It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon is Cheese.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ever eat a Chinese Moon Cake? They taste nothing like cheese. The Chinese say that there is a woman and a rabbit living on the moon so perhaps they have eaten all the cheese and now have nothing left but cake.

Let them eat Cake!!!!!!

Perhaps thatr is why the Chinese have become so interested in the Moon. Cheese and Cake fed rabbit must taste yummyyyyyyy

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The places in red are the high concentraited points of helium-3.

It shows places where the element helium-3 can be found in the lunar dirt. Helium-3 is rare on Earth, but much more common on the Moon!

Why you ask is there more on the moon than earth.. well its like this

The helium-3 found in the lunar soil comes originally from the Sun. A stream of particles from the Sun, called the solar wind, contains helium-3 which is deposited on the Moon's surface.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Does H3 stand for Havarti, Heidi Gruyere, and Herrgardsost?
Three yummy types of cheese. If it does then I am going to join the Moon Minors guild that the Op linked to. Hmm Imagine if we managed to push the Moon closer to the Sun and got toasted cheese. Fondu anyone??

If all H3 is turns out to be a major potential enerty source, you can bet that it will get exploited by those in power and no good will come of it for the common man. I'd rather have the cheese.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Hot news
This has just been sent to me direct from Jodrell bank

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Chorlton, no skepticism from you on this one, I am shocked! That's a funny image, and If I'm not mistaken is from an English cartoon? I think the subliminal message in all of these shows are the same in that they all feature a moon made of cheese.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join