It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's true... UFOs really do exist out there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

It's true... UFOs really do exist out there

www.independent.ie

Monday September 03 2007

A TOP UK government official admitted the existence of UFOs in a secret document about a dramatic sighting.

The Ministry of Defence boss made the astonishing claim after dozens of eyewitnesses reported a "hovering" flying saucer in the skies in Shropshire.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Just something I found On Slashdot Firehose , I thought it may prove to be interesting , in light of the discussion of the UN Debate about ET.

www.independent.ie
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i think theres a youtube vid about this.. if it's the same one.. it's very interesting... 100's of people saw this thing,and one guy said it hovered over his house for 30 or so min.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
How refreshing it is to hear some truth. We all know something's out there, after numerous accounts and UFO's in drawings dating back since the dawn of mankind, and all the countless sightings all over the world.

Still, the whole subject remains taboo, and i wish people would learn to deal with it.

Face it, we are not alone. I hope humanity doesnt have to keep wondering about ET life for another thousand years. We're too sophisticated and advanced for all the continued lies.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I couldn't find the you tube video but i did find this, Very interesting indeed

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So is anything else new? These triangle advanced military aircraft are seen all over the world. We already know what they are but I do think it's amusing that this Minister of Defence is doing his part to perpetuate the myth that these crafts are from outer space or something like that.

But one thing for sure, you do have to give them credit for putting on a good show.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I go with Paleesha on this one; black triangles are extensively documented with excellent witness testimony; they definitely exist. I too think they're advanced black-ops craft that have not yet been declassified, and the MoD statement is a cover-up. Better to feed the UFO phenomenon than let the cat out of the bag.

Such are the lengths our "public servants" go to lie to us.

top topics

join