It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home Owner Stockpiles Ammo: ATF Raids. NWO - Project Disarm

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I don't know about Indiana, but here in Pennsylvania, all it takes to have a restraining order (or Protection From Abuse order here) is for an individual to attest in front of an officer of the court that he/ she feels a threat of physical harm from another individual. There are certainly some burdens of proof to satifsfy, but not much. The order can last as short a period of time, or as long as a judge orders, and I know that the (defendant) must surrender any and all firearms as well.
In other words: You catch me cheating on you with your sister and you are fit to be tied. You go to the prosecutor's office and get a PFA, sobbing and whining that you think I may be violent. I have to give the sheriff my firearms for "safe keeping". Yeah, that sounds fair.
I am against domestic violence and spousal abuse, but we've got to have a little accountability here people. A very similar thing happened to one of my friends 3 years ago, and the sheriff STILL has his guns. The guy is a vetrinarian and all around gentle guy.
The day we all voluntarily surrender our guns and become "sheeple" is the day we die as a democracy.
The ATF are overzealous Nazis with a defined disarmament agenda.
Of course this guy was diagnosed unstable: They were obviously "setting the stage" for this possible eventuality.
Good thing the ATF doesn't know about my Death Star I'm building in my garage.
oops, did I say that out loud?
I think I'm gonna be sick of living in this Reich soon.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't know, seems like theres two clear sides in here and a faint middle.

One side of you guys seems to think the world is full of peace and bunny rabbits running along gathering flowers with cute little noses running up to give you flowers and violence of any kind doesn't exist and guns should only be left to the "adults" in their world. and in case anything bad happens or the big bully comes, the "adults" would come in and save the day with their "big toys."

and then the other side, where we believe and support the 2nd and have enough grip on reality to know that no one can really protect your life or your loved ones lives better than yourself. When everything gets ugly, there isn't going to be too many cops or army to protect you and your family if they are working for a tyrant that needs to be overthrown and killed. The country wasn't fought and won by peaceful means with buckets of flowers or bunnys but a country that was fought and won with weapons, most commonly guns. Thus the constitution was written and our country was truly born.

I believe i am on the 2nd side, I support us having guns as much as the 2nd says it, and am all for it, but I don't own any guns or anything, heck I don't blame that guy for stocking up on ammunition since he truly believed the country was going to go downhill and of course the dollar is going to be much of currency in the civil unrest against the tyrants. the ammunition is way more logical than storing up on dollar bills which are backed by nothing but the very paper it was printed on. IF i had the money right now i'd probably do the same thing..I don't have a gun or anything either..and like to consider the thought of having one to protect myself if anything happens but in my current situation and the way that the laws or whatever is right now especially with the so call namely "terrorist" I could probably be called and framed as a terrorist if they wanted to as soon as I walk out the door with my very first gun or bundle of ammo. with all that said, these are my opinions.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
ALERT: We have a coverup in progress!

The original link ,which I posted to start this discussion, to the 3 min long news segment which showed the testimonies of his neighbors and friends has been erased from the www.liveleak.com website. I have done searches for atf raid, kevin reider and rieder... no hits surfaced. The activity on this thread surely has some top NWO/ATF people angry and they are trying to discredit the thread by erasing the video which explains the whole thing!

Try to gather all material on this matter before they cover it up!
I will be contacting Liveleak to ask why the video has been removed.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I believe we are witnessing the massive censorship of the website : www.liveleak.com. I frequently visit this page for videos. I found the original video for this discussion thread at liveleak. The web address for the missing video is:
http ://www .liveleak.com/view?i=0b3_1188853698
(I added spaces after http and www so the full web address is shown)
And was titled:
“PROJECT DISARM”: NWO Gestapo Raid of Man’s House

The video was available for about 12 hours. Then it was erased!
Also erased from the liveleak databases are ALL videos pertaining to the NWO and ATF. The author of the original video and all his other related media has been erased as well.

I believe the thread has spooked some top ATF and NWO people and the are cracking down on liveleak for releasing the video. Obviously Liveleak quickly complied with the demands of: erase all videos involving anti-US Govt. opinion or else we shut down your site.
I have contacted liveleak staff to inquire why they have removed all this media. Still waiting for response. Any response will be recorded in this thread.
The cover-up is happening as we speak.

[edit on (9/4/07) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I just watched the video from the OP.

My opinion......the g/f is probably the type to call him and then flip it and say he contacted her ( I have known people like this).

As far as the 'mental' issue.....show me any evidence that he is insane or unable to make a rational decision. Other than that, it just makes for a good story to the media. Maybe he was depressed over something at one point and was treated for it....now it comes back to kick him in the rear.

Who cares how much ammo he had. He paid for it, right? It's legal to buy, right?

End result.......if the government finds that you are preparing for economic collapse, revolution, civil unrest, Armageddon, whatever, you will be targeted...made to look unstable and hauled off to jail with everything you purchased confiscated.

Moral of the Story.....THERE ARE NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS IN THE USA.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You can file a restraining order against anyone...

1.Agree with it or not Owning weapons is a birthright ensured by the constitution.
2.When you get right down to it the FEDs have no jurisdiction within the state with the exception of a few things none of which this man would fall under.
3.Ignoring the above comment, in general the BATF as stated in the clip, raided the home on RETRAINING ORDER VIOLATIONS, This doesn't fall under there jurisdiction...
4.Most people on this board could be deemed to be delusional, if your ideas or beliefs don't fit the "norm" looks like you lose your rights these days...
from the looks of this clip his beliefs of an up and coming collapse are what got him branded...
5.This is BS.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by C0le]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is clearly overboard. I don't trust my government like the next paranoid guy but I don't think they will be rounding people up to just shoot and bury in mass graves. The problem with America is the mentality of dog eat dog. When in fact we should be like family and be thinking about how we can help each other. I think most Americans are descent people and will rise above such paranoid delusions.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
ALERT: We have a coverup in progress!

The original link ,which I posted to start this discussion, to the 3 min long news segment which showed the testimonies of his neighbors and friends has been erased from the www.liveleak.com website. I have done searches for atf raid, kevin reider and rieder... no hits surfaced. The activity on this thread surely has some top NWO/ATF people angry and they are trying to discredit the thread by erasing the video which explains the whole thing!

Try to gather all material on this matter before they cover it up!
I will be contacting Liveleak to ask why the video has been removed.

I went back after watching it...tried to d/l it and it says the file is no longer on the server.

However..I was able to save it anyhow

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSkys

I went back after watching it...tried to d/l it and it says the file is no longer on the server.

However..I was able to save it anyhow

HOST IT EVERYWHERE! lol
Spread it yo!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
one thing you are ignoring is the possibility that the anfo was intended to make bombs, yet perhaps not in the way the ATF wants the poupulous to think. Perhaps he intended to use it when civilization went down the tubes to help rebuild society

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
We know that when someone is stockpiling and discussing a possible economic crash, they now what time it is. The NWO also knows this, just like we know who Northcom and the FEMA camps are for, we know who the martial law drills are for. What is the state of gun rights right now? What is the state of civil liberties in this country right now? If we were all stupid and sheep then they wouldn’t have to go through all these histrionics to implement the global police state. They want to cut off our independence and self-sufficiency; they have to feed us, give us energy, and protect us. If you are growing your on food, harnessing your energy, teaching your own kids, and arming yourself, you are a free person and a threat to their matrix of control. They want you in the matrix, so when the crash comes you are basically forced to acquiesce to anything the state says.

This is the worst thing they had against this guy; think about it, if the Feds had the goods you would here more sordid details about this guy. The most slanderous accusation they had against the guy was a restraining order. How long before gun owners are losing their guns over parking tickets and j-walking. The restraining order is just mentioned because it makes the stockpile of ammo sound more threatening. When they come for you they will dredge up anything in your past to make you look bad. This was probably an extra regular guy like the Weaver’s or the Browns.

People are now more scared of guns than the government, God help us!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
the sad thing is, the government wants us to react, to march on washington. Once we do this they will have us, they can say to the rest of the country "look how deranged these people really are, that they would think of US as wrongdoers" Whenever any patriot orginization has over 10 members you can be sure their is at least one informant among them. Widespread orginization is futile right now. But the thing that gives me hope is that there are at least some people who think like i do, and share my views

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Just a couple of questions regarding this thread.....

1. I have read several mentioning for instance over 1000 rounds of ammo is considered an arsenal, also Justin posted saying the BATF has redefined what as arsenal was after waco. I quikly read through the links but failed to find any documentation of those facts. Not that it is not there but it would take me 3 days to read through all justins links. BTW keep up the good work justin I enjoy reading your stuff. Can anyone post some links to these arsenal requirements I am having a hard time finding anything on the web. Thanks

2. In the event that the government does try to take our weapons at some point how are they going to justify the investment factor of some guns? Now I may or may not have 1 or 2 guns that not only serve in my defense but they are also a pretty major investment. I also know that a $5000.00 gun that I may or may not own is really small potatoes to some that are out there. For example an original gun owned by Jesse james or something similar. There are some guys out there whose collections have values of hundreds of thousands of dollars. I know none of that will mean anything in the event of an economic meltdown followed by martial law but I think it deserves some discussion.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hey I had a change of heart this guy really didn't do anything. Every american can keep as many guns as they want. And the reason is becuase our first presidents knew that a tyrinnical government should be confronted by its people.

Guys were in big trouble here the NWO must have massive amounts of people crawling the web or maybe just a super computer. But then that means there is a computer connected to the internet making it prone to cyber attacks that would prove its existence.

sorry guys for that rambling but doesnt it sound great.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
in the event of public panic over some sort of national cataclysmic event justification doesnt even enter into the equation, they did bot need any reason to justify confinscating the thousands of guns the people of New Orleans needed to defend themselves and their familys

[edit on 4-9-2007 by MrSarr3]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Here is another clear example of the media putting their "spin" on the situation. How would they know this man went to see a doctor who declared him dilusional, what happened to a patient's right to privacy. So what they have is just hearsay as far as I am concerned.

Also at the beginning of the story they say there was gas and fertilizer in the containers then at the end the reporter states the ATF would not tell them what was in the containers. So which is it?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
My problem with this is that the goverment knows they can not take our guns away so they have decided to make ammo scarce. This guy was smart, he was going to sell it at a profit at the right time. What was wrong with that?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
First they came for the gun owners.

Then they came for the ???

I don't know how the poem ends just yet. But something tells me I read a similar one once...

Vas

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

they said that there was no guns that were removed from his house. and it his a persons right to have everything he had. i do understand what your saying about all guns should be destroyed. but the reality is thats never gonna happen so you better arm yourself or get left behind.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Amelie

WOW well said!! your post just helped me alot to understand what was goin on

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join