It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first UFO sighting.UK.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I was on the way back home after getting a KFC for my dinner and i was staring out of the car window (My friend was driving) towards the sky like i always do and at about cloud level (Quite low) i saw a silver object in the sky,a few details about this object, the most strange thing about the object is that it produced no contrails whatsoever (It was about the same size as a plane) it had no wings, looked a little like this () but was flying horizontal.

The biggest thing that struck me about this object is the speed it was travelling, it was going very very slow and almost seemed as though it was hovering, i couldnt get a stable view of it as there was a load of trees in the way every so often.

I shouted what the &^%$ is that! To my friends but they didnt hear me because the music was playing loud, i was going to get them to stop the car so i could get a better view but something happened.

After staring at it for about a minute just to make sure it wasnt a plane, i couldnt quite believe what i was seeing, i thought i would video it using my mobile, so i pulled my mobile out of my pocket pressed my speed key to get the video recorder running, aimed it at where i last saw the object and to my annoyed suprise it had just dissapeared, could not find it anywhere in the sky at all, and it was quite a clear blue sky, hardly any clouds.

Whatever it was i do not think it was any normal type of plane, the speed it was travelling at was just so strange i have never seen anything like it ever.

It looked almost exactly like this one except the colour of silver was more pronounced with the one i saw, like a really silvery metallic colour and it was much closer than the one shown in the picture.

I am so annoyed with myself for not being able to capture it as i would have uploaded it straight to this site soon as i got home, i even have my mobiles video recorder shortcut on my main screen incase events like this happened to me.

The sighting happened in Lancashire by the way near the A59.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by markjaxson]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing! If you had to approximate, how far was it from you and what elevation would you put it at? Did it move at the same slow speed the whole time? Change direction at all?

It sounds like a saucer craft based on your description.

I love these reports.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I would say the elevation/altitude was about a mile high.

It was moving at the same speed the whole time i was watching, it did not change direction or anything like that, it was just moving very slowly at the same altitude , never seen anything move that slow before , that and the fact it had no contrails whatsoever made it so strange to watch.

Is there any type of large aircraft that doesnt produce contrails?

new topics

join