It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker: Our experiences

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Maybe Debris can spot some of the entities he mentioned.

The large colourised picture that Debris put on the thread was pretty spooky when I put it on photoshop and shrunk it, as a wierd looking face became very noticeable!

Debris why don't you enlighten us on all you know of these entities.
Afterall it wouldn't do to blunder across a place without knowing the ways would it?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

I am going to have to be honest. I definitely "feel" different after this past trip. But I believe it is a good thing.

I don't know if I have mentioned that I was "drawn" to this place in the year 2000, years ago on a "whim" and drove right up to the Ranch. This is before anybody really knew about it. I am wondering why? When I returned to research it I felt chills up and down my spine. I realized immediately that it was the same location. You see the day I went out on a whim, I was very depressed, dealing with the demons one feels when they lose a loved one, and I drove without direction from my then home of Dutch John utah, in heavy almost trance-like thought right to this exact spot. Is there a connection?

[edit on 27-5-2008 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here is an anteristing track of some one wheeled mechanism it seems. What was odd was that it was bigger than a cars or trucks tire, had no other tire marks anywhere around it, and seemed to have a tread design or weird nodular looking design unlke any tire I have ever seen. The fact that it happened to be in an area that seemed to be impossible to drive through lent to it's mystery.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theutahbigfoothunter

That is a little bizarre, did you find a beginning or an end ?

The one thing that comes to mind at the moment is the single wheel they have under the gondola on a blimp or airship.

www.airliners.net...&tbl=photo_info&photo_nr=9&prev_id=0020924&next_id=0044747

edit for pic

[edit on 28-5-2008 by sherpa]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Umm,
maybe it was a ufo, that inorder to take off,
needed to make contact with the ground...

It could just be an illusion...

We see it all the time.. where I live.
Its caused by wind and water erosion..

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
uh noooo, he said it was a wheel mark.. I saw it too, there is no question as to it being a tire track. the track continued sometimes for 1/4 a mile or more.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hey, congratulations on a successful hunt, you captured some excellent photographs. I altered the hues and cropped the night photo to make it a little more aesthetically pleasing. More detail can be gained by the judicious use of a highlighter (very dim, small aperture). Your other photo's are excellent too.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The shadow appears to be focusing the camera on the "lips" of a very large green face. Nothing special showed up in the tire track.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Found an end, or a beginning, I don't know which, but it appeared the track got shallow and then disappeared. We had the the same experience with some of the tracks. There seems to be a lot of that going on. I am not sure if it is at all related to harder softer surfaces merging, or if it is in fact a case of disappearance or "takeoff". Seemingly the ground is fairly similar throughout. But I figured I would throw out the only alternative theory that could explain the phenomena.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
You might want to check out the composition of that "wild dog" This photo is unenhanced. Your "wolf" has the same composition also. Great Stuff, might want to copyright it. Just as a matter of interest, it has no front paws or rear legs. Of course, they could be blocked by something invisible that you can't see through.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
the picture right above here.......when I first saw it way back I really thought this was a big horn sheep......
Its head LOOKS that way to me......I thought it was just a sheep but this CLOSE UP shot looks really dog like.....strange big horn sheep coloring just the same.

Weird no back legs sheep dog critter thing

[edit on 29-5-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Debris, there were times where the entire location would "light up": as if by lightning, but there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Do you have any insight as to what this could have been? I will explain why I am asking, but want to get your initial insight first. At first I thought you ideas were hokey, but I think there may be some merit to your theories. I just need to see what you think about the "lighting up" of the area.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Wow, that's a difficult question to answer. All those creatures are bioelectrical, they can kill with an electrical discharge that burns. That sometimes also creates a flash, considering the area, i think it is more complex than this. NIDS is sure to have amassed a great deal of information on these entities, among the use of microwaves, radar and other x-ray spectrums effects upon them. Again, they flash. I think what you probably experienced was the presence of a UFO, that is more of a communication thing. What did you feel? Can you recapture what thoughts were passing through your mind? The photo's show you were definitely close enough to be affected.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This wolf is technically a werewolf, it is composed of multiple creatures which is why the Gorman's couldn't kill it. Conceptulize this, you are watching a movie, suddenly all the characters walk off the screen and conjoin in to single creature. The more characters that join in, the more substantial that creature becomes. It is a single fluid motion, your eyes have difficulty focusing because your mind is confused by this totally unreal input. The creature attacks the audience, feeding on the horror as much as the flesh and blood. Then, having sated it's hunger, calmly walks back onto the screen and becomes the cast again. This is the nature of the beast, i can't state it any plainer than that. I am not talking about just a few of these entities, there are billions of them here now. They have always been here, less that .7 of a second, that's the amount of time it takes for them to materialize. They don't play fair......always remember that.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think the flashes were very possibly UFO related, or possibly some odd displacement of energy from underground. We heard a distinct machinery sound much of the time we were there, however there was no way to distinguish which direction it came from. It seemed to come from underground. Also one of us heard vioces as if to get attention to look in a particular direction. In the official report by the UUFOH, it claims the family also had very similar events happen to them:

read below:

From Report#1 UUFOH

The pastures would unexplainably light up at night like a football stadium. They claim to have seen shafts of light that seemingly emanated from the ground, They (and others) say they heard what sounded like heavy machinery operating under the earth. And they heard voices. Tom, his son and his nephew remember hearing a loud, disembodied conversation in some unintelligible language. The disembodied male voices spoke in what the witnesses say was a mocking tone and sounded like they were emanating from 20 or more feet above their heads, but they saw nothing.

We had all of these things happen to us.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The "skinwalker" ranch is one of the places where realities meet and sometimes clash much like tectonic plates. Sometimes a portal opens and people and things can pass through, perhaps "wormhole" would be a more accurate description because it takes you to a differnt place/time. Ancient nautical charts some times bore the legend "here there be monsters", perhaps they knew something we have since forgotten. Just remember that everytime you find something, it finds you too. It will come home with you.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
In magic, it is caller glamor/glamour, the ability to make one thing look like something else. Try this, with your eyes, follow the front legs up to the human-like head and shoulders, like a man on his hands and knees. All those colorful aliens draped over his body are the "skinwalkers". If you can't see it, don't fret, that is what glamors are designed to do.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It is interesting you mention it can come home with you. I am already missing my golf clubs, I think they are stolen, and a variety of other things have been hard to find. Do you think it is related to our trip, or just coincidence? I am pretty sure my clubs are stolen, because that is something you just don't misplace. I think I should file a police report.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wow,this is one interesting thread.I've been following this since you guys first posted it.I look forward to hearing more.Very interested here!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

I think you'll find that that photo is actually in reference to Area51, that the OP of those two linked photos found that sensor box on public land in area surrounding the Restricted Area at A51.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join