It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member running for President 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
No joke, an ATS member is running for President of the United States of America in 2008. Check out the continuing, and hopefully growing, word-of mouth and Internet driven campaign.

www.geocities.com...

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Interesting. Is it you soothsayer, because your name is in the url.

[Edited on 18-1-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

good luck ralph nader Jr.

or is that perot jr?

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hmmm try to publicize ATS as much as you can at the same time! Say we are your sponser or something

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Nader, Perot... hell, toss in a bit of Buchanan, too... make it a nice rounded circle!

I am in the process of creating an actual site, one that doesn't invovle Yahoo freebies... that way, I can cancel out the "soothsayer of ur" part. I don't know why, but I see the 700 Club knocking on my door about that.

Besides, think of all the great information ATS can gain!

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Heh, I say go for it...hey you never know!

You shouldn't have put this in the Mudpit though...no reason to.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
Nader, Perot... hell, toss in a bit of Buchanan, too... make it a nice rounded circle!

I am in the process of creating an actual site, one that doesn't invovle Yahoo freebies... that way, I can cancel out the "soothsayer of ur" part. I don't know why, but I see the 700 Club knocking on my door about that.

Besides, think of all the great information ATS can gain!

That would be quite interesting! But I think that the government would go through all your internet history and find ATS there.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Lag time this morning explained: FBI and NSA, CIA, whoever is all searching the archieves about me!

I posted this in the Mud Pit since it does deal with politics... seemed the likeliest place to me.

I'm not too wories about them doing a computer search and discovering ATS. I mainly stick to the Ancient Civilizations and Religious threads... or I'll make smart-ass comments on others. Nothing too horrendous.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
With NASA now coming here, and us having an ATSNN, not to mention al the valuable resources and information on ATS (not even conspiracy related)... I have been wondering if I could use ATS as a news source on my sites. I could toss in some kind of a disclaimer saying that ATS covers anything and everything...

Would the mods even appreciate the increase of viewers, or like being associated with such a political movement?

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Soothsayer for president!!!

Viva el presidente!!! (wait a minute...a little deja vu there, hehe....)

Though, you're hardly the nameless one, now are you?

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If you become president appoint me to be supreme coutr justice ok. I want to be a supreme court justice when I grow up. I know it will be very unlikely that I do become one, but I can hope.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If you believe you can do this, god bless you, I'm behind you every step of the way...

It's time a regular person, that's not a lawer get into that position to make good again...
Lawers aren't good listener's, they think they know it all, and treat people like their stupid.

I don't want someone running this country thinking that people are dumb. Turns into the kind of government we have now.

top topics

join