It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker: Our experiences

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Perhaps you should research Chonosuke Okamura's work. He was awarded the Ig Nobel Prize for Biodiversity in 1996 for it.

Okamura did no less than discover the Silurian Period beginnings of all vertebrate life, including humans, 425 million years ago. Nearly everything he found was a new subspecies, whether the species was extant or extinct. Some examples are Gorilla gorilla minilorientalis (gorilla), Canis familiaris minilorientalis (common dog), Homo sapiens minilorientales (humans), Pteradactylus spectabilis minilorientalis (pteradactyl), and Brontosaurus excelus minilorientalus (a dinosaur).
(Did I mention, that they were all diminutive, discovered through the eyepiece of Okamura's microscope? In his description of the mini-man, he wrote, "There have been no changes in the bodies of mankind since the Silurian period . . . except for a growth in stature from 3.5 mm to 1,700 mm.")

Perhaps the intelligence on the ranch is connected? YOu state that pictures are made up of smaller people/souls to make the larger image. ??? CHAZ

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have to thank PartChimp for bringing this thread up.

Reading through all the comments I cannot help but feel that something happened that is being left out of the story. I am not sure if it is remembered or not. But something else happened there that is not being told to the group here. I am not really sure why I have this feeling I just do. But other than that this was a great read and very worth while. I can only hope that other approach this with an open mind.

Also a few pages back I think there was a post about a guy in Australia who took a cell phone video. Does anyone have a track on that video?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
How about taking a child to skinwalker ranch and observe their observations. A third party with a naturally open mind who knows nothing about it to start with. That would be interesting.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm glad to see this topic again as well. I think about returning to the ranch at least several times a week. I keep theorizing about what is really occuring out there. I'm conflicted between somesort of underground railway system and this being somesort of waypoint for it. Or a very very bizarre and exotic military testing facility somewhere south of the ranch which the ranch falls within its proving grounds. Or a space where like the local indians would say the space between our world and the next is "thin"... Nothing has ever been consistant regarding the ranch with both adds to the excitement but also complicates any scientific investigation.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Any new updates to this? I would be intested to see more investigation on this topic and as I stated before, I feel like something more happened there that was not told to us here.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
please be more specific its been a while since i visited this thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
With everything that was said about what happened with the second trip to the ranch, I just feel that something more happened that is not being said. Also have there been any other trips to the ranch?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ImKindOfABigDeal

The animal was extremely large and the bushy tail was dragging.

sounds like it was used to cover it's tracks..

2nd line

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i plan to do a longer investigation this April or May. I just got back from Area51 and hiking Tikaboo and i need some recovery time. Everytime i've gone to skinwalker something amazing has happened. I'm sure this next trip with be even more outstanding. Also i believe the source of all the activity to be located somewhere to the south of the ranch.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Wow, this thread is intriguing. I cant wait to hear your new adventures when you go again. Stay safe my friend and good luck!

[edit on 4-4-2009 by freeyourmind1111]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
thanks appreciate hearing that. I plan to also visit Antelope Island as I feel there is something going on in a remote section of the Salt Lake in Utah...near Dugway. We saw some very strange lights coming out from the Lake on our last visit and now i want a closeup view.

Also cant wait to view the ranch again, and i will do a live feed from there.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Wow, that sounds awesome! Would you mind much if I add you to my friends so I can check back in every once in awhile on your new adventures? Man, it's got to be great getting out there doing your own investigations! Good luck again and as always, stay safe.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Awesome, I was just looking for this thread and it seems to have been bumped.

I also cannot wait to see videos and write ups of all your summer trips!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is a very excellent and informative thread and myself, just like everyone else reading this, appreciates your groups effort.

hiii_98, am I to understand that you spent one of the nights in the area close to the ranch, on your own? If this is the case, you sure have some nerve my friend.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
yes, 2 miles away from any roads completely in the middle of the high desert entirely alone. The last time i visited i heard what sounded like a gigantic slowly rotating propellor fly over my head. I looked up and around and could see nothing. About 10 minutes later i heard what sounded to me like disembodied voices speaking a language i have never heard. Both the invisible vehicle and the voices were less than 20 feet away. NO I DO NOT HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
. My brother (2 miles away) did see the object dart over his head and said that it appeared to fly extremely fast and was shaped like a stealth fighter, only much much much smaller.

Like i said i never did see the object. I did find an object on youtube that may be similar to what he saw. Again we both heard the same noise associated with the object and it sounded like someone taking a bullwhip and whiping it around in large exaggerated circles..nothing like a tiny RC moter like in this video... (we have RC planes and this was something much much different)

www.youtube.com...

Again to me whatever it was was completely invisible or so small and fast i never saw it. Some other very odd events happened to my brother that i never talked about on here. I guess i'm most afraid of losing credability my dicussing these things (with no video or photographic backup)

btw i'm pretty sure "skin walker ranch" is not the crux of the activity nor the origination location. I personally feel the events are spilling out from somewhere south of the ranch near the oilfields of Death Valley. I will try to interview Jr. Hicks (a
*local expert) this summer as well.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
This is a very excellent and informative thread and myself, just like everyone else reading this, appreciates your groups effort.

hiii_98, am I to understand that you spent one of the nights in the area close to the ranch, on your own? If this is the case, you sure have some nerve my friend.

thanks man i hate being a armchair believer, i need to taste, touch, experience, and live it all firsthand before I can attest my faith that anomalies outside of our understanding really do exist! I really believe this summer will be the most productive yet (better equiptment and more experience in the field). I'd like to report back on Dulce, and a few other hotspots...

[edit on 7-4-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hello, I am new to the forums and wasn't sure if I should start a new thread for this. Please correct me if I've posted this in the wrong place. Anyway, I came across something by accident the other day that I thought might be of interest to fans of the "Skinwalker Ranch" story. I read the book a couple of years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. I live in Utah and recently heard a company advertising cheap land for sale in rural areas, so I went and checked out their website to see whether or not the offer seemed real. Upon viewing the pictures of the properties, I was immediately reminded of the "Skinwalker Ranch" story which hadn't even crossed my mind for over a year, and come to find out, these properties are in the very same county (Uintah County) that the Skinwalker Ranch is located in. Needless to say I've had second thoughts about my interest in these properties (lol), but as I was going through some of the pictures, I noticed one which seemed particularly unusual. I recall that "orbs" were one of the most common, unusual sightings at the Skinwalker Ranch as well as surrounding areas. At first, the orbs in the photo appear to be reflections of the sun, but upon further inspection, the bottom orb seems almost too large and bright to be from the sun: www.mwranches.com... Maybe I'm just seeing things, but I thought the photo looked somewhat unusual, considering that the "sun orbs" that are sometimes seen in photographs tend to become smaller toward the bottom, not larger? Anyway, I hope I haven't posted this topic in the wrong area, but I thought it seemed like something that might be of interest to those following the Skinwalker Ranch phenomena.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by deadhamster]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I wouldn't even think about buying land out in that area. I wonder if the area is on lay lines, or a conjunction of them. I am inclined to believe the property is a portal to an evil world. Maybe a stargate type opening is there that hyperdimensional beings access. If this is the case, I wonder what the entities would do with a praying authentic christian who knows how to overcome this kind of evil. Maybe that is the only thing that will send those buggars packing.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If you take a trip, I'd love to join.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by deadhamster

Those ARE pretty weird orbs!
all lined up, except the center orb had a little friend......they just don't seem quite right as you have noticed.

I am in Utah to.......welcome to ATS

[edit on 17-7-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join