It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you like your alien to look?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I would like to ask a simple question... If you have the choice to see an extraterrestrial as themselves or in human form which would you be more comfortable with and why? You may expound on what 'look' would frighten you most or which would put you at ease such as an Angel or perhaps a loved one.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ok I will go first. I would love my Alien to be natural, to appear as they are in their own environment. I would want them to feel free enough to be themselves in my presence.

If I had to choose what my alien would look like I would have to say that an Alien with the ability to camouflage it's self at will. One that could take from their surroundings such as colors and textures and the like.

I would also like the physics of my alien to be different like hair that jets straight out rather than cascading down like ours does.

I would love for my alien to have different skin tone and color blueish would look great.

And a smaller frame than humans do but with arms and legs and perhaps 4 thick fingers rather than 5. They would have and carry what most would consider majic.
I also hope that mine would have telepathic ability and be able to travel through dimensions like we pass through a door. A small rainbow craft would be my second choice for their travel.
My alien would be a scientist of sorts and slip through to take samples in the forest and along river banks. My alien would be an environmentalist and be here to help the planet evolve.
And finally my alien would trust me and know that we are intrinsically one.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Mine would be like the ones from the gargoyles tv show. I don't think i would pee my pants if i saw one in person. I would want to know more about it. My second would be a dolphin sentinel being. One alien i would hate to see would be the praying mantis ones. They would scare the crap out of me.

antar: yourwelcome

[edit on 3-9-2007 by malakiem]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Dolphin, that's very cool.
I was just wondering today what the possibility is that some of the dissapearing sea animals like the dolphin and whales are being beamed aboard craft to be saved for the coming shift in the earths axis.
Thanks for your nice anwser.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Mine would look like Jessica Alba, but with blue skin and maybe a little bit bigger eyes.

She would also have that ship from Flight of the Navigator to take me to Taco Bell in.

As for scary, I'd go with an angel. Just too perfect and I'd think they'd be hiding something. They'd appear all angelic, get you're confidence, then bite you're head off.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I go for the Jessica Alba look ..

Serious..to me all i really want to experience when seeing/meeting one is of a spiritual sense,i must feel in my heart i can trust them,not a bad vibey feeling.

I am sure or believe that only in spirit we can tell if it is evil or good ,so the feeling of greatness ,security ,friendly being i will choose.

I know i cannot judge a book by it's cover so i need to know what's inside.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Jessica is a beach local type, very familiar, strong yet vulnerable at the same time, ok. So you would both rather not see an alien in it s true form?
It is hard to feel the heart essence or the intent if your pooping your pants from how they look...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Maybe you did not read my whole post ? Popping my pants for alien Alba look alike,totally off base, you misunderstood my "real" answer in my second sentence.

My Jessica Alba quote was a joke to the member's post above ,but then i said "Serious" & explained how i'd want mine to "look".As i said above in my second sentence is my choice.Ignore the Alba quote..

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
quone, point taken. I was actually referring to the post above yours when addressing the Jessica thought.
I do understand what you would hope happens from an encounter. The thing is the mind first has to analyse what you are seeing before you can begin to feel. When something of this magnitude occurs, you are so in the present that the two actually work in tandem after the initial surprise sets in.
I would say that provided it is a peaceful encounter you will do just fine.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I am very curious as to how you would like your alien to appear to you. I would think that most people would feel more comfortable with a more human looking alien, but then again it could be like co mingling with the scene from the star wars bar.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I would like my alien to look like a grilled pork chop. On a platter. With some mashed taters and corn on the cob.

Is it lunch time yet?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I have had encounters from the age of four, and have seen both the human-looking to the greys, and recalled one under hypnosis that had pug like features.

Although,my encounter with the greys was disturbing initially, I came to understand why it happened.

The humanoid type, which resemble us more closely, are more easy to communicate to as their differences are not so immediately apparent.

Personally, I don't mind contact with them, regardless of their appearance, so long as, they are not hostile.

We have a varied and many different types of humans on this planet and I can accept them in all their perplexing ways.So, star brothers and sisters would just be an extension of life like we have here.

If we can accept those different from us here on Earth than accepting those from the stars isn't that much different.

I certainly wouldn't want to come into contact with hostile beings; no more than, I would want to come into contact again with a hostile human being.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

You sound very interesting!
I hope to see some threads started here by people that have been in contact with alien entities.
Unfortunately it could get derailed by the not so believing bunch. You cannot hardly blame them it is pretty wild subject matter. However if you start the thread with disclaimers that include such words as "this thread has been started exclusively in trust and honest sincerity..."Or this thread is not for debate as to weather these claims are true or false.." You would quite possibly find your self surrounded by many more people like yourself with experiences to share in a safe and non judging atmosphere. I have a thread entitled Have you seen a ufo, and I have to say that it is very impressive and has moved in a very positive direction and the nay sayers deserve to be commended for that.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I would like the 'alien to look like Ursula Andress, coming out of the sea in Dr No

"Underneath the mango tree me honey and me.>..........."

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I would want my alien to be a female reptilian, with red scales and red eyes, nice long tail and claws....and sort of emo-ish. That would be so flaming.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Chorlton, if you look anything like your avatar thats a pretty tall order on your part
lol:
BTW I do love to say Chorlton...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i would like them to look like the girl i like

...and ill just learn to live with my self

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

No, I am an extremely handsome and elegant, well dressed, suave and astonishingly humble person.................... I tell fibs though

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
I go for the Jessica Alba look ..

yeah me too
i dont know about the camo alien because what if they are hostile?
i just want to meet then already it doesnt matter what they look like.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join