It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rich Giordano Confesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This admission by Rich Giordano renders most of his reports suspicious.
Was posted on youtube today. I'm mainly posting it here as a reminder to all UFO fans here .... never trust a video alone.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
hmmm,
i have mixed feelings about this guy

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorance, but who is this guy and what is his story? I'm unfamiliar with him. Is he someone who has made noise in the ufological community?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
He was responsible for the recent "UFO fleet" video, taken April 25th 2007 in Mesa, Arizona. It caused quite a stir on Youtube and there was a lengthy thread about it here I believe.

Turns out it was some sort of experiment that got out of hand, Rich knew the "UFOs" were actually paper bags all along ... the sceptics were right!

Thank you for posting this rocksolidbrain.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by JH80]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

Interesting, now the video is not available for embeded viewing. I wonder if it's because it got posted ATS? I wasn't online when this was posted here, did it work earlier as an embedded video?

If it did work earlier I am very curious as to why the owner would not allow it to now. If YouTube doesn't count the views from "embeds" than I would understand that, but if they do (and they should), it makes no sense.

Springer...

[edit on 9-3-2007 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Actually I don't remember now, I think I did not check it after posting.
Perhaps he wants to see the responses at one place.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I just found this story and watched the video.. Here are my thoughts on the story.. Mind you I am still new to this, so this is my first take..

The little boy who Cried Wolf!!

Story goes.. This guy loves UFO's and always did pictures trying to find UFO events, and document them.. Frustrated by not finding anything, and being half broke poor, average "guy".

He wanted to proove a point.. That many people will see a UFO pic, get all this attention, and turn out to be not what it seems..
He takes a picture of a hoax UFO shoot, makes the video and posts it as the real deal...
Many people become envolved.. And he jumped into something way bigger than him! He wanted to prove to people that he could make a pic, put it out there and say its real, and tons of people will buy it.
Well he loved the attention, and just didnt have the heart at the time to say no its fake.. He went with this for some time. Hurt alot of feelings, and hurt what we do here. So he turns himself in, and mans up to what hes done.. Death treats, people following him.. He got in way over his head IMO. Let this be a good lesson to any would be hoaxer.
Your not telling us something we dont already know!~
WE know there is life out there okay.. Its just we dont have any proof that they are Annunaki , greys, insectoids.. Yet we have a ton of people who go off history records, eye wittness acounts, you name it, its out there..

Some of this gets me so preplex I just want to stay away from the subject all together.. But I cant! Its like that old lady of mine that you just cant leave. A passion if you will..

This guy messed up, and is trying to tell everyone that he wants to say sorry and give a little message to any would be hoaxer out there, its not kewl man. and people take offense.. Its easy to get sucked in..

You must be prepared to do this kinda stuff... You have to have something solid to stay around in this group of folks..

Most true to life UFO researchers Ive talked to in my life are great people, and honest down to earth folk who are more like you and I than what the world might make you think.. Its just when people Cry wolf.. It hurt the people who are doing a good job at their craft..

[edit on 3-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
the only thing is he states that some of the others are not hoaxed by him. but with that said and his lies why should anyone believe what he has to say now. he should have "been a man" from the get go.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
reply to post by Springer

Actually I don't remember now, I think I did not check it after posting.
Perhaps he wants to see the responses at one place.

RSB, thank you for sharing this vid
; i checked the video some minutes after you opened the thread and it didn't work here: i had to go to youtube (and once there i started to watch even some related videos about Giordano).

[edit on 3/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Big deal, sure you can throw anything up into the air, there's LOTS of compelling videos that are'nt paper bags or kites or whatever. Alot of the stuff he video'd was real, he admitted that so this is nothing really. Im sure it'll go for 100+ pages tho..

new topics

top topics

join