It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth behind illegal (and legal) immigration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The leaders of both parties in US national politics covertly endorse the open borders policy that has been in place since the sixties. In fact, they actively discourage legal immigration from cultures other than Latino and central african. This covert immigration dogma was developed by the CFR in the early sixties.

The reason central Africans (Nigeria, Congo mostly) are being actively imported by the US govt since 1985 has been to keep the racial ethnic balance regarding black/white in the same ratio it has been historically: 13%.

Basically though, almost all real immigration is hispanic, and this policy is actively pursued by both parties, and not for the usual reasons given (Dems want votes, Rep want cheap labor).

The actual reason is because the developed nations have all achieved stagnant population figures internally. And fiat currency/debt financed economies cannot expand without constant organic growth figures. In the US, whenever immigration has stopped, the economy has stagnated. Other states have had the same experience.

All developed nations other than S. Korea and Japan are rapidly importing a selected ethnic group into their states, whether "legal," acceptable to the public, or not. The US has chosen hispanics. France and the Low countries have chosen muslim and a few central african. The germans have chosen Middle Eastern, as has the UK.

The reason to choose one predominant ethnic group is because, by 2020, the developed states will be actively competing for immigrants. They are trying to create "brand loyalty" within ethnic groups for certain target states.

In the US, watch for the current "clamping down" on the borders to be coupled with legislation that would-be immigrants can earn US citizenship through military service. this will populate the coming US mercenery "world army," and guarantee a continuing influx of willing hispanic soldier-immigrants at the same time. Look at rates of recruitment among US ethnic groups and you'll see what I mean. or just ask an active soldier.

I expect france to copy this tactic from the US within a decade, as they seek to "protect" Africa from alleged US and Chinese mercantilism. Watch for S. Korea to "unify" with N. Korea,

The reason for this is economics, pure and simple. Those states which refuse to import immigrants to keep their population growth in the positive, will end up as stagnant, "client states" of the developed world. The states that want to dominate the future are scrambling for immigrants NOW.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Do you not need a high school diploma to enlist in America, or am I mistaken?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yeah. this week. But watch for that to change, as the US accepts Mexican "equivalency" papers. For the armed forces, the ASVAB test means more than a diploma does, which you can get by playing football.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You can read all about the Council on Foreign Relation's thinking in this:

Council on Foreign Relations Special report (April 2007) : The Economic Logic of Illegal Immigration

Even if you don't pay to read the article, just the blurb on their website says it all.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ah, thank you for clearing that up. I was talking to an Ex-Marine the other day and he was telling me how his base looked more like refugee camp than anything, because it was in such shambles.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

Actually,you don't have to pay to read the article. The PDF file is a free download.

And here it is.

Very interesting stuff. Thanks for the find.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
As usual Dr. you have blown my mind.

How does the CFR justify the cultural turmoil caused by the influx of immigrants?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Actually I think military service for citizenship would be a good idea .... as quite a few of current immigrants (legal and illegal) have no desire to be real Americans or to help America, all they want is more $ in their pockets and to milk the system of whatever they can get for free and thus it would drastically reduce the amount of immigration to the US.

Kosmic, they dont justify the problems. They just claim we need more people to do the jobs that Americans wont/cant do and ignore any negative results.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by ChrisF231]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Citizenship in exchange for military service? Not a bad idea. If an immigrant is willing to risk his/her neck for the country that they're trying to immigrate to then I say they've earned the right to live there as a citizen. Plus it wouldn't exactly hurt to have the newer citizens of the US learn skills from the military. Such skills are extremely helpful and could stimulate the economy.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Human=battery to politicans. They only want more money, and so it makes sense that since our world is based in the oxymoronic system of wealth, that we are all numbers, and expendable to greedy ignorance from any angle of life that thinks in a materialist brain.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Couple of quick things:

Nigeria is in West Africa, not Central Africa.

Also, as a legal immigrant, you can be drafted into the military, and you have almost every right of the average American Citizen except the right to vote and the right to become president.

I would also like to point out that becoming a citizen isn't automatic when you join the armed forces; in fact, upon my own inquiries, I was informed by a recruiter that I would still have to independently apply for citizenship. I was told that being in the armed forces might help -- but it wouldn't do everything for me. Also, as a legal immigrant, there are only certain jobs I would be allowed to have if I joined the Coast Guard -- which, to me, was infinitely preferable to the Army.

As a side note, I remember watching the news and observing the tale of an immigrant -- legal status escapes me at the moment -- who died in active duty. He and his family were only proffered Honorary Citizenships after his death had occurred.

I hope this helps move the discussion along. If not; Moderators, please slay my errant post.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
No arguments from me, Mr. Jackdaw. I am sure you're right that military service doesn't automatically change citizen status, for now.

Yet I think it's true that America's military is far more immigrant based than it was even a decade ago. I cannot quote numbers; I've done a bit of lookin into the question, but the military doesn't provide much in the way of raw statistics. If I'm right, it would be a very sensative issue.

An "american union" would make the whole point moot. The vast majority of the immigrants would be perfectly legal . . . and draftable.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Very interesting theory OP. Will have to think on this one.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
STRONGBADDDDD!!!!!! That's good eatin', Strangecraft!

top topics

join