It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: "I do alot of crying at this job."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Bush: "I do alot of crying at this job."

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com

Bush also admits that he cries. “I've got God's shoulder to cry on. And I cry a lot. I do a lot of crying in this job. I'll bet I've shed more tears than you can count."

Bush wants to build what he calls a "Fantastic Freedom Institute" in Dallas after office.

But first, Bush wants to make some money to "replenish the ol' coffers,” noting he can make "ridiculous” money on the lecture circuit.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Oh gee where to begin!

So, he gets the award for biggest cry-baby President.

Fantastic Freedom Institute!? Let me Roll On The Floor Laughing My Head Off (ROTFLMAO)!

Ah yes... but of course! First things First Mr, Bush... replenish your 'coffers' by all means! You must be soo financially strapped right now.

On second thought. His lecture would be worth the money. But the only thing he is qualified to lecture on is : how to lie, cheat, steal, and get away with it. Oh yes, and clearing brush.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on (9/4/07) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Walmarts sells crocodile size Kleenex.

He should buy himself a box.

I have no sympathy for the little man. Go tell it to the man in the moon.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
So can I guess that you do not like Bush very much?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with a grown man crying. Crying too much could also be a bad sign. Emotionally unstable comes to mind. Let's hope he has a therapist.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Crying all the way to the bank maybe. Makes me suspicious as to what he hopes to achieve with this ploy. Perhaps he is only trying to seem more human so his enemies in Washington and the rest of us rabble will cut him some slack. In any case I don't think it wise during "war times" to be announcing to the world that you sit around blubbering and crying all over yourself. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence in your followers and definately doesn't inspire fear amongst your enemies

I would probably cry too if I went to be every night knowing that I had single handedly ruined the future for millions of American citizens and orchestrated the destruction of the greatest free nation the world has ever seen.
Ol Georgie, what will you think of next?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
there's nothing wrong with a grown man crying..

but for crying out loud!

he's the leader of the free world... Its war - time...

You need a leader who is strong, stands by his convictions..
not someone who admits to crying himself to sleep, and looking to god for answers.

Personally, George deserves every bit of suffering and then some.
He's cried, good for him.

How many f'n tears do you think he's made mothers, fathers, sons and daughters shed? in this ILLEGIAL CAMPAIGN he calls the war on terror?

This is nothing but him trying to appeal to the masses, to show he's human and he hurts..

But he brought this all on himself.

I have no pitty, remorse or cares for GW Bush.. The only time I will shed a single tear for this war criminal, is tears of joy, when i raise my glass to him swinging neck first from the hangmans noose.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

I have no pitty, remorse or cares for GW Bush.. The only time I will shed a single tear for this war criminal, is tears of joy, when i raise my glass to him swinging neck first from the hangmans noose.

I whole-heartedly agree. Funny you should mention hanging them.
For George H. Bush (BIG POPPA) once said: "If the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all by the lamp posts."

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm not surprised that he's wept some tears to be honest. A job like his must be really tough - mentally and physically. Although saying that, a person in his position should be able hold back on the water works. He's supposed to be a leader..

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Oh boy....

There's nothing wrong with a grown man crying (I know, it's been said). But remember, when you give a grown man with the mind of a 10 yr olds mind control of the free world, you can't expect much. (Sorry, but he set himself up for it)

In reality, thinking you are the president of the USA has got to be a tough job. I mean really, when Hillary was president, don't you think she cried when the first man cheated on her?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Nah he's crying because Laura is going to leave him at the end of his term.

I would be crying too knowing I started a useless war in Iraq thats sucking the US deeper in debt.

[edit on 9/4/2007 by Leyla]

new topics

top topics

join