It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niblike, X-shaped UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So I have been having this dream about an X-shaped UFO. I wouldn't think it was of any importance, except I have never seen this style or type of UFO before. It is long and flat like a manta ray, but it has the shape of an X from front to back. There is also the"CHAD" drone style writingin the lower right hand rear corner of the craft when it passes over in my dream. Not only that, but the dream is much more lucid and free-flowing than most dreams and when I awake I feel as if I have had some sort of deep realization. What is odd is it is not a documented UFO. I have looked at a lot of different lists, (like the one below) and it is on none of them.

In reality it looks kind of like a piece of nib candy, just with an x-cross cut and flattened out. Ok I guess it is a little complicated. Only it is silver and very flat and manta-ray like. I haven't been able to find out any images or pix that look anything like it, but I figured someone on here may have seen something with a similar likeness.

The closest I have come to finding anything that remotely looked like it was a diagram of a crosscut of rebar (shown below).

However it is in the shape of more of an "X" and is a lot flatter, closed on either end and sits horizontally istead of vertically (as it is in the diagram). So if you were to flip it so the four wing-like appendages were outward it would fly in that fashion. Again flatter and more manta-ray like. Any Ideas? Or am I dealing with something in my dreams that is my own construct? What is odd is the detail with which I remember all of it.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Ok, this is the closest actual UFO pic I have found which looks remotely similar. The only difference is the one I keep picturing is more x-shaped as far as a front-to-back view. And, is more manta-ray shaped or, just a little flatter, but the front to back, compared to the width are very similar. Does anyone have any info on these styles of UFO's? Or maybe who is theoretically navigating them?

[edit on 3-9-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

new topics

join