It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Working On The Moon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

That's Dr Resnick to you.. a little respect please and he doesn't build space ships... he ummm "hides" things

Zorgon, we are speaking amongst friends.

What is it with you skeptics, you dismiss all theories because mainstream media won't provide evidence for you, so you assume all others are false if they cannot disprove the story of the mainstream. Visit me on my other thread, looks like ROC has competition.

Wacko? of course!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jimjamjerry

Man on the moon working just seems far fetched without proper long term atmosphere, I think people are getting tired of the ooh and aahh space walks, tightening bolts and what not on the outside of the shuttle, if we went to the moon it should have continued more frequently, not just some thing that happen many moons ago.
Jim Jam I will almost agree and to add I saw the space suits that were used in a mission in the smithsonian and also the return capsule, I was fascinated by it, that was awhile ago but even back before all of the conspiracy sites (and the internet as we know it) the movie Capricorn 1 I believe was a conspiracist favorite and I had to stand there looking at the suits because they looked so flimsy and cheap, but who knows maybe they were able to withstand the radiation.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by phinubian]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
It's possible that we may secretly have astronauts on the moon now, or we may be going to the moon on occasion, but I cannot see astronauts being stationed there for a long period of time.

It's hard for the human body to remain in the weightlessness of space without suffering serious side-effects, including bone and muscle loss.

Bone Loss Still a Challenge for Space Station Crews

Getting to and from the moon is a very hard task. I doubt you can just send someone there for a few months. If we are there, the astronauts there would have to be there for years at a time, and I just can't see that happening with our physical limitations.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
It's possible that we may secretly have astronauts on the moon now, or we may be going to the moon on occasion, but I cannot see astronauts being stationed there for a long period of time.

But there IS gravity on the Moon.... .64 of Erath according to John's calculations, which are based on Wernher von Braun's figures

It's hard for the human body to remain in the weightlessness of space without suffering serious side-effects, including bone and muscle loss.

The ATSS has a revolving Torus that creates near Earth like gravity as it rotates...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Ok
Just signed up to this site today. Visited a few times previously because this kind of thing really interests me. I'm 16 year old Australian male with a few Supernatural experiences but everything this site revolves around interests me.
Ok first post
Perhaps some of you people are a little TOO paranoid. It's not as though the person in charge of " man working on the moon operations " would have typed the document.
Some desk jockey would have typed it + it's just a bad choice of words..

This one is a little over the top.. Put some common sense back in guys, honestly.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lachlan
Ok
Just signed up to this site today. Visited a few times previously because this kind of thing really interests me. I'm 16 year old Australian male with a few Supernatural experiences but everything this site revolves around interests me.
Ok first post
Perhaps some of you people are a little TOO paranoid. It's not as though the person in charge of " man working on the moon operations " would have typed the document.
Some desk jockey would have typed it + it's just a bad choice of words..

This one is a little over the top.. Put some common sense back in guys, honestly.

LOL....From the mouths of babes.... Ya know? The kids got a point. My big problem with the whole "People are on the moon mining" thing is this. Why not let people know? I mean, wouldn't it be a huge feather in our national cap if we had had people continuously on the moon for some 40 odd years? Where are the launchs happening? Do you realize how much infrastructure would have to be boosted into orbit then ferried to the moon to build a base for last Human occupation? It just......doesn't add up.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Zenagain, power will always be split amongst a few in a gang. It's always been about gangs. Groups, fellowships, orders...etc..

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Just common sense... I'm no skeptic i believe in alot of crazy things i'm just not real big on conspiracies, especially one like this where common sense should prevail over your paranoia.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Lachlan]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I really doubt there is a man working on the moon. He would have to be making 200K a year and NASA can't afford that. it's possible that they have a rover-robot type camera set up there. they could have sent it down using the same principles as the MARS rovers. so they could have a MAN working on the moon and maybe that's what they named it. sometimes they name those robots kinda funny.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

waiting for evidence but just throwing this out there...

maybe the cannot disclose the moonbase because they are working with little freinds up there to disclose the base would require Disclosure on the U.F.O topic.... this would be a reason to hide the info.. or maybe it takes decades to setup a base and they don't want other countries knowing what there doing until they have finished.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I thought it was a well known fact that man has been working on the moon since the mid 60s. They are working on the side we can't see. The illuminati and Elvis are behind this scheme. I saw a blurry picture of the operation once.

We have know for decades that the moon is made of green cheese. They are mining this cheese and sending it back to earch. Just last week in the grocery store I came across a block of cheese that was mislabeled 'moon cheese'.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It might just be an instance of forward thinking. As if to say yeah it will be a problem when man is working on the moon eventually.

Of course it could be just a slip up.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Has anyone thought about maybe emailing NASA and asking "them" exactly what it's referring to?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It's just a hypothetical statement. If I say 'should an automobile accident occur while I am not wearing a seat belt, I could die' - it doesn't mean I died in an automobile accident because I wasn't wearing my seatbelt. Somebody above also made a very good point regarding the author of the site content.

Supposedly, all of this uber secret moon work is being performed by a second secret nasa that has very little if anything to do with the public nasa (PNASA). Let's just say that a few people at mission control of the public nasa are somehow involved with uber-secret-nasa (USNASA)... hypothetically. We know the USNASA didn't write this content - that would be silly. We know mission control at PNASA didn't write this content, that's just absurd. "Apollo 21, this is Mission Control. We can't recycle your oxygen tanks right now because Joe had to go update the website". So some lower level web content editor at nasa somehow made a slip about operations being performed by a top secret sister organization that has no public content and has no need to write content for the public because nobody is supposed to know they exist.

I'd like to believe as much as the next guy... but this one just seems silly.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don't know if this has already been addressed or not... but if people are already working on the moon, didn't anyone see their shuttle go up there!?

I mean, shuttle launches aren't exactly things that can be hidden very well; you can see the shuttle in the sky for a fair few minutes at least..

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Dude cmon easy slip up they meant to put men working on the moon. And obiously not now but in the future when it could actually be a problem. I really don't see why this is the most important topic on ats. Next time try and think not just say oh # there working on the moon.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The site you have referenced looks HIGHLY unprofessional and VERY amateur. I doubt NASA actually supports this site? Where did you even find it?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZenagainDo you realize how much infrastructure would have to be boosted into orbit then ferried to the moon to build a base for last Human occupation? It just......doesn't add up.

In the case of this line of print I would agree... it was just the way it was worded..

As to the infrastructure... Yes I know exactly what is needed and we spend hours researching and tracking down the documentation...

Patents, NASA contract reports, moon base studies dating back to the 50's that require an FOIA to get...

And when you do that... and write letters and make phone calls to those involved... believe me it DOES add up..

Some of what we have found is already posted here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Much more is in the 200 plus page Moon Thread...

T say it doesn't add up without actually studying any of the data presented is foolish (nothing personal) One can look at an image and say "I see nothing, you just imagining things... but one cannot debunk a patent that states...

ABSTRACT

A method and apparatus are provided for delivering lunar generated fluid to Earth orbit from lunar orbit. Transport takes place in an external tank of a shuttle which has been suitably outfitted in Earth orbit for reusable travel between Earth orbit and a lunar orbit. The outfitting of the external tank includes the adding of an engine, an electrical system, a communication system, a guidance system, an aerobraking device, and a plurality of interconnected fluid storage tanks to the hydrogen and oxygen tanks of the external tank. The external tank is then propelled to lunar orbit the first time using Earth based propellant. In lunar orbit, the storage tanks are filled with the lunar generated fluid with the remainder tank volumes filled with lunar generated liquid oxygen and hydrogen which serve as propellants for returning the tank to Earth orbit where the fluid is off-loaded. The remaining lunar generated oxygen and hydrogen is then sufficient to return the external tank to lunar orbit so that a subsequent cycle of fluid delivery is repeated. A space station in a higher Earth orbit is preferably used to outfit the external tank, and a lunar node in lunar orbit is used to store and transfer the fluid and liquid oxygen and hydrogen to the external tank. The lunar generated fluid is preferably 3He.

We are here at ATS to show what is going on... it is at times frustrating when comments are made like "We don't see anything but blurry images" or "John never has anything to back up what he claims"

One has to actually READ the documentation

BTW that patent was issued to NASA in 1992

The H an O in liquid form go to LEO and are used to refuel the next trip, so no more Earth launches are required. Once your operation is set in LEO and on the Moon you would not need continued launches and they have been at it for over 40 years
thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I still doubt that there are moon bases.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
I really doubt there is a man working on the moon. He would have to be making 200K a year and NASA can't afford that.

NASA NASA NASA... sheesh!

Its not NASA Try studying the DoD, LANL, LLNL, AFRL and other such entities for documentation. NASA is a front... Clementine was a DoD/Navy spacecraft, NASA just ran mission control

I just showed you the HE3 cargo transport for HE#

It has been estimated that helium 3 would have a cash value of $5.7 billion a ton in terms of its current energy equivalent to oil at

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join