It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear - Underground Mud Racker / Yellow Journalist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
/* Let me start out by saying I do not mean to offend Mr. Lear, Simply state my opinion towards some of the threads I have seen him post */

Now I love me a good conspiracy (obviously many of you do as well). However, all this talk about "did they dock at the secret space station last night?" seems pretty bogus to me. It seems as if Mr. Lear is just drawing conclusions from nothing!

He mentions a huge time gap, and randomly pulls up a secret space station? A thousand of things could have happend that would cause this delay in time, and NASA would keep it secret regardless of what it was because they want to look professional and as if they never screw up. Or else their funding would stop completely.

It seems to me that people such as this are simply trying to make a living out of this and when theres nothing left you have to come up with SOMETHING. Or else how else do you get paid?

It's like if there isn't any news, they dig deeper and start to make something out of nothing. We have to be very aware of things like this especially in the non-commercial layer of news broadcasting.

Now I am not saying he is full of it, but I want to hear what you all have to say about him. I do enjoy reading his threads regardless, but are they only there for entertainment purposes? I personally think so, but what do you at ATS think?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Originally posted by blowfishdl

Now I am not saying he is full of it, but I want to hear what you all have to say about him. I do enjoy reading his threads regardless, but are they only there for entertainment purposes? I personally think so, but what do you at ATS think?

Please let me be the the first to congratulate you on your thoughtful and mudraking thread blowfishdl.

I would like to point out, just for accuracies sake, that I am not actually making any money yet, although the potential is there. Actually the money (all $136) is actually there but its in a goggle/adsense) account and you have to be a nuclear physicist to get it out. Google/adsense apparently does not have a phone either to help you. So you can't say that I am actually doing it for the money.

You could say that I am doing it for the entertainment (I am easily entertained by hurled insults and barbed comments) which should say something about me.

But the truth is I just sit here a peck away at the the keyhboard so I don't have to take the trash out or water the lawn or feed the dog. I just shout at my wife, "I can't now, I'm on the web." Shes from Mississippi so what would she know. She doesn't even believe there are people living on the moon!!!!

Thanks again for thinking about me.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

I think everything should be taken with a grain of salt, and Mr. Lear helps illustrate that thought. Maybe he says such far out things because it encourges others to want to do their own research, because a lot of people want to prove him wrong. He is an interesting individual to say the least, but don't let us make up your mind, blowfishdl.

If nothing else, he's genuinly a nice guy that keeps the mood very light and easy, even under intense scrutiny on his outrageous topics. ATS just wouldn't be the same without him.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
lmao how many john lear threads are going to be made about him spreading disinformation or things of the sort.. this has been talked about to many times now

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

But the truth is I just sit here a peck away at the the keyhboard so I don't have to take the trash out or water the lawn or feed the dog. I just shout at my wife, "I can't now, I'm on the web." Shes from Mississippi so what would she know. She doesn't even believe there are people living on the moon!!!!

Thanks again for thinking about me.

hahahaha! good stuff Mr. Lear, and Thank you for the reply. Regardless of the validity I enjoy reading your stuff so keep it up.

new topics

top topics

join