It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightning New Orleans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
New Orleans, meteire, near lake pontchartrain at 6:45-7:20

I was out driving when i noticed something flying in the sky, it looked almost like black triangles, but in a sort of pyramid form. Now there were many birds flying around but something was different about these things. The objects were the only things in the air flying at that altitude ( i dont no high high, but higher than the other birds)...and they wee moving in some type of formation sort of like the Mexico or lima sightings. there were about 7 objects in the sky, all black, and pyramid in shape with some type of i guess you could call it antenna or something on top. This is what it looked like from far away, they kept their shape the whole time which was about 5 minuets, and they kept their formation the same, as they went past the whole sky they descended into the could cover...moving out slowly out of sight...they were going so sly it almost seemed as that they were hovering at one point.

has anyone ever seen anything like this?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Some friends and I just saw a flurry of similiar activity in Nebraska, we thought they looked like air force formations opposed to UFOs. I just posted a thread

"Massive aircraft activity in Nebraska'

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
that military plane on this thread almost reminded me of how this looked

content.answers.com...

it looked kind of like that but they were flying really slow and really high up until they just disapered. And it was in that sort of shape, but the tail on the back looked like it was on top of the objects

join