It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon is Cheese.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Remember when Tom and Jerry flew up to the moon to eat cheese? Why was the moon made of cheese you ask? Looney tunes and Hanna Barbara definatly knew what was up.

I want a piece of the cheese!

www.lunar-reclamation.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Of course it's made out of cheese, how else does it get it's cheesy appearance? NASA knew this, which is why they didn't land on the moon. The astronauts would have stayed there and ate cheese all day.

Quite a waste of money that'd be.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Definitely a metaphor. Cartoons have lots of them. Its one of the reasons I still watch them. Who doesn't right?

They milked this planet dry, now the moon is ready. The only threat to a utopian civilization is the depletion of resources from overconsumption. The only way a Virus dies out is when it has nothing left to consume. Natural laws. Perfection is never really perfection.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

You are right my friend!! I still watch them, and have all the old ones, that date back, and have some metaphores that are considered racail, and have been removed from the tapes.

I thank you for bringing this up.. Its a late night tonight, and cant sleep here, so thinking about what you said makes sense.. cheese=money

And yes, space is the new market for gems, minerals, ect ect..

Can you think of the new rare gems one could find up there, out there, somewhere.. I think that mining is the next big thing.. Or has it been the big then for a long time?? From what I have been learning and reading this year, Im willing to say, I think they have something going on up there, that we dont know about.. 99.9% sure of that.. Just no proof myself.. Im just some guy with a love for such things..
Great people like Mr. Lear, and Zorgon do alot of the foot work for grunts like me!! Ill catch up sooner or later.. Ive been given my homework..

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Check out Wallace and Gromit in 'A Grand Day out' where they build a spaceship and fly to the moon to eat the cheese.

Its more likely and believeable than most of the stuff posted on the other moon threads.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
it must be swiss cheese.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Finally a thread about the Moon, I can really get my teeth into....

The moons made of Wensleydale cheese, everyone knows that.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It looks like Swiss to me.

You can see it yourself if you zoom in far enough on moon.google.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
If the moon was cheese, we should send a shuttle mission to collect... it would help our economy and make me very happy as the price of swiss chese would go down!

Mission:"Go Get Moon Cheese".

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Check out Wallace and Gromit in 'A Grand Day out' where they build a spaceship and fly to the moon to eat the cheese.

lol, I was just thinking about that Wallace & Gromit episode. Oh and there's life there, that alien mutant fridge/vending machine

Ok, so the moon is made of cheese. Has anyone got a theory to explain it's origins, who created it and why?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Cheese is an american slang word for "money" Most rock stars refer to it as "Cheddar"

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
"My God ... It's full of holes!"

AHA! It all becomes clear to me!

The holes ... it's Swiss cheese ... and if it's Swiss cheese, it is obviously neutral ... which is why the USA couldn't claim territory there!

It also makes sense as to why we can't smell it from here ... if it were Cheddar, instead of milder Swiss, we'd constantly be smelling Taco Bell every where on Earth.

I can't help but wonder if mushrooms grow there ... Swiss and Mushrooms sound like a natural combination ...

but alas, I grow intolerant of this post ... lactose intolerance (?) ... maybe because the whole thing is just so hard to digest all at once ...

[edit on 4-9-2007 by TinFoilDerby]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Why else would the aliens have cheese mines on the moon?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Why else would the aliens have cheese mines on the moon?

Dont be ridiculous ! Aliens dont mine the cheese. The French do !
Zut alors, Asterix and Obelix are up there overseeing the mining

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
^
^^Are You Kidding?

A frenchman wouldn't be caught DEAD eating cheese imported from the moon! Domestic French cheese is the only cheese for them.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Leave it to ATS to figure it out.

Helium3 has been the cover for Lunar Cheese. Zorgon and I knew this and we were just playing along because all we wanted to expose was the secret space stations and the lunar shuttle. We didn't care about exposing the cheese part.

Now, did you look carefully at the Progress and Shuttle manifests? Did you see any cheese? Can you guess why not?

But since the Cheese issue is now in the open I can say Helium 3 is not being mined on the moon. That was all disinformation.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hot news
This has just been sent to me direct from Jodrell bank

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Did you ever see those people at Packer games in Wisconsin with the cheese heads? That condition was actually brought back to the state by Jim Lovell after the Apollo 13 moon mission.

That's right, Apollo 13 made it to the moon. That whole deal about the problem during the flight was a cover up. The government does not want anyone to know about the moon cheese virus that causes people from WI to put those things on their heads and act like lunatics at football games. It's a weird virus. It goes dormant when the team is struggling, (1970 to 1993), and spreads when the team is successful.

It's activated when the beer and brat vapors reach a certain level in the atmosphere around Lambeau Field, and spreads throughout the State. It's basically harmless when it manifests on Sundays, but leads to a feeling of embarrassment on Mondays.

How about those mosquitoes?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Originally posted by Musky

Did you ever see those people at Packer games in Wisconsin with the cheese heads? That condition was actually brought back to the state by Jim Lovell after the Apollo 13 moon mission.

That's right, Apollo 13 made it to the moon. That whole deal about the problem during the flight was a cover up. The government does not want anyone to know about the moon cheese virus that causes people from WI to put those things on their heads and act like lunatics at football games. It's a weird virus. It goes dormant when the team is struggling, (1970 to 1993), and spreads when the team is successful.

Thanks for the post Musky. Zorgon and I have known all about that all along. You can see the patents and research documents on the livingmoon.com. But there is a lot more to it than that. When I get back from the mine I will go out in my garage and dig out the background.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Mining helium-3 on the Moon (cheese)

According to an official statement released in January, the mining of helium-3 on the Moon will be the main purpose of the Russian space exploration program.

“We are planning to set up a permanent station on the Moon by 2015. The industrial mining of helium-3, a rare isotope, is expected to begin on the Moon in 2020,” said Nikolai Sevastianov, head of the Rocket and Space Corporation Energia. The lunar mission will involve the use of a Russian space shuttle Kliper and an interplanetary space tug Parom.

These are just dates given to the public, but they are solid ideas, and these plans have been in the works in the early 60's.

And we have been sending mission after mission up there.. Some you dont know about other we do.. And they are discussed at depth here

SSS docking>? or just lots of check Tests??

Thank you guys for opening my eyes to such wonders.. Ive always know this long before I found this place.. This just gives my own thoughts a little validation, but that is for a different thread

top topics

<<   2 >>

join