It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Nasty Are McDonalds Fries?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
They should really do this experiment with KFC, subway, burger king... and compare em all. I prefer KFC over mc garbage any day. the only good thing about mac garbage is apple pie and sundae. Unlike mac donalds KFC is actually made outta 100 percent real chicken with out added flour and other stuff.

Mod Edit: Automatic Censors -- Please Review

[edit on 8-9-2007 by chissler]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Your Tummy is saying:

THANK YOU!

I bet those fries would survive a nuclear blast and remain the same.

I shall stick with freshly grown potatoes and peel'n'cut them myself.

It would seem that these fries are the 'cockroaches' of the cullinary world. Maybe a whole new industry could be developed around constructing permanant structures of the Maccas fries model of production..?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
i feel that all of you who eat mcrap and are saying i'm not fat and that vido was a waste of my life listen up because if anthing that should of influenced ur stupid brains to think of what ur saying and that wat time u've really wasted is going into mcdonalds and causing ur life

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Funny you should bring this up. I was just daydreaming the other day how much my cousins and I would love to go to one of the first McDonalds ever off Triskett in Cleveland OH. Every last potato strand was heaven in a paper cup when they still used good old cooking oil. Now they taste like cardboard.
Probably took five yrs off my life but it was worth it.
Still didn't come close to Royal Castle and there ice mug birch beers on an August day though. No, I do not mean, gag, White Castle.

Ahh, the memories.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join