It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home Owner Stockpiles Ammo: ATF Raids. NWO - Project Disarm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Preparing for the coming economic collapse qualifies as delusional? Uh-oh.

Our money hasnt been worth anything for decades now. No amount of gold, silver or paper money will be worth anything soon enough. The only things that will have any value will be food, water and bullets all of which I have been stockpiling.

Will the ATF take away my disaster filters because I am "delusional?" Will they take my food stores?

For all any of us know this restraining order is complete bunk. Especially coming from an ex-lover. How many sane and rational ex-lovers have you known? At least half of my female aquaintances are under some sort of restraining order and not a single one was set out of genuine concern. They've all been simply for spite. Which isnt to say real psychos arent out there.

First it was religion and home-schooling that made you unfit parents and allowed the government to take your children away now "restraining orders" which can be assigned almost at will without any evidence can be used to deny you your individual rights.

Now more than ever every American, every anti-NWO globalism individual out there should be stockpiling. Bury them if you have to. Grab some pre-1899 mausers and bury those too. Dont let your enemy disarm you.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
but if we collect and destroy all our weapons then we wouldnt be having this problem.

unbelievable, are you saying that only those in power should have guns and ammunition? Or are you statating that we should disarm the military and the police as well?

I am going to flag this thread because it deserves to be followed up on and not just swept under the rug. The article states that he was stockpiling gasoline and fertilizer but they refused to say what was in the barrels. My guess is that the barrells contained his water stores. However if he was stockpiling gasoline and fertilizer shame on him. We just need to follow up on this story and see exactly what his stores were.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by photobug]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

so i mean if we're going to get silly and blame an object for peoples actions lets go all out. speed limit is 75 on most interstates yet many many cars will do over 100mph. why?

Ive always wondered this (except in Km/h), ive added it to the list of things to change when i become Emperor.

Only police vehicles will be able to go faster than the speed limit.

oh and jedi, not to be picky or anything but while most martial arts are for "self defense" isnt it also true that they can be used offensivly?

I have done multiple martial arts' too and i know that anyone who actually does them seriously will learn more about discipline and patience than they will about actual combat.

but when someone tells me that my mini15, ar15, sig556 are overkill then i say so is your corvette or SUV

here is something i agree with. I say remove them all.

Dont you see the danger here ? Anyone who has ever taken an antidepresent medication could be considered "under medical evaluation"

And anyone who has taken antidepressants should be a worry. a Psych Evaluation before getting a gun or ammunition would be fine.

And anyone can have a restraining order place upon them. All they have to do is ask a judge.

No, it has to be approved, with a suitable reason for that restraining order and evidence of that fact.

This is scary. The thinking of lets act before something could happen is not a road we should be heading down.

Cough Iraq cough

Our money hasnt been worth anything for decades now

?!?!?!

Except the value that is printed on the paper, you mean?

I think youll notice that the American still beats the Australian dollar, most Asiatic currencies and quite a few European ones too.

Dont complain, your money is worth plenty.

The only things that will have any value will be food, water and bullets all of which I have been stockpiling.

People tell me to stop generalizing, but its really hard when i see statements like this.

so you prefer bullets to medicine?

Will the ATF take away my disaster filters because I am "delusional?" Will they take my food stores?

Is food created to be a weapon, like a gun is?

No, they wont.

First it was religion and home-schooling that made you unfit parents and allowed the government to take your children away now "restraining orders" which can be assigned almost at will without any evidence can be used to deny you your individual rights.

Wow...restraining orders are that easy to get?

Paranoid much?

Why dont you go to your local judge and say you want a restraining order on military personelle?

Now more than ever every American, every anti-NWO globalism individual out there should be stockpiling. Bury them if you have to. Grab some pre-1899 mausers and bury those too. Dont let your enemy disarm you.

I have my words, then my fists. Im never disarmed.

but this 'go for your guns attitude' is doing more harm than good, you realise?

The more people who are found to be stockpiling weapons and ammunition, the more people that need to be checked.

remember, when they come to your door. "Im going to shoot the government" isnt going to go down well.

Why dont you protest, use your other rights instead of the everpresent 2nd amendment?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Is food created to be a weapon, like a gun is?

No, they wont.

Sure they will. Marshall law kicks in, FEMA is in charge, my filters arent FDA certified and according to them will "pose a significant health risk."

Wow...restraining orders are that easy to get?

Paranoid much?

If life experience has made me paranoid, so be it.

I have my words, then my fists. Im never disarmed.

but this 'go for your guns attitude' is doing more harm than good, you realise?

Thats opinion and subject to change with the situation.

Why dont you protest, use your other rights instead of the everpresent 2nd amendment?

So far thats been working out great! One group protests mass surveillance. the death of privacy, unlawful taxation and human cataloging in the name of "national security" all the while they plan to implement the same methods in the name of "universal healthcare" or "national safety." In the end we're all limited to what the government "allows" us to do which can come with requirements ranging from relocation to RFID implantation to kneeling and praying to the government as Lord.

And I may be mistaken but the @nd Amendment sits right under that right to use words. Both of which are God-given and have absolutely nothing to do with government. Anything you are able to do simply by virtue of existing is a God-given right as long as the practice of such rights do not interfere with anyone else's God-given rights. If you ask me it's a God-given right for somebody to sit under a bridge and smoke crack all day consequently I have no obligation to support that crack addict. If I choose to help I help, if not I dont. No government has any right to force me to help. Yet they do everyday with threats of prison and death.

As far as the money not being worth anything it isnt. It has absolutely no value and in some cases it is worth less than the paper it is printed on. It's Monopoly money with the United States written on it.
video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
There is NO PROOF that this man was ever seen or interviewed by anyone. That ' diagnosis ' probably came from a GOVT. psych who was told the guy had too much ammo by the filthy Feds. That guy did NOT break any law. He just had ammo and no law aganist that. The ' girlfriend ' nonsense is just an excuse to get his ammo and make an example..just like during Katrine when the cops stole the guns from the law abiding citizens.

Just because he bought ammo while there was a restraining order means nothing. It is an excuse. I bet this guy gets off and I hope the stinking ATF has to return his ammo to him. There is NO evidence this guy would harm anyone; on the contrary, he said he was preparing for bad times ahead. No law broken there. It is an EXCUSE just like WACO was an excuse.

Remember when the WACO people were murdered by the feds? The ATF said that they were cooking meth so they could get the Army stuff there..all lies. Then it was some guns...the next lie. Its all about control and leaving us weaponless for the big takeover.

This man should be released and left alone unless there is PROOF that he had some bad intent. Guessing about what he MIGHT have done is nonsense and illegally bothering this man and stealing his property is sickening.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Guessing about what he MIGHT have done is nonsense and illegally bothering this man and stealing his property is sickening.

Hell yeah it is. Thought crime anyone?

People by and large have either forgotten about Waco or theyve decided to buy into the "official" story. Just ask Randy Weaver about "official" stories.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It is a sign of the times and for the things to come. I for one am very sorry to see us loose our right to bear arms. I wish I had an arsenal that could be accessed in the event of a major civil war or worse. You would think that the Gov would be happy that law abiding citizens are gathering[ the material to fend off an occupation, after all it will be their Mothers and sisters and children that we would be fighting for.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
well, I would question it too. why does a homeowner need that many guns and ammunition? what's his motivation? he might use them to take revenge or harm someone. BTW I am all for disarming civilians or even destroying all hand weapons once and for all. In this case, I believe it was wise for them to raid his home.

Please tell me you are just trolling for an argument. No one can possibly believe that.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
i DO believe in rational gun laws. i dont think the NWO or the USG is out to get my guns so i have no problems with registration laws.

If you don't believe the USG is out to grab your guns, then statements by popular senators such as Dianne Feinstein saying "If i had enough votes, I would vote to ban them all" mean what to you?

i am all for laws that prevent those CONVICTED of domestic violence from owning or possessing guns. anyone that will abuse their loved ones is obviously too deranged to own a gun.

Really? A good friend of mine was arrested and charged with domestic violence because he and his brother got into a little fight and his brother ended up with a bloody nose. It cost a considerable amount of money in lawyer fees to get the domestic violence charge dropped, which meant he could continue being employed in the firearm industry.

Is he really deranged for giving his brother a bloody nose?

if this guy had a restraining order against him thats probably where they started looking at his ammo pile and felt that where theres a lot of ammo there just may be a gun or two and felt the need to check it out. yes, we're outraged but would we have been MORE outraged had he capped someone?

Since when does the ATF enforce temporary restraining orders? The government cannot just randomly "check out" a few guns a private individual owns

so as far as guns go, im ok with rational laws. registration. licenses, and mandatory training or psych evals before you can get a permit. but when someone tells me that my mini15, ar15, sig556 are overkill then i say so is your corvette or SUV (how many people take them offroad? just a big gas guzzling way to compensate i guess).

Rational laws....registration, licenses, and psych evals? Are you effing kidding?

Rational in the minds of those who wish to control others. Rational in the minds of a free people? Absolutely not.

Would you be willing to get a license and undergo a mental evaluation before being "allowed" to attend the church of your choice, or before you are "allowed" to purchase a certain book?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Sure they will. Marshall law kicks in, FEMA is in charge, my filters arent FDA certified and according to them will "pose a significant health risk."

Luckily you can see the future.

If life experience has made me paranoid, so be it.

it is so.

Thats opinion and subject to change with the situation.

There is not much on this site which isnt opinion.

implement the same methods in the name of "universal healthcare" or "national safety.

Ive had universal healthchare all my life. Its great! 1% of my overall pay goes and on the other hand i dont have to pay a doctor or a hospital anything. And a Pharmacist is dirt cheap.

In the end we're all limited to what the government "allows" us to do which can come with requirements ranging from relocation to RFID implantation to kneeling and praying to the government as Lord.

Please,

Once ive created the chipped society you will realise that your fears are unfounded. I have no reason to relocate you or force you to do anything beyond be the best that you are, the better my people are, the more the empire grows, and everyone benefits from that.

Also, i dont want to be worshipped as a god. Its too difficult. To be a god you have to be seen as infallible, and i cant keep that up. What i can do is be seen as a benevolent leader, though.

Both of which are God-given and have absolutely nothing to do with government.

If god gave us guns i would believe that.

Well..if i believed a god existed, of course.

vIf you ask me it's a God-given right for somebody to sit under a bridge and smoke crack all day consequently I have no obligation to support that crack

Thats quite selfish. No compulsion to help your fellow man become greater?

If I choose to help I help, if not I dont. No government has any right to force me to help. Yet they do everyday with threats of prison and death.

No, but i think its kind of scummy saying you wont help, simply because god says you dont have to.

As far as the money not being worth anything it isnt.

You can still buy things with it, right?

Then it is worth something.

It has absolutely no value and in some cases it is worth less than the paper it is printed on.

Well it was created to be like that...Unless you feel like carrying several gold bricks around and breaking pieces off and weighing them when you want to buy something.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
18,000 rounds is that all? Thats considered stockpiling? How many firearms is considered stockpiling? With several arms in different calibers 18,000 rounds is rather easy to accumulate.

Anyone who believes guns should be outlawed has never had a need for one or been put in a position that would increase their chances for survival.

What happens when the truck doesn't deliver the meat to the local store? ('
')

I carry professionally, no I'm not law enforcement but my job does require me to carry a side arm and I carry in private life as well. I carry for my own protection and the protection of my family and if absolutely necessary for your safety too.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeavilyArmed

I carry for my own protection and the protection of my family and if absolutely necessary for your safety too.

Thats called being responsible. It's a damn shame more people aren't like you and I.

Besides being a great tool, I also view firearms as an investment and have a considerable amount of guns and ammo on hand at all times. It's really no surprise they alluded to mental illness in the report, what better way to pacify Americans while violating numerous Constitutionally protected rights.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by slackerwire]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

18,000 rounds is that all? Thats considered stockpiling? How many firearms is considered stockpiling? With several arms in different calibers 18,000 rounds is rather easy to accumulate.

So much metal...that could have been used for something more.

Anyone who believes guns should be outlawed has never had a need for one or been put in a position that would increase their chances for survival.

I do and i have
After some training all you have to know is that your weapons are your words, your fists, your enemies weight and any weapons your enemy decides to pull on you.

What happens when the truck doesn't deliver the meat to the local store?

You eat less meat and try for something else?

I carry professionally, no I'm not law enforcement but my job does require me to carry a side arm and I carry in private life as well. I carry for my own protection and the protection of my family and if absolutely necessary for your safety too.

you work in private security, i venture?

well if your opponents have guns im sure you will need to carry one too.

Thats where i dont like it, guns are just part of the arms race, making it easier for everyone to kill everyone else.

Thats called being responsible. It's a damn shame more people aren't like you and I.

Well theres the thing, you dont need a gun to protect your family.

Besides being a great tool

A tool for what? Unlike most tools, a gun has a rather limited amount of household applications.

It's really no surprise they alluded to mental illness in the report, what better way to pacify Americans while violating numerous Constitutionally protected rights.

You havnt considered that they might be telling the truth?

Would you like every joe crackhead and mr killbody with an automatic rifle?

I think anyone with a Mental illness and a large stockpile of ammunition has to be a worry.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Octavius Maximus

Private Security? NO

Protection for family against another with an unregistered "saturday night special" YES

Car Jacking? YES

Home Invasion? YES

Bear or rabid animal in the backyard? YES
Take your fists to those situations my friend. Or better yet take a stick and rock

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Octavius Maximus

Well theres the thing, you dont need a gun to protect your family.

IN given situations, the need is obvious. I live in Las Vegas, and the number of multiple offender home invasions rises every year. Think your words would have much effect in that situation? Do you also propose disarming police? Afterall, if a gun isn't needed, why do they carry?

A tool for what? Unlike most tools, a gun has a rather limited amount of household applications.

A firearm is nothing more than a tool, the human holding it is the weapon.

You havnt considered that they might be telling the truth?

Have you considered that maybe they aren't? Surely if the news can do enough research to find that guy was declared delusional, they could have posted a copy of the report right?

Would you like every joe crackhead and mr killbody with an automatic rifle?

Given the ridiculous amounts of BS one must go through in order to obtain a Class 3 item, do you really believe thats possible?

I think anyone with a Mental illness and a large stockpile of ammunition has to be a worry.

And what if the government decides to declare opposition to government a "mental illness" under the heading of paranoia?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeavilyArmed

Take your fists to those situations my friend. Or better yet take a stick and rock

You fail to take into account that Octavious is some super-human sci-fi ninja machine unstoppable by mere mortal men.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by thisguyrighthere]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i' ve seen allot of people on this thread who are against the right to bear arms.

but guess what if you wanna protect your self from the government, the secret evil government u betta own a gun and besides crips and bloods will allways have guns even if they would make it illegal. Criminals will allways have guns thats a part of their life style

take away guns from good people only bad people will have guns then

sorry 4 my stupid spellings and grammar and all the other mistakes u find in my post

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

IN given situations, the need is obvious. I live in Las Vegas, and the number of multiple offender home invasions rises every year. Think your words would have much effect in that situation? Do you also propose disarming police? Afterall, if a gun isn't needed, why do they carry?

Of course not. In an uncorrupted society the police should have much better equipment than any person should be allowed to have. Allow Police to fight criminals on better terms, rather than the same.

i think the source is respect. Criminals have no respect, and should be given none.

A firearm is nothing more than a tool, the human holding it is the weapon.

Hmmm, not in my view. It is a compensation. Allowing anyone who wants to kill someone, to do it.

Have you considered that maybe they aren't? Surely if the news can do enough research to find that guy was declared delusional, they could have posted a copy of the report right?

This would break this mans right to privacy, would it not?

Given the ridiculous amounts of BS one must go through in order to obtain a Class 3 item, do you really believe thats possible?

Well the Original poster has given the evidence i need. The suspect has a restraining order on him, meaning he should have been investigated before being allowed to own ammunition or a firearm.

This may or may not include a psychiactric exam.

And what if the government decides to declare opposition to government a "mental illness" under the heading of paranoia?

Well the thing is that each case of Mental illness is different, hence each case of reported mental illness of any kind needs to be studied before any kind of verdict be made on whether this person is allowed to operate all his or her freedoms without harming themselves or others.

You cant just lock people away for being crazy anymore. There are procedures in place for these kinds of situations.

You fail to take into account that Octavious is some super-human sci-fi ninja machine unsoppable by mere mortal men

Thats unstoppable, and finally someone understands!

Nah, in those sorts of cases i will arm myself. I think probably my Katana would do...its my favorite of my collection, and the one im best with

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It all seems to be a catch 22 as the Dept of Homeland Security says be prepared yet if you prepare it can be counted against you, I guess all my camping and hunting gear make me delusional also.

I do however have something that they can not take away
KNOWLEDGE it is far more powerful than any firearm or other weapon.

Laters
GEO

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Octavius Maximus

Of course not. In an uncorrupted society the police should have much better equipment than any person should be allowed to have. Allow Police to fight criminals on better terms, rather than the same.

Why should the police have anything better than normal citizens are allowed to?

Hmmm, not in my view. It is a compensation. Allowing anyone who wants to kill someone, to do it.

If someone wants to kill someone else, the means do not matter. It will happen no matter what.

This would break this mans right to privacy, would it not?

And stating it on a news report doesn't?

Well the Original poster has given the evidence i need. The suspect has a restraining order on him, meaning he should have been investigated before being allowed to own ammunition or a firearm.

This may or may not include a psychiactric exam.

Anyone can get a temporary protection order for just about any reason whatsoever. All they need to do is fill out a form and sign a statement. If a pissed off ex can do it so easily without providing any evidence other than her word, why should this man lose his rights?

Well the thing is that each case of Mental illness is different, hence each case of reported mental illness of any kind needs to be studied before any kind of verdict be made on whether this person is allowed to operate all his or her freedoms without harming themselves or others.

Sorry, we live in America, where the idea of innocent until proven guilty still means something.

You cant just lock people away for being crazy anymore. There are procedures in place for these kinds of situations.

Yes we can.

Nah, in those sorts of cases i will arm myself. I think probably my Katana would do...its my favorite of my collection, and the one im best with

Your katana vs my gun: who wins?

The answer is obvious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join