It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Malevolent, Evil UFO's Causing All kinds Of Problems In The World?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Think about it. Everywhere there is trouble, whether its "natural" or manmade, UFO's are spotted right there all the time.
They were at the Twin Towers, they're seen over volcanoes, over Hurricanes, etc, etc, etc.

My question is, are they CAUSING all that is happening?

If they are, what is their motive?

I know things happen, and natural disasters have been around since the dawn of age, but why are THEY always around?????

This thread does not contain a link, because its my own question posed to members*

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Just think how we treat animals, and we get them to fight, i.e dog fighting. ET's i assume have technology beyond our dreams, and probably can control any portion of the population they want.

One thing that intrigued me was that in the 40's and 50's they said the governments were worried that aliens that looked like us, would be walking our streets. Just what mind powers they could possibly have to dictate events and manipulate things or spy on governments while here, was supposed to be a worry for the governments here.

I think we all can understand that what you theorise could very well be true to whats going on here, but we would not know.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

How can UFO be evil, since they are unidentified?
And no, ET are not evil. Human are.
Everything that is happening on this planet is the responsability of the population.
We let the corporation take over our lives.
We let them entertain us while they were setting up this new world order.
We let them cannibalizing the biosphere.

The ET are watching and shaking their head, bound to a law of no interference, and thinking, what are they doing down there?

ETD

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

DG-I think UFOs are a symptom of the larger issue. (As I've said many times before here) I dont necessarily think it's UFOs making things happen, but the catastophic issues manifesting UFOs. UFO's may be a prescursor to disasters, as a sort of physical manifestation of our collective unconscious (ala random number generators) feeling the shift towards bad events.

This of course makes UFOs no less "real", nor less of an enigma. I just did a Paracast show with T. Alen Greenfield where we talked about some of this kind of stuff to a certain degree, and he as well talked about it on his first appearance on the show.

Greenfield wrote about his cypher that essentially seemed to show that numerical connections of prior UFO events could predict where the next manifestation would occur.

Very interesting stuff.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What makes you think there are ufo's over volcanoes and hurricanes? or that there were ufo's at the WTC? I didn't see any on the official and unofficial videos of the terrorist attacks (except birds).

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hm ... Blame it on the Boogie! ... Why take the route of the victim here?

Disasters happen all the time ... all throughout human history... why blame the boogieman?

Bad things happen every day without needing to point to a boogieman. Often times, when we find ourselves in bad situations, indeed, we are the boogieman that got us there in the first place.

Furthermore, dgtempe, your whole assumption hinges on an alien intelligence capable of magic, technologically speaking, is out to get us. Need I remind any reader that also qualifies as not only a description of an ‘evil’ ET, it also describes any god you want to plug into it ...
... another boogieman.

God and ET aren’t out to get us. If either were, it seems to me there would be no question about it. We are out to get each other, more so than any ethereal omnipotence.

Now as to your question ‘why they are always around?’ I guess you’d have to ask them. Maybe they are sight seeing ... maybe they just happen to be there on their way somewhere else ... but to suggest they cause these events such as terrorism, volcanoes and hurricanes ... well, that seems like a round about and awkward way to get some awful agenda completed, doesn’t it? If they really meant us harm, with all that magical tech of theirs, why wouldn’t every hurricane be a Hurricane Andrew? For that matter, why not simply invade, rather than entrust a bunch of deluded humans to blow themselves up?

But then, who can assume the motives of an alien mind?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think more or less that they are, and always have been observing us as a species and keeping tabs on us. I certainly don't think they are the harbingers of disaster and destruction-we are doing quite a fine job of doing that to ourselves as we are the most destructive species on this rock.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
My question is, are they CAUSING all that is happening?

If they are, what is their motive?

I know things happen, and natural disasters have been around since the dawn of age, but why are THEY always around?????

Oh, Dear dear me . . .

Here I am thinking you ask a wonderful question. Goodness! And my temp and blood pressure are fine! Clearly, Jesus IS coming again. What a sign! LOL.

To answer your quite worthy question more seriously . . .

I think my assessment has not changed.

I do think you make an excellent point. I think they have been observing; dinking with; directing; setting up; deceiving etc. mankind as a whole and the elite NWO puppet masters wholesale for many decades.

Perhaps the puppet masters really BELIEVE that the ET's are here to help us join the "GALACTIC FEDERATION" . . . once they help us clean up our act by . . .

1. installing a global tyrannical government (whether to meet the evil ET threat or to comply more cooperatively with "our ET saviors" . . . or maybe a good-cop/bad-cop combo of both . . .
2. SLAG ID/locator chipping every human and human touched living thing
3. reducing the population to 200,000,000-500,000,000;
4. destroying all religions but the new one of worshipping the new world ruler . . . known for 'making war with peace' in the old Text.
5. etc.

Old Slew Foot is determined to be worshipped as God. He has reportedly convinced the NWO puppet masters that God Almighty will lose at Armageddon . . . though he clearly knows the opposite is true. It's a grand way to pull more idiot humans into hell with him. Which is as close as he can get to throwing sand in God's eyes effectively.

The WATCHERS/FALLEN ANGELS/NEPHILIUM were punished at Noah's time for giving war technologies to humans . . . and scr*wing around with human women.

Seems to me like their agenda hasn't changed a whole lot.

They've been giving very advanced war technologies to the elite NWO puppet masters for decades . . . and scr*wing around with men and women toward hybrid something or others . . . for what . . . cannon fodder on their side at Armageddon? To facilitate a more effective global government of tyranny? For more diverse dancing partners?

Someone on a U-Tube video linked hereon to some forgotten thread . . . pontificated that he thought they were here to insure they had viable surviving children from a cloned genetically deadended crisis as well as to insure that we survived ourselves--a mutual beneficent society.

I think not. They are notorious liars. But then, their boss is the Father of Lies. NO surprise there.

Besides that, they are not very kind in a lot of ways with a lot of their abductees. And, the instances of kindness can easily be construed as similar to one's kindnesses to the calf one is going to butcher in the fall.

I still think

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

has the best over all explanation with the best well rounded and diverse group of expert testimony to back up the hypotheses.

I think they are evil in their agenda; evil in their goals; plenty evil in their manner; and certainly evil in their human associations with the tyrannical ruling elite.

I certainly think the quote of Bush Sr is likely and that we certainly would hang them all from the nearest options. I do not think treason has been perpetrated so horribly, so diabolitcally, on so many people by so many leaders toward such evil ends ever before in the history of the world. And I don't think we've even begun to glimpse the depths and breadths of it yet. And that's those of us who are alert, informed, aware, understanding. God have mercy on the mind bending catatonias on the masses when it begins to broadly sink in.

Gads seems odd agreeing with you, much at all. Did I get reprogrammed in the middle of the night? LOL.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Just what mind powers they could possibly have to dictate events and manipulate things or spy on governments while here, was supposed to be a worry for the governments here.

Wasn't it Whitley Strieber in his latest UFO novel had the ET's commenting that they'd had every President since who . . . Kennedy? chipped with a monitoring chip in his brain? . . . could tune in on all his throughts and statements . . .

Interesting possibilities.

Diabolical possibilities in every sense of the word.

I wonder what evidence there may be lurking in the shadows that they have been manipulating the puppet masters so successfully, so deceptively?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
BO XIAN,

Thank you for that articulate piece. And i do appreciate your imput. the world may end because we agree, but have no fear, those things happen

I have thought about all the sightings just prior or just after a disaster of any kind, i have read that they (the aliens) are the real rulers of this earth and i have read that they tell the governments what to do and when to do it.
I just wonder if this could all be true and if it is- just what is their ultimate goal for mankind???
A prison?
To fatten us up in order to eat us at a later date?
I had to throw this one in.
But seriously, you are a very articulate writer and i lack in that capability, but i cant help wondering if they are the true leaders. Could it be Bush is a sweetheart (cough) but is being threatened by ET's?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

You have again, read one too many disinformation books or watched one too many video or film.

We are the masters of this planet, not them. They will not interfere until a vast majority of the planet's population is desiring to contact them and that we are peaceful.

The problem on this planet is the corporate/financial/Oil empires. As simple as that.
ETD.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I believe their are both malevolent and evil alien species. But for the most part I believe they watch and inspect us like an anthill, not actually causing the boot to come down to stomp us but interpret our response. Until, push comes to shove. IE when so many nuclear silos became inoperable and one even started counting down much to our horror in the 50's. And the White House flyby of many flying saucers in the 50's. All documented extensively. Almost like good and evil. Many craft painted during crucifiction. Google biblical ufo paintings. The foo fighters were observed regularly during WW2. Germans thought they were ours, we thought they were theirs. No documented cases of any interference, just...observing. Apollo era astronaut did say on record that a V2 test rocket launch was deflected and a craft like on 'I love Martians' sat down pretty as you please on three extended legs in the middle of the sandflats. They give us a little spank now and again when we need it I suppose. But the real baddies are the abductionists and testers. Experts have said their may be up to 26 different species aware of us. This is probably low considering the billions of trillions of star systems. IMHO

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Au contrare, they may very well harbinge of impending disaster. Such as the cross of ufo white orbs 2 days before Katrina video'd by numerous people in broad daylight. But, they just all probably photoshopped it. And yes, they are often sighted by volcanos, mountains, lightning storms, earthquakes, and most recently by our now ubiquitous chem trails.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Correction. They look at us as Conscious Living Beings, just like them, without prejudice or judgment. Cause that's what we are.

There are no Bad ETs out there, cause until you get to a peaceful state you are quarantined to your planet. If you can get around the bumps you planet is currently going through(Just like us presently), then it is an inevitable self destruction. It is a self eliminating process leaving on the best out there.

ETD

[edit on 3-9-2007 by ETDisclosure]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ETDisclosure

Well then, now that we have the real scoop, we can close the thread, right?

We are discussing the possibilities here and since no one knows for sure, including YOU, please allow us to continue speculating. Speculating is the only thing we have.
Unless YOU are one of THEM.
Are you? You might as well come out of the closet now.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I wouldn't say they were causing any problems directly.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sytima
And how do you know? They're always at the scene of the crime, for lack of a better word.

Any other thoughts on this? Why dont you think so?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by Sytima
And how do you know? They're always at the scene of the crime, for lack of a better word.

Any other thoughts on this? Why dont you think so?

Uh, well. I think it's more associated with health effects caused by the vehicles. Given their specialized propulsion they have quite the effect on the surrounding environment and people if too close.

I don't think the pilots of these vehicles are intentionally planning on hurting people, or are out hurting people based on malicious intentions.

As for being "at the scene of the crime", I'm not sure what you're implying.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Sytima]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ETDisclosure

No bad ET's? There is a good & bad in everyone/everything ,come human,animals,spirits,insects and on and on.

How can you be so sure there are no bad ET's? If i go by theories then there are different races of ET life & how can we be so sure that all of them are good?

I get what you saying you need to invite them or make them feel they can "commune" with you ,not that i would tbh as i don't have the ET knowledge to trust any alien if i get to meet one at this stage.

But there must be bad out there ,there are always the positive and negative,wise and foolish,good and evil...well you know what i am trying to say

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well I'd have to agree here. However we should consider the (dis)information provided by Greer's disclosure project, some of which may well be correct. Greer claims the following.

1) Abductions happen because of alien reproduction vehicles and programmed biological entities made to look like aliens. ie the shadow government is staging alien abductions.
2) The highest most secret levels of alien tech. and black project work, require a dedication to lucifer.
3) Most politicians and corporate exec.s are simply out of the loop with regard to alien tech. and the super secret black projects.
4) Aliens are wonderful, and are some of my best friends and I commune with them daily.
5) All negative propaganda about aliens are perpetrated by the shadow government to create a false flag invasion event in order to create a one world dictatorship.
6) Let's create a one world dictatorship anyway, but run by aliens instead.

Now items 1,2 and 3 result from some of the disclosures Greer has obtained from ex military types. Item 4 is a result of Greers deep involvement in the occult and his many accounts with aliens as well as an NDE (near death experience). 5 has some corroboration with some of the whistleblowers. 6 is Greers answer to the problem. In an odd way the alien lovers and the alien reproduction guys are playing a kind of good cop bad cop or good alien bad alien psyche job on those who care about this stuff.

The bottom line, since it's so heavily occultic, and all the alien accounts seem to blaspheme Jesus Christ, I'd have to say the whole area is part of a satanic deception to bring about the NWO and the reign of antichrist. Other than that I wouldn't be alarmed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join