It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off-Planet Military?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
While reading the thread "Possible UFO crash off NJ coast," I was reminded of the Gary McKinnon story. Here was the original article I read about it in June, '06:

www.rense.com...

Is it possible the US military is engaged with (what at least they see as) hostile aliens? And could they possibly be engaging them off-planet as well? What's to become of McKinnon? Will he be able to have a trial in the UK? I hope so, but it's not looking good.

freegary.org.uk...

As one with a pretty rich history of unexplained experiences, I'm obliged to report a very apparently psychic dream I had just a few hours before I read the above article on Rense.com on 6/16/06:

The dream was that I was watching a military airshow of a sort. The aircraft were the same coloring as and looked much like the (Air Force) Thunderbirds, but were puffier: like larger T-38s (trainers). There were 3 or 4 of them ascending from my right to left. They split apart. One on the left and one on the right crashed into the ground (with fireball) simultaneously. Another then came barreling back toward me while doing FORWARD SOMERSAULTS; which isn't possible in known aircraft. (I don't remember any jet noise at any point; but am not 100% sure there wasn't any).

Not sure if it was the same somersaulter, but next thing I know I'm standing in a lane between 2 rows of hangars where he does a vertical landing about 30 to 50 feet in front of me. He opens the hatch. He's an angry redneck who shouts something at me. (Wish I could remember what he said). I turned and ran in slow motion... then woke up.

If that dream was only bizarre coincidence and the information McKinnon obtained is disinformation from NASA/the National Security state, then we still have the problem of diabolical government. We'd still have the sick insanity of someone at NASA with WAY too much time on his or her hands concocting fantastic bull# as a front, a phony "classified" site apparently designed specifically for hackers... If I had to wager I'd say that's not the case. I believe the Bushwhackers are serious about extraditing him - a BRITISH citizen who commited the act on BRITISH soil - because he revealed real data.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It is possible that the US government is engaged in a secret war, you only have to watch these videos of objects in space being engaged by some kind of weapon.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Maybe one of these ufos were fired at and brought down by the sdi?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
the second video is very interesting.

notice the extremely bright flash and the flair that shoots up towards the ufo that seems to dodge the projectile just seconds before.

my question is whats up with the flash and the stream of light ? if this is footage from space it would have to be extremely bright to make that flash of light. and why was it obviously being shot towards the ufo ?

join