It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Dragon - Any Good?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I was just wondering if you had any views on BLue Dragon in the Xbox360
I was just wondering what the game play was like and if its a good RPG.
Im a very big fan of final fantasy games and i hear it was made by the same guy thats helps on final fantasy? is that right?
well if you could tell me anything about it, it would be cool

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by XxXzombieXcoreXxX

Well there is a demo on XBL for it... Try it! I didn't get that into it (the demo that is), very Final Fantasy-esque, but to much work for "just a demo". I think there was about an hour of game time on the demo.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by whargoul
reply to post by XxXzombieXcoreXxX

Well there is a demo on XBL for it... Try it! I didn't get that into it (the demo that is), very Final Fantasy-esque, but to much work for "just a demo". I think there was about an hour of game time on the demo.

The game is very derivitive of Final Fantasy but I am enjoying it. It really picks up after 7 or 8 hours into the game. Give it a chance. The only caveat is that one of the characters, Marumaru has a really annoying voice.

JbT

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Was looking at this myself.... Im going to pick it up when its like 10$ in the bargin bin, im sure.

From what I understand, yea. Its made by the producer/creator or something of the FF series of games.

Quick Google:
"...Hironobu Sakaguchi, the creator of Blue Dragon and Final Fantasy..."

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I think the problem with this game is they were trying TOO hard to emulate the style and feel of Final Fantasy and NO game can do that in my opinion. I will definantly try and finish this game mainly for the fact that I dont feel like wasting 60 dollars and it IS a three disc game. I just wish Marumaru weren't so darned ANNOYING... I realize that he is a child and a creature of some kind but did they have to make him so SHRILL?

top topics

join