It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Malevolent, Evil UFO's Causing All kinds Of Problems In The World?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I also think that there is good and bad in all things.
The ones controlling the secret elites global plan of control, chaos and utter annihilation, are part of the dark masters and the ones that are observing and watching us like an experiment are probably part of the light masters.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
BO XIAN,

Thank you for that articulate piece. And i do appreciate your input . . .

Thanks. I appreciate your challenging perspective often enough, as well. Just don't tell you. Wouldn't want a swelled head or anything conscious on that score. LOL.

I have thought about all the sightings just prior or just after a disaster of any kind, i have read that they (the aliens) are the real rulers of this earth and i have read that they tell the governments what to do and when to do it.

My speculations, conjectures . . . . perhaps a drab of discernment here and there . . . is that . . . the ET's and their boss satan have hoodwinked the NWO puppet masters into thinking that the puppet masters are in masterful cahoots with ruling federation sorts of blokes from various star systems etc. . . . when--while such ET's possibly do come from such or such AND another 'spiritual' dimension . . . they MAY ONLY come from that 'spiritual' dimension.

(back after mother's cousin's son and spice came by to help peel and slice tree ripened peaches from our tree for the freezer . . . a worthy interruption in my scheme of things)

Anywho . . . where was I . . . to me . . . it's still a SOMEWHAT open question as to whether there are ET's in the conventional construction on that construct--that is--other civilizations from other planets whether it's 9 or 14 or 24 or 70 or however many.

vs

WATCHERS/FALLEN ANGELS/NEPHILIUM all kicked out of God's Heaven Proper--for lack of a better term . . . and ever since scheming with satan to throw as much sand in God's eyes as possible by trashing as many individual favored creation humans as possible.

Scripture warned that the END TIMES GREAT DECEPTION would be so great that IF

IF
IF
IF

It were possible--since, evidently God's protection of those TRULY SEEKING HIM; TRULY LOVING HIM would not be deceived by His Grace--

but that IF it were possible, even the very "elect" would be also deceived.

Clearly, to me, it is a 100% certainty in my construction on reality that the puppet masters have been 100% deceived and are thereby beyond hope having everlastingly sold out their souls and everything else of their being and substance to satan's globalist goals lock stock and barrel.

And, evidently, the ET's are gung ho on the same course whether leading the charge or "merely" assisting in every way their spiritual and super advanced technologies can.

Not a pretty picture if even 1/10th such is true, imho.

A prison?
To fatten us up in order to eat us at a later date?
I had to throw this one in.

Welll, I would not doubt that there will be plenty of . . . sacrificing babies and others to "molach" or some such--THE BEAST of Revelation etc. as there already are reports of such for decades amongst the satanic ritual sorts of blokes . . . who are reportedly the only sort allowed in the upper ranks of the NWO puppet masters.

Prison? Perhaps temporarily until the masses can be ran through the guillotines . . . all the better for organ "donations."

Reducing the world's population to 200 million to 500 million . . . doesn't sound like they want to mess around with prison for too many.

But seriously, you are a very articulate writer and i lack in that capability, but i cant help wondering if they are the true leaders. Could it be Bush is a sweetheart (cough) but is being threatened by ET's?

Now, Dear Heart, I think your articulate writer skills are likely beyond mine.

In any case . . . I mentioned on some thread my query to the founder of

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

if he thought that Bush Senior would . . . (terminate with great prejudice) his son if the NWO puppet masters ordered him to. Guy responded that he thought Bush Sr would do so in a flash with hardly a blink of hesitation.

I suspect he's right.

Those folks are NOT . . . . nice.

I have ASSUMED that Bush Jr was torn virtually from his beginning his term on.

I figure he's torn by "virtue" of several factors . . .

1. He has his father and the NWO background in his family history. And, who knows but God how much of his own skull and bones etc. stuff still sticks.

2. He really did have a conversion experience helping him out of his alcoholism. I've talked with folks who've prayed with him multiple times and they have good discernment and are utterly convinced that his Christianity is authentic etc. etc. etc.

3. Yet, his behaviors--especially vis a vis Israel seems ordered right out of the NWO playbook as do his doings vis a vis Iraq; the North American Union etc.

4. TRYING TO GIVE HIM EVERY BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT . . . I've postulated, assumed, that he's consciously tried to stay alive long enough--by complying with the most insistent puppet master orders . . . to stay alive long enough to do as much good as he could do.

5. Then there was one private email report to me on another forum that he was active with a small group of folks seriously trying to hinder, scuttle the NWO folks as much as possible, as long as possible. I don't know what validity that has but I sure pray it's as true as possible.

6. Then there are all the stories about alcohol relapses; calling the Constitution just a piece of paper etc. Who knows which of those rumors are how true. Plenty room for disinformation on all sides.

7. Then there have been reports from spiritually tuned folks I respect that he has been whipsawed by supernatural visitations from both sides--pushing him their way--the evil side toward more warmongering; God's side otherwise.

8. Yet, it seems that he's d*mned if he does and d*mned if he doesn't. THE JIHADI'S WHETHER SET UP BY THE NWO FOLKS OR NOT--ARE SERIOUISLY VERY DEDICATED TO KILLING ALL NON-JIHADI'S--MUSLIMS INCLUDED. Fighting them to avoid being destroyed by them seems to be a minimal demand of our own survival. So, what choices does he have regardless of what the NWO puppet masters demand on such scores? Seems to be quite a catch-22, to me.

9. Then there's the reports of Maitreya materializing in the oval office or private bedroom or some such to instruct him to comply in this or that way with Maitreya's demands. Oh wheee . . . as though he needed another supernatural evil input.

10. In summary, Dear Heart . . . God only knows for sure . . . imho. But at this point, I wouldn't put a great deal of trust on anyone anywhere near Washington, DC having much of any good intent at heart for the US of A or the planet, for that matter. Evil seems to be at least neck high in all the streets and every board room that matters, there.

Just my conjectures, postulations and assumptions, as you say.

[edit on 3/9/2007 by BO XIAN]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

There isn't any bad ones visiting our planets. I'm convinced of that.

The ones that haven't reached spiritual maturity are bound to stay inside their Biosphere. It's the only logical way to keep order on a Universal Scale.

It's the only way it could work. Remember, the technology these advanced civilizations is immense and their wouldn't any possibility of peace if it wasn't for spiritual maturity. Understand my point?
ETD

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

You have obviously never had a chance to met the man face to face, otherwise you wouldn't be spitting all this non-sense speculation.

But, whatever rocks your boat. You can feed on the fear and all this nonsense garbage, or you can shed away all the conditioning you have been affected by during your research in this subject.

ETD

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I see people saying UFO this UFO that.

But technically an UFO could also be a balloon.

I assume everyone refers to UFO as in "Flying saucer that belongs to ET's" ufo's?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
reply to post by jpm1602

Correction. They look at us as Conscious Living Beings, just like them, without prejudice or judgment. Cause that's what we are.

There are no Bad ETs out there, cause until you get to a peaceful state you are quarantined to your planet. If you can get around the bumps you planet is currently going through(Just like us presently), then it is an inevitable self destruction. It is a self eliminating process leaving on the best out there.

ETD

[edit on 3-9-2007 by ETDisclosure]

While there is no way of knowing (or proving) that what you say is right, I'm of the same opinion as you. That we are being watched over, and carefully and slowly being steered towards some form of awareness or enlightenment, is the one thing (IMO) that makes any sense.

For example... With governments infused with so much paranoia, probably willing to do and say ANYTHING to keep the status quo (themselves in power), and very likely to keep any ET existance or presence a secret.... what's the best way for ET to make the general population aware of their existance, WITHOUT overtly interfering in worldly affairs?

The short answer is to be behaving exactly as they've been doing. Someone sees a UFO and that person KNOWS that they exist. When they tell their story no one will believe them, their government doesn't get it's nose out of joint, but that person KNOWS. Now, extrapolate that to the hundreds of thousands, if not MILLIONS of sightings by individuals over the last 60 years. What you end up with is a slowly creeping awareness within the earth's population of ET's existance.

However, I'm sure that for as long as it takes for that awareness to grow to a mayority (and undeniable) consensus, and until those who govern the nations grow up and stop behaving like spoilt bullies in the schoolyard playground, WE ARE UNDER QUARANTINE!

Just my opinion of course

EDIT... I use the term UFO in the context of an (apparent) alien or otherworldly experience.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Dagar]

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Dagar]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You have obviously never had a chance to met the man face to face, otherwise you wouldn't be spitting all this non-sense speculation.

But, whatever rocks your boat. You can feed on the fear and all this nonsense garbage, or you can shed away all the conditioning you have been affected by during your research in this subject.

ETD

I'm sure Greer is a nice guy and in fact I have nothing against him personally. Moreover I was once in a similar place that he was, having had a UFO encounter and heavily into the occult and new age teachings. Fortunately for me, however, it was exposed to be a lie and a deception. Moreover I found that invoking Jesus Christ seemed to have power over the various manifestations that one might see involved so heavily in the new age movement.

I'm not interested in a personal attack against Greer, but I am simply ringing a warning bell here, not to be so naive as to accept his spiritual visitations, which he claims are aliens, to be benign and truthful. They are most certainly not. It's a bias Greer carries in all of his work. In fact, if the abduction events are all staged by the shadow government, then why are there numerous cases where these abductions have been cut short by prayer and an invocation of Jesus? See for example the testimony here:
www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Due to the obvious lack of refutable evidence I do not wish to impose my beliefs of alien intelligence over anyone elses. They are mine alone.
However there is good data and antedotal testimony that the reason Reagan began 'star war' research in the 80's at billions of usd was that he was given good data to imply that a number of extraterrestrials did not have our best intentions in mind. The most recent ufo convention in cali has experts observing what appears to be laser wars in the heavens. To quote Jack Horkhiemer at 'star gazers' keep looking up.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I believe you are incredibly enlightened Dagar. We are of like mind.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Message to all:

1. On Aug 14-16 I witnessed some amazingly tragic things. Please be absolutely sure you would like this information. Once you know, you can not UNKNOW.

2. BE CAREFUL what you ask for - you probably WILL get it. Do you know all the ramifications of knowing or getting that for which you are seeking?

3. Last chance: Here is what I know to be true, having witnessed and experienced it for myself.

I know the answer to this question.

Before going further, allow me to say that "ET" does NOT 'cause' problems, exactly. It amplifies them, and by so doing, THAT causes more problems. And it dominoes and escalates from there. So does ET 'cause' problems? Well, if we didn't allow ourselves to be drawn so easily into conflict, there would be no conflict to amplify.

So how do I know this?

On Aug 14, 2007 I was 'treated' to an amazing display of lights and alien craft. There were other witnesses to this event.

Later that evening, a disc hovered right above the house in which I was staying, and some other 'lights' which I now know to be discs and saucers, were there as well.

I took these lights to be a 'sign' that I was supposed to follow them, which I did. By foot. Along a bike trail. This was about 11 or so at night.

I posted this story on several websites, in its entirely. For those who are interested, let me know. Again, be careful about finding out things you may not wish to actually know.

The short story is that I PERSONALLY VERIFIED that there are indeed entities on this planet right now, who are 'amping' up the conflicts we have FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF "HARVESTING" the resulting emotional brainwaves or energy patterns which they use AS DRUGS.

In other words, they are 'farming' us. For drugs.

Now, just to be clear, I saw only ONE ENTITY of ONE SPECIES. However, I was able to verify in ways I will not go into here, what exactly they are doing here.

One final note: They have been here for AT LEAST hundreds of thousands of years.

Remember, ask for more only if you truly seek to know more.

I asked, I received, and now I am sorry I know this. Perhaps though, some good will come of it, as knowledge is power. It is still a tough thing to know this stuff.

Peace to you, and peace to this planet.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by timetraveler96]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
interesting theory,plausable i ma add...but i still i dont think its they fault maybe some stuff

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by -0mega-

The right term is ETV, it stands for extraterrestrial vehicle.
Term used by NATO if I'm correct.
ETD

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

You got it right. Once we are passed the threshold, we will demand organized contact, which is what a few G8 countries are trying to do.

And the religions will collapse, and the covert group will turn around and start helping the poor and turn this planet around to make it a better place to live.

This is what I feel will be happening.
ETD

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Well, at least Steven has a solid base for putting forth his opinion.
I wouldn't say the same thing from yours...

And If I have to choose between believe you or a man that has above 500
witnesses behind him, my choice would be easy...
But again, you have Jesus, so it's all good...

ETD.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Well, at least Steven has a solid base for putting forth his opinion.
I wouldn't say the same thing from yours...

And If I have to choose between believe you or a man that has above 500
witnesses behind him, my choice would be easy...
But again, you have Jesus, so it's all good...

ETD.

There were over 500 witnesses to Jesus' resurrection. Most of them died for that belief, they were unwilling to recant their faith, further validating the truth of the gospel. In terms of personal validation, genuine christian faith has plenty of it, including miraculous healings, the raising of the dead, fulfilled prophecy etc. I myself have been eyewitness to numerous miraculous occurrences. However not all supernatural phenomenon is from God. In fact most of it is counterfeit. I would recommend a book called "The beautiful side of evil", that talks about a counterfeit new age Jesus.

I don't doubt that many have seen Greer's UFOs. I do have grave doubts that any of these UFOs are what they claim to be however. Greer's source material for his religion is a form of Hinduism, which is utterly demonic I'm afraid. If your UFOs pass the spirit test and proclaim that Jesus came in the flesh, died on the cross for our sins, rose from the dead on the third day and that Jesus is their Lord, I might consider Greers claims with regards to the noble purposes of the aliens. Otherwise I have every reason to believe they are demonic. Again I would urge you to peruse this site if you dare,
www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Contact is inevitable. If we could get off fossil fuel do you realise how many conflicts in the world would be immediately eliminated? Then the earth can begin to heal itself if its not too late.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Contact has already been made. I have made contact with some absolutely evil goofballs.

They have been here for a long long time, and are making sure we stay in conflict on this planet. That's how they get their drugs.

I am certain Dr Greer is sincere, but he is sadly mistaken. These are not black ops agents. I saw this goofball while fully awake and fully conscious. I know them to be real.

May we have peace on this planet. It's the only way to rid ourselves of these goofy parasites.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
heres a scenario i think is possibly close to one that has been growing for the last who knows how long but, ufo technology has probably been sought since they were seen long ago by historic figures. Hitler himself built discs that flew, the technology is alledgedly human design, if from reverse engineered craft i cant tell but I believe that its probable, that if there are alien races with us, around us. They look in pity, and like us perhaps have emotions and reactions.

But many humans are insane, and think genocide, threats, bullying and violence are answers, they ignorantly destroy, and apologize like an unconstrained drunkard. And what is that drunkard when seen by others who are not? He is pittied. We are pittied, and drunk with resources, milk and honey, was a test, we couldn't handle it all without going drunkenly insane, how can we as a race, handle a galactic empire of creatures? without meriting some discipline first? I think all these things are subtle hints from time and forsight fulfilling itself in actuality and lifes metaphores of happenstances.

But then if they were that smart, they would understand because perhaps it was once they were like us, or maybe still are.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by timetraveler96

This is very interesting. Can i ask you how you know all this by observing lights over your house? I know you said you followed them: Did they reveal themselves to you?
Are you saying that they are here to amplify disasters and make them worse than they would naturally be?
What do you think this purpose would be?
Sorry for being so darned inquisitive.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

dgtempe,

Thank you for the post. I appreciate healthy skepticism. It would not serve us to simply accept everything we were told, would it?

Today, Wednesday, September 5, 2007, marks 3 weeks exactly since the nightmare swung into full gear.

I posted the entire story here:
ufocasebook.conforums.com...

It almost doesn't serve to give a 'short answer' here, but I will do my best.

I know this because I followed the lights, and they showed me the entire set-up. Please forgive the somewhat disjointed reply, as I am still in shock. It's only been three weeks since I found out EXACTLY WHY we are in this sorry planetary condition.

Basically, you hit it exactly right. Even your question has the answer within it.

They have a technology, very similar in construction to our cellular technology (that in itself is interesting), but they use it a completely different way.

They find a conflict, or a potential conflict, and 'amp up' the distortion. This then creates a bigger conflict which PROBABLY WOULD NOT EXIST without the interference.

Then, they 'collect' the resulting brainwaves or energy pattern, I am not sure which, and store it in some huge flying 'vat' which they then DOCK to what I call Boomerang City. They use these energy patterns EXACTLY the way humans use narcotics here on Earth. This is the chilling part: They have been here for HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of years, at least, and have been 'farming us for drugs' ever since. Do you understand? YOU'RE ALMOST DEAD-ON: They don't exactly 'cause' conflict, as the condition already exists. They find potential and slight conflict and use radionics to aggravate the condition, which then dominoes down the line. The greatest victory for them is a state of war. In a way, I suppose, they do create some conflicts since many if not most would not exist without their interference. I don't know, I am still in shock and I could use some help in figuring all this out.

Remember, I actually saw all this taking place, and at the same time, images of what and why and how were somehow transmitted directly to me. I saw one of the goofballs myself. I think it's actually my 'own personal demon'. The goofball actually even looks like what may be described throughout history as such.

It (NOT HE OR SHE, they do not deserve the dignity and it doesn't matter anyway) stands between 4 1/2 to 5 feet tall. Spindly arms, very long. I didn't see exactly how long, because it was half-obscured by the foliage. I didn't see the hands or feet. I did not notice ears or a nose.

It was bald, and the skin looked extremely dry. It was medium to dark brown with an orange tint. The head takes up about 1/3 the body, but it was the eyes which really demanded my attention. They appeared to be brown, but glowed a dull orange in my flashlight beam. The little slit of a mouth appeard to be smirking as it simply stood there. I instantly recognized it as one of what I used to call the Grasshopper People I now call them the Depanoid. Desiccated Emotion-Parasite Humanoid.

There was a slender black triangular craft in the field behind it, with a tube coming from the center. It appeared to be an access to the craft, and the inside of the tube was glowing a dull orange. The tube was 'one person' size. The craft did not actually touch the ground, nor did the tube. It gently swayed,much like a boat on the ocean, slightly askew.

I believe they were attempting to recruit me, the goofballs. This just goes to prove that despite their extreme intelligence and wisdom, they can and do make mistakes.

Anyway, thanks for the question, and please remember to investigate further only if you are as certain as you can be that you desire the Truth.

Peace to you, dgtempe, and peace to us all. Only Peace will free us.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join