, what they say about such things ARE proof.

Documented the intentions? You mean justifications...that they wrote themselves?

Easily fabricated

Ive already been warned by the mods...personally i thought i was trying to deny ignorance to the stubborn masses. But common sense isnt allowed.

You don't like guns thats cool for you and your opinion is yours but, Lets say i do the nice little thing and turn in the evil gun, you realize my opponent isn't going to turn his in right? you know the guy attacking me, for no reason, is going to have a gun and not me right?

The reason people become criminals is because they have access to the kinds of technology and weaponry which allows it.

what you suggest will never happen, criminals don't follow the rules they will always have guns, you ban guns and only criminals will have them, leaving the rest of us defenseless.
your fairy tale land will never exist.

Only because some people are stubborn enough to believe anything...Guns are a weapon. Weapons shouldnt be given to everyone. Its quite simple.

Guns save lives... that is a fact.

Um....A firehose saves lives. A gun simply exchanges one life for another.

IMHO people who call for the disarment of the American populace fall into a few neat catogories.
1. The person is an idiot, and is ignorent to US/World history (on he subjects of firearms)
2. The person has been brainwashed
3. The person is working with the powers that be

HEHeheheheh, your calling me an idiot then? Because im not of the other 2 categories.

So...you misspelt half the words in your post (including the word 'be' and 'the') and you call me an idiot?

You think that if everyone has guns, everyone is safe? and you call me an idiot?

Using that reasoning you should hand nuclear weapons to every country in the world.

You call me an idiot...and i get warned by the mods?

hehehe, this place is crazy

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

What a person says and what they mean means nothing.
Incorrect, what a person says means nothing as far as limiting my individual rights, you can say or do what you want until you infringe on my rights. The founders preserving freedom didn't infringe on my rights, nice try though.

Yes. But what is true for YOU isnt true for us, thats why its the American constitution.
The Constitution was created to protect the rights a man was born with, it can only guarantee those rights here, but they are the respected rights of all men. rather you want them or not is up to you and your respected country.

This land?

Isn't this the internet?
Last time I checked we are talking about the united states and the constitution, quit trying to derail a thread with ignorance.

So wait... if you went to a country where the Constitution doesnt disallow shooting people, would you?
Your trying to derail again, Why would i shoot someone in another country? Ive told you many times, the rights my country protects are the rights of all men, Why would I violate somone's individual rights by doing such a thing?

If you keep considering the internet is just America+ then you have no place here.
Never once have I considered the internet just America nor anyone in this thread, But I guess yet again in a thread about ya know America and American Laws and American Issues, I cant talk about America... ok...

Ochlocracy...Mob rule is called a Ochlocracy!
Its all the same, But you'd rather argue trivial matters...
www.m-w.com...
www.m-w.com...

Same thing, different word.
The constitution
Insures what I already have, it doesn't
Give me anything.

The US constitution is quite old, i wouldnt call it current.
A document which protects a mans birth rights is always current.

Documented the intentions? You mean justifications...that they wrote themselves?

Easily fabricated
Deny Ignorance.

Ive already been warned by the mods...personally i thought i was trying to deny ignorance to the stubborn masses. But common sense isnt allowed.
The only stubborn mass here is you, I support your rights to do and say whatever you want, I support your rights to own whatever you want, and id die to protect those rights, the only limitation on those rights comes into play when you violate another mans rights.

Thats as tolerant as anyone can possibly be.

The reason people become criminals is because they have access to the kinds of technology and weaponry which allows it.
Because all thieves have guns right...

Only because some people are stubborn enough to believe anything...Guns are a weapon. Weapons shouldnt be given to everyone. Its quite simple.
I buy my Guns and go through a background check before they are transferred to me, I sure wish they were given to me, it sure would make things a lot easier...

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Octavius-

How about you leave American rights alone, and we will continue to laugh at you and your fellow unarmed peasants?

You obviously don't know much about the Constitution or U.S. history, perhaps another topic is best suited for you.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

How about you leave American rights alone, and we will continue to laugh at you and your fellow unarmed peasants?

I was going to walk out of this thread, simply because its hard to talk to people while they are firing rounds into the ceiling.

If you ever dared to say this to my, or any person in the world who isnt American, face. You wouldnt live to see another dawn.

Give the peasants weapons, and they will think they have power. If they think they have power, they wont revolt.

They will sit at home, stroking their weapons thinking that things will change soon and they will make it all better as soon as they achieve the monumental task of removing their ass from their couch.

Im not going to stay, i feel my IQ drop from being in the same thread with all these American flags with bullet holes in them.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
well, I would question it too. why does a homeowner need that many guns and ammunition? what's his motivation? he might use them to take revenge or harm someone. BTW I am all for disarming civilians or even destroying all hand weapons once and for all. In this case, I believe it was wise for them to raid his home.

Thank you for your (lack of) faith in humanity.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I was going to walk out of this thread, simply because its hard to talk to people while they are firing rounds into the ceiling.

Don't let me stop you.

If you ever dared to say this to my, or any person in the world who isnt American, face. You wouldnt live to see another dawn.

Oh an internet threat, that is sexy.

Give the peasants weapons, and they will think they have power. If they think they have power, they wont revolt.

Maybe I missed out on the Government weapon giveaway program, I never received mine.

Im not going to stay, i feel my IQ drop from being in the same thread with all these American flags with bullet holes in them.

Considering you haven't made sense in any of your posts, I'm sure the thread can withstand the devastating loss of you leaving.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by slackerwire]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Jedi and Octavius are either immature or working for the powers that be,I stopped reading there post weeks ago.lol..But back to the topic,I thought about it and what can we really do if the NWO comes knocking on our door,nothing I tells ya.Our best bet is to just stockpile everything but guns,thats seems like the only logical thing to do,either that or buying guns illegal thru the black market,but they probally control that too,who knows.

I was all about resistance this and lets fight back,but I came to a realization that maybe just maybe were being taken care of,maybe there is already a resistance being set up somewhere in Africa or South America.....maybe the resistance is communism and the goverment tainted them so we don't join there cause....just an idea people.......

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmaster

If it ever came down to it, resistance would come from some places where you would least expect it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join