It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker: Our experiences

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The symptoms sure sounds like caused by some sort of radiation.

Have anyone brought a Geiger-instrument onsite to measure the radiation-levels?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
www.geocities.com... Hey kickass, i was looking for a NIDS report when i came across this article by a fellow named Dale Stephens. It is his contention that NIDS is not now, nor was ever a viable research effort. He cites mismanagement and lack of direction as reasons no progress was made or published.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

This is the calf that was killed in broad daylight with the owners who had just tagged it 45 minutes earlier. Dogs were also present. It was as if the ground rose up and grabbed it, pulled it down and devoured it without allowing it to raise an alarm.
[edit on 5-6-2008 by debris765nju]

[edit on 5-6-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
In 2004 i sent NIDS some photo's of mutilated animals, explaining and showing what was doing the killing and why. They never responded and i didn't think any more about it. Today i learned that NIDS went belly-up in 2004. Even though the eye is missing, this is not a gross picture because you cannot see the wound for the "aliens".

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Hey Hiii, everyone has heard the phrase "out of thin air" meaning to suddenly appear with little or no warning. In science fiction, places like this are called "portals", itself a nautical term for doorway. I have placed four (4) large white X's, two over the head and two under the feet of a humanoid biped that has activated that portal. Beside that, the purple and green colored spaces are people also (non-human), i believe they are the source of the power that operates the doorway. Sevral years ago, there was a short video out of Australia where a motorist stops his car, jumps out, runs to the guardrail and videotapes a gray alien stepping into our dimension with his phone. He pauses for a split second, turns, and runs for his life. This is that kind of event. You can enlarge the photo for closer examination. debris

Excuse my ignorance, but how can any beings that you described be in this picture? it is not a photograph, it's a drawing.
How can beings be present in something that is drawn far away from the source? and god knows how many days/months/years after the fact?

Sorry to go off topic.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hey Chadwickus, great question! I have a great answer for you. First look at the photograph above, both are the same photo. Everyone who goes to skinwalker ranch sees the top picture, they don't realize that they are actually walking in the bottom picture. These are very intelligent entities, i would estimate the average IQ about 180-200 with others going even higher than that. They have no physical form and because of their phenomenal intellects, they have developed a blindspot, a weakness if you will, they are perfectionists. Humans are stupid, to them, that is a given. We provide adequate transportation and perform simple tasks but when it comes to describing "them" humans never get it right. If a human does a sketch of a UFO, alien, bigfoot, etc, they correct the image. Not in our spectrum's colors, their's. Here is a debris secret, it can be revealed in such a manner that our eyes can see it. There are rules you have to follow exactly. Rule One, invisibilty is extremely limited by light values, change the light values of a photograph and that which couldn't be seen is revealed. Use a highlighter, fxfoto is free and downloads quickly. set the highlighter to .25 and light gray. Do the sketch first, working outward from it, Do the entire surface of the photo, especially the plain white areas The corrections will appear in color, even if it is a pencil sketch. I discovered this years ago and showed it to friends and relatives to impress and amaze them. So in answer to your question, how could this happen? Very simply. EGO.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
click on image for full size. Hi all, the above posted picture is a demonstration of claims i made in the previous post.. The original sketch was done by a lady high in the Himalayas from discriptions of a group of native witnesses. The end result was their consensus of the appearance of the Yeti. There is a caveat that goes with this, if you find a sketch where this principle doesn't work, it is probably a fake.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Excuse my ignorance, but how can any beings that you described be in this picture? it is not a photograph, it's a drawing.
How can beings be present in something that is drawn far away from the source? and god knows how many days/months/years after the fact?

I was wondering the same thing too. Thats a drawing not a photograph. I guess i'm one of those low intellect humans you mentioned because i absolutely fail to understand your point of severely mutilating every picture with photoshop filters. In my linear mind set, this is behavior a paranoid mad-man would do. I dont know, I think some of the things you say Debris are outright amazing, and others borderline lunacy. I try to keep an open mind but not so open my brains fall out...

also you mention that the entities "followed you home" or even made YOU their home. Can you describe this more and what relevance does that have to do with whatever we witnessed at skinwalker ranch?

[edit on 5-6-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
ok i read the first page of posts and have to stop to respond before going on...

you guys are so COOL!

i really admire your kahonais (sp?) (balls, no offense to your girl friend).

you have inspired me to take similar trips!

very cool report, thank you so much for sharing, I can not wait to read more!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Hey Hiii, tell you what i will do, go to any site that post sketches drawn by abductees, ufo witnesses, etc, pick one, i only ask that it be genuine. Post it on this site and i will prove my hypothesis to you. You cannot beat this offer, your choice of sketch. Different spectrums reveal different things, i alter the hue, if that is what you call a photoshop filter, then i guess that is what i do, my computer just says hue and nowhere does it mention "photoshop", i thought that was a "brand" name, not a generic.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
ok, wow. this is the MOST fascinating thread i have ever read on ats.

you guys are FREAKING me out. my dog is laying on my feet, i think I am freaking her out!

your experiences at this site are simply amazing. i would love to do this but i am not sure i could handle it, i mean...wow...the wolf, the flashes, the chattering, the unintelligible voices, black suvs...wow

i am really interested to hear what goes down in dulce. i am tempted to ask if i could join you, i am a santa fe resident and it is really not that far off. if you would be willing to accept my company i MIGHT be interested in coming. i need to digest this information first though as i am truly a bit spooked!

debris i do jot know what to say, in my mind you go from deranged to enlightened. really intriguing none the less thank you very much for your posted you have contributed to this experiance(for me) greatly.

i have a old school friend here in town who lives here and in utah. he is a native and loves to discuss similar topics but from the perspective of his world view. i will stop by his place, and if he is in new mexico i will pass this by him and see what he has to share. if he does has anything to share i will post it here.

again, thanks to you all, you are pure gold. you guys are the #.

edit: spelling and the like, and again
you guys rock

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Animal]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hey Animal, thanks for your kind words, deranged and enlightened are the same thing. It is climbing out of the rut and staying there. From that vantage point you have a much clearer view of what is around you, the world becomes a much larger place than you imaged. You generally find what you are looking for, if you're not looking for anything, you will find that too. The guys here go to skinwalker ranch looking for a wolf, mutilated cattle, strange lights and sounds and the unknown. Guess what they find? I think Hiii reads too fast and he sometimes misses what i say, he can see the natural world but not the supernatural one. I see them superimposed, one on the other and try to warn of things to avoid. Here is a truth for all, not only are there things you cannot see, there are also things you can see that are not there. It is a proven fact that there are "things" here that KILL cattle, horses and dogs and weapons are useless against them. Hiii tends to lean toward crucifixes and holy water while i think it wiser to "feed" the beast. We are really talking cryptozoology here, and the guys are seeking evidence via sound and photographic records of their experiences

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Hiii tends to lean toward crucifixes and holy water while i think it wiser to "feed" the beast.

That sir is untrue. I simply made that statement as "bait" to see how you would react. I wanted to see if you where a satanist fanatic and had a clear opinion on that topic.

On that note i do notice a clear tie between unusual satanic evidence of rituals and these skinwalker like creatures elsewhere besides the ranch. For instance in my home state about 20 miles from my home lies the story of the "bray road beast". This crypto animal is what witnesses describe as were-wolf like in appearance. What i found interesting is that when really researching this story there was a extremely high level of satanic like activity in the same area at the same time as these sightings. I believe over 40 dogs would found together all mutilated.. .also satanic graffiti was found a nearby abandoned house. Even the word Skinwalker itself according to my indian friends does NOT mean alien, it means a HUMAN witch doctor who is possessed by an evil spirit or demon. That is why i was trying to draw a parallel with the occult, your unusual knowledge on the topic, and your advice to "offer it a bowl of fresh blood"...

Also can you please answer my previous questions regarding the whereabouts of your experiences and how they relate to our own?

FYI i do not go into these investigations with a vial of holy water, I rather prefer a decent night vision binocular, a large knife, IR spotlight, sturdy pair of boots, a decent camera, and alot of objective common sense.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hey hii, here is a photograph of me at my computer with a few of the people "that came home with me," They are invisible in normal light so if you want to see them you have to make the light abnormal (that is why i change the light values in all the pictures i do.) They don't weigh anything but i carry a hundred pounds of them around with me. Seriously, the last time i visited their commune, which is three miles back into the mountains, i became so heavy it was like i was carrying a grown woman out. I just about didn"t make it. The picture above is multiple dimensional rather then conventionally flat which means there are photos convex, conclave, flat, rounded, etc, so if you just glance you miss it. I did some pictures for Linda Godfrey several years ago, i think she was working on "tailing the american werewolf"at the time. There was a deserted A-frame house that was the center of the disturbance in her area. Linda did have a photo (trailcam) of a cougar and a wolf walking shoulder to shoulder. Again cryptozoology is the common link with wolf being the specific interest.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I did some pictures for Linda Godfrey several years ago, i think she was working on "tailing the american werewolf"at the time. There was a deserted A-frame house that was the center of the disturbance in her area.

I am familiar with both Linda Godfrey and specifically the A-Frame house... actually i'm quite interested in the A-Frame house and surprised you mentioned that.

I guess my confusion is couldn't anyone mess with filters on any paint program and see ghosties everywhere which is really nothing but an obscure of the original photo?

I can see some weight to the theory of Instrumental Transcommunication, which is that of of seeing ghosts in looped video frames.

This involves aiming a video camera at the television and feeding the output of the camera back into the TV, in order to achieve a feedback loop.[47]

Skeptics say that these phenomena are hoaxes or misinterpretations of natural phenomena.

At least you have a clear result of a supposed "entity" with ITC, but your method produces no visual results (at least to me) and seems confusing to say the least...

To stay on topic, you made the claim that you are familiar with these "types" of entities on the ranch.. how?

www.worlditc.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 6-6-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This is my equivalent to "skinwalker ranch", it is located about three miles from my house so you know i spent a lot of time here. Many of the entities in this photo now reside inside and outside my house and some even share body space with me. Am i possessed? No, i am in charge. Do i communicate with them? Yes, in a slow lumbering sort of way. I see many things i don't understand, some i'm sure transpired in different times and places. Kind of like the internet, you can find information you are seeking by going to the site that has it, but you don't really go there, a connection is made and the info beomes available.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hey guys I would suggest that you be very careful. While "pursuing" my Apache heritage I have had the experience of chance encounters with some mighty strange things. Please be extra cautious! I only wish that I could travel with you. The general public will not truly undrstand your encounter though. Expect thorough criticism!

respectfully

reluctantpawn

p.s. Off topic debris have you ever heard of or encountered a large monkey shaped entity? I have been visited twice. Any info can be sent by a u2u.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This is the house off Bray Road (Beast of Bray Road, Linda S. Godfrey) that Hiii and i were discussing, sorta. This is the Wisconsin equivalent of Skinwalker, not in size or complexity, but peopled by the same type entities that i see and know.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

Thank You reluctant pawn, I appreciate that. I am very spiritual and agree with your warning. I am always respectful, and try to prepare myself for the worst. I continue to hope my respect is thoroughly understood by the areas I visit. This is a beuatiful world and we have such a short time in it. I want to give as well as recieve as much of it as I can, but always by the correct methods. So far I have to say my experiences have been a wonderful treat. Keep in touch, your words are appreciated. Have a great weekend.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
hiii, this is the photo i mentioned, a cougar and a wolf (or hodag) traveling side by side in a friendly manner. This photo was taken in your area (several years ago).

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join